Old 06-30-2019, 11:09 PM #46801
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own , please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You 're so cute and I 'm glad I found you despite being so minuscule. That 's the smallest penis I have ever seen and I have to touch it. It 's too small to even feel poking my finger. My friends say I should eat you because micro -penis tastes good , but there are so many things you can do like clean my floor or feet with your mouth. I want you to jerk off your peepee because you have to do what I say. You have to cum when I tell you , otherwise you will be my snack. Jerk that tiny thing for me and stare into my green eyes. It 's so fun to see a man stroke his tiny wiener. I can tease you with my perky boobs which are small for me , but big for you! You have 5 seconds to cum and make this giantess really happy. Using my fingers , I do a cum countdown and am impressed with the load. It 's a small amount but big for your size. Thank you for putting the extra sauce on your helpless body. Licking my lips , I open my mouth wide and swallow you whole.
OTHER KEYWORDS - SPW , gentle giantess , Eat , verbal humiliation , female domination , masturbation instruction , jerk off encouragement , jerk off instruction , dirty talking , brunettes , all natural , @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:10 PM #46802
Модератор

Модератор

I am constantly allowing you to stroke your dick and cum to Me. Well , today is different. You will edge yourself throughout the clip and be denied the privilege of an orgasm at the end. I know how much you love to jerk and edge to My perfect body ,
so you should be happy that I am even allowing that today. Let Me show you just how fun being denied can be.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:11 PM #46803
Модератор

Модератор

Exactly what the title says. We 're starting a jar that 's filled with cum. I 'll tease you out of it , watch me. You 'll build it up , loads of it. I 'll have you do exactly as I say. I want you to be a good stroker for me. I 'll tell you what I need you to do with that jar. You 'll have to wait for part 2 in one week to continue.
Add a Code to your Order :
20 % Markup ' Pay Up!'
$25 Markup 'LOSER FEE '
$100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION '
50 % Markup 'Sissy Tax '
75 % Markup 'PAY MORE '
100 % Markup 'LOVE BUNNY '
500 % Markup 'INTOX TAX '
1000 % Mark Up 'GO BIG '
SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 20 min 10 s
Size: 573 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:13 PM #46804
Модератор

Модератор

My slave Niki dare challenge me always , even during the sessions!
She feels arrogant and conceited , and she thinks she could put down me , but even after five seconds , I 'll give her a hard lesson of my physical strength to let her know what is her place.
She will be stubborn to the end , she will lose the challenge and she will have to thank me and kiss my feet.
Don 't forget to visit my website Mistress Gaia .

La mia schiava Niky osa sempre sfidarmi , anche durante le sessioni!
Arrogante e presuntuosa come si sente , pensa di potermi mettere gi ù, ma neanche dopo cinque secondi , le dar ò una dura lezione della mia forza fisica per farle capire qual è il suo posto.
Sar à ostinata fino alla fine , perder à la sfida e dovr à ringraziarmi e baciarmi i piedi.
E non scordarti di visitare il mio sito Mistress Gaia .
Models: Mistress Gaia

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:13 PM #46805
Модератор

Модератор

This clip was a custom order , with no names used. It is an intense , mesmerizing clip that is best viewed free of distraction with a pair of high quality headphones.

You do not need a chastity device to practice self control and to discover the source of true , authentic pleasure , which does not derive from touching yourself and reaching orgasm. As My submissive , you will experience a greater , more powerful form of pleasure with My guidance and path.

First , I will show you how obeying My stroking commands feels far better than the stroking itself. I will build you up to peak levels of arousal , until I decide you 've had enough and I command you to stop stroking.

Your cock will throb as you gaze at My divine beauty , and you will ache painfully. Your ache is My pleasure , it always has been , and therefore you will find that the ache is quite pleasurable. Anything that pleases Me trumps selfish , short term , shallow physical pleasure.

I will instruct you to watch this clip 4 times on a loop , for an entire hour of mesmerizing bliss and conditioning.

Your cock already belongs to Me , but after this , you will find yourself at the point of no return. Good luck.

Customer Feedback : "Good morning Goddess Miki , i wanted to write and deeply thank You for the custom clip. It is truly a masterpiece. You are so incredibly beautiful in it , instantly captivating me. i literally just finished the hour long viewing session of it on loop , i could not wait to watch. Viewing while at my desk at work really limits what I can do , and for the first run throughs of the clip i refrained from touching. With continued viewing as commanded however , by the 4th and final time my mind was completely shut down , sitting at my desk , unable to move and completely mesmerized by You. With zero resistance my body as commanded began to rub /stroke as commanded and followed instructions to a tee. i could not resist and had to obey. Leaving myself aching , boxers wet with precum , and even now still slightly shaking from the experience. Feeling reduced , weak and a need to obey. Completely confused by what i want right now , feeling as though i need to orgasm but desperate to fall to my knees before You and beg to serve. Please Goddess , i am at a loss , instruct me , mold me , let me Please You Goddess."
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION :** 25 % Markup for my brief attention : LOOKATMEMIKI ** 50 % Markup for proof of devotion : IMDEVOTED2MIKI ** 100 % Markup for my good slaves : IMAGOODBOYMIKI ** 200 % Markup for my FAVORITE slaves : IMMIKISFAVORITE 500 % markup /true loser tax : MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter : @ThePrincessMiki * Website : WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 15 min 31 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:17 PM #46806
Модератор

Модератор

What do you think this clip is going to be? A sexy tease? Or , a rip off? Either way , look at how sexy I look in this red body stocking... perfect for Valentine 's Day! I guess you will just have to try your luck and purchase A or B. Good boys will buy both A and B , to experience this fully.Join for Daily Slave Tasks &amp ; Treats : iWantFanClub.com /timeline /EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50 %): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100 %): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200 %): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 841 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:19 PM #46807
Модератор

Модератор

Breath play sessions are one of my favorite kinds of clips to film. Do you know why? Because it 's such an intense , total body form of domination. There 's no more intimate and immediate type of control. It 's thrilling for me to take power over your body in this way , and even more thrilling for you to be on the receiving end. You 've always been curious about breath play , but it 's hard to dive right in. This clip is the best place to start. It 's a gentle introduction , focused on the incredible pleasure that breath control can bring to your jerk off sessions and your orgasms , rather than on straining your limits as far as they can go. Don 't be deceived. Your limits will be pushed , and your lungs will be gasping desperately for air. But you will push through. You will enjoy every second of oxygen denial and hyperventilation and constriction and edging and... And that incredible orgasm. The orgasmic ending might just be the very best part. Because breath play intensifies those euphoric convulsions like nothing else can. It 's not to be believed until it 's experienced. So let 's get started...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 36 s
Size: 605 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:21 PM #46808
Модератор

Модератор

Give in to the sway and bounce and movement of my sweet bubbly ass. My wonderful booty filled up your mind , makes your body tingle. Let go of everything and give in to my perfect round butt.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:21 PM #46809
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
I let you edge to my clips as much as you want , yet you still complain. &quot ;Oh Keziah , my balls hurt , Keziah , can I please cum?&quot ; blah blah blah. I think I know exactly what you need. You need to worship me even more. Go on , get stroking. This tease is definitely going to make your balls ache and remind you of your place.

Categories : Tit Worship , Orgasm Denial , Edging , Humiliation , Verbal Humiliation , Big Tits , Hand Bra , Jerk Off Instruction , JOI , Small Penis Humiliation , SPH , Tease &amp ; Denial , Femdom POV , Brat Girl
Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
+50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:22 PM #46810
Модератор

Модератор

I thought I would tease you today with a selection of My favourite peeptoe heels , I know how much you love heels especially peeptoes , being able to see My sexy polished toes peep out makes you so weak , it does it for you doesn 't it! So watch as I model My sexy heels , describing them as I show them off , drool over My hot toes peeping through and get your heel fix that you need so much!
Models: Dominant Princess

Duration: 11 min 28 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile