Old 03-14-2019, 04:54 PM #4641
Модератор

Модератор

~Custom Video Request~ My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a substance in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the substance starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: Blackmail (Fantasy) FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 986 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 05:01 PM #4642
Модератор

Модератор

You thought you'd get away with spying on your hot stepsister in the shower, but you're sooo wrong. She finds your hidden camera, and decides to make a humiliating voiceover to shame you into feeling bad for being a pervert. You had a strong urge to watch her sexy ass in the shower, and you're still jerking even as she exposes you for your disgusting kink. She's just so sexy, you can't help it. You're that fucking pathetic.
Models: China Universe

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 41.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 05:03 PM #4643
Модератор

Модератор

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time! *This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!* includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments order a custom video *www.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 05:06 PM #4644
Модератор

Модератор

I love seducing my married male employees. I've had my eye on Laz for some time now, but he refuses to budge. I've done all I can do from afar: worn low-cut blouses, bent over in front of him during meetings. But he's true to his wife. Finally I get sick of waiting & call him into my office. A challenge like this turns me on, and I'm wet from the moment he sits down in front of me. We go over spreadsheets & he tries to concentrate as I rub my foot & my leg on his leg. I'm his boss, and he tries so hard to ignore my advances but when I put my breasts right in his face, he can't resist. He grabs me & I feel a flash of heat move through me. Victory! I'm finally getting him to cheat on his wife. I win! He tries to resist again, but again he's no match for my sensuallity. I pull down his pants & start with a handjob. Then a blowjob. He resists & that only turns me on even more, makes me even more powerful. Then finally... sex. He resists me at each stage, pushing me away, pleading with me, telling me no. But I can't take no for an answer, and his resistance only turns me on even more until I'm ravenous with lust. When he relents, it makes it that much more meaningful. He's mine now. I will tease him & seduce him every chance I get: in meetings, when we're away at a conference. I will make him cheat on his wife over & over again, and now that's he's tasted my sweet sexuality, there's nothing he can do to escape from my web. Customer Feedback: "That was fantastic! Thank you so much. That really was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for! The editing was so good, both of your performances were awesome, and my god that was just the perfect outfit you elected to wear. Everything together was incredibly hot."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 05:14 PM #4645
Модератор

Модератор

Default MoneyPrincess Isabella - English Store for Paypigs - iwantclips

Models: MoneyPrincess Isabella - English Store for Paypigs

Duration: 17 min 3 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 05:16 PM #4646
Модератор

Модератор

Illianna loves sucking cock, loves making him explode inside her mouth... She blows him until he cums all over her tongue
Models: Illianna

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 05:37 PM #4647
Модератор

Модератор

Oh My.. how unfortunate! You were involved in a terrible car accident and you've been left in a full body cast! I'm so distraught after finding out how bad it really is. you'll be in this cast for an entire year!? OMG! How can I even deal with this? I can't go an entire year without sex!! You know what.. I have an idea. I'm going to find a guy who will fuck Me and you'll just sit there in your full body cast and watch. I mean, pleasing Me is the most important thing to you, isn't it? Don't you want to watch Me as I'm being pleased? And you wouldn't ever expect Me to be without sex for a full year, now would you?! Good. it's bad enough that you're completely **** from this accident, but My sex life should never suffer. I'm so happy we are on the same page, B***! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!** **Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 05:38 PM #4648
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 21 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 05:39 PM #4649
Модератор

Модератор

Desperate to buy my panties? Wondering about the taste, the touch, the smell? Carrying around a little piece of me at all times, or perhaps you want to make a worship shrine? Whatever you desire, fine by me! In fact, I love knowing theres boys all over the world that worship and adore my used panties. I describe the exact taste, smell, and the way they feel against my fingertips, the hypnotic smell sure to get you tipsy off of my pussy juice... So, panty perv, it's time to give in.... (This clip does NOT ensure that you pay for the panties. This clip has directions about buying my panties through me, as you can choose from multiple options message me directly and we can work something out!)
Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 05:46 PM #4650
Модератор

Модератор

I was a bad little cum whore and needed a big load in my sweet cunt. I use my wet cum filled cunt to blow little cum bubbles! Check out this sexy fucking and creampie!
Models: 19honeysuckle

Duration: 34 min 56 s
Resolution: 718 x 1 280
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile