Old 06-29-2019, 04:22 AM #46071
Модератор

Модератор

We've been dating for a little bit now, fucking quite a bit in many different places. It's been a thrill almost getting caught in public. Yet, I need something more. I need to act on my fantasies. I want two men to fuck me at the same time while you watch. You can choose to stay with me or leave. Either way, I'm going to fuck two men at once. One on one just isn't enough. You already know I'm kind of a slut, but you don't even know the half of it. Tonight, you're going to find out just how much of a whore I really am. I can't wait to get my hole filled and taste all that cum! How does it feel to be with a woman who's a complete slut, my love??
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 04:24 AM #46072
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 63.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 04:27 AM #46073
Модератор

Модератор

(custom video, name used a few times throughout the video). As my foot bitch you only crave 3 things: get high on p0pprz, clean my hot sweaty feet & fuck your dirty ass with the biggest dildo. You are looking for my approval to be my #1 foot bitch, you are desperate to amuse me. Look at your tiny useless dick and a pair of pee-sized testicles. You could never satisfy a hot Goddess like me. You only good for my laughter and amusement. Here's what you are going to do for me today: I want you to sniff p0p.perz, one nostril, second nostril then you bury your face inside my feet. Every Time i wiggle my toes you start sniffing, and licking my toes. Just look at my pink toe nails, soft wrinkly soles... Besides being a total nasty foot slut, you love cock! know about your secret: You own a huge black dildo. So i want you to get completely Intox Fantasy Fantasyicated with p0p.perz until you can't think straight and fuck your dirty slutty ass. After a cum coutdown, you are going to shoot your nasty load on my feet and lick it off like a good cum puppy.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 04:28 AM #46074
Модератор

Модератор

Hi losers...let me guess...your plans for the evening or the weekend involve...fucking nothing. Sitting inside at your computer, yet again, dick out, clips loaded up, ready to edge a few hours away, hmm? This isn't healthy, so tonight I'm taking control. Tonight you're going to watch this clip and follow the instructions within, for one hell of a femdom date night. I've designed a plan that will keep you connected to me, and your submissive, loser roots, throughout an evening in the real world. That's right, you're actually going to leave your jerk-cave for once. Be warned though, this task is ego-destroying, cruelly humiliating, mentally sadistic, and...HOT! By the time you walk back in to the comfort of your wank-pen, ready to blow your load, you'll be so fucking debased and horny that you'll experience the best release in a LONG while. To truly play along, you'll need access to a bar/pub/club, $50, and around 1 hour of free time. Have fun on your date night, loser!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 04:44 AM #46075
Модератор

Модератор

You on the couch enjoying TV in the background, Carla in the foreground between your legs eager to please you with lips wrapped around your thick cock and working her tongue to keep you wet and stiff; Life as It Should Be. With each order you give to take your dick, deepthroat it, and lick it like candy, she just smiles wider to take it deeper; deepthroating to the point of light tears by the end of it all.
Models: Carla Cain

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Size: 919 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 04:46 AM #46076
Модератор

Модератор

Hi jerk off boy, I knew id see you here...You've never been able to resist my big tits and you never will be able too. So heres your next task...worship these tits....of yeah theres some other little surprises i threw in for you too...thats the challenge ....enjoy
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 188 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 04:59 AM #46077
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: BLACKMAIL FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - CoerceD STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 05:00 AM #46078
Модератор

Модератор

Matron Kay is waiting for Headmistress in her office and she is growing impatient, she does not like being kept waiting. As Matron sits and waits she gets fidgety and starts to slip her pretty feet in and out of her sexy stilettos. As she does she runs the toe of the one shoe inside her other, running it along her bare sole. Matron is enjoying the feeling of playing with her stilettos so she lets them dangle from her pretty feet, watching as they swing backwards and forwards before allowing them to drop to the floor. Matron uses her toes to pick up her shoes and as her toes wrap around the heels she runs her feet over the smooth shiny patient surface. Matron continues to play with her heels, treading on them, and dangling them some more, even hooking the neck of the stiletto over her heel. It is amazing just how flexible her feet are as they manoeuvre her heels around letting her play, and what a fun way to pass the time!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 05:22 AM #46079
Модератор

Модератор

JOI while dangling my pretty heels, can you handle it?
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 05:29 AM #46080
Модератор

Модератор

You're a piece of ****.. and I'm here to remind you of that! Think your poor little mind can take the verbal abuse?
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile