Duration: 6 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 04:28 AM #4772
Модератор

Модератор

you little cuck, you cant stop yourself from stroking your pindick when i tell you about how my alpha fucked me, and what a fucking loser you are. youll probably lose it when i tease you with my sexy teen body.
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 777 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 04:36 AM #4773
Модератор

Модератор

Just Once That's All It Takes you'll never be ready. But I'm going to make it so very easy for you to sink into it, slide in deep. Seduced, teased and pulled right in so sweetly and so gentley, you can't help but to give in. I just make it so alluring and so easy for you to enjoy it all. There's nothing to resist anymore. *femme fatale, financial domination, shiny clothes fetish, femdom pov, bodysuit, lingerie, long legs, high heel stiletto pumps, mental domination, tease, seductrix, findom, addiction encouragement
Models: Goddess Mya Kulpa

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 04:39 AM #4774
Модератор

Модератор

Nina starts running her hands up and down her body, fondling/squeezing her breasts and moving in a sexy manner. If she is wearing something over the bikini, she could take that off and when it's off she would say sexy things like "do you like what you see?" and other sexy things. She then slips off her top to be topless and continues to feel herself with some emphasis on her breasts and some close-ups of that would be great. All the while also saying sexy things to turn on the man she will be out cold with soon. After feeling herself, fondling and undulating for a bit, she stops and puts her hands on her hips and says to the camera something like: "Now it's your turn. Show me what you've got big boy". After a few seconds she's looking down at where my cock would be if I was holding the camera. She looks shocked and disappointed and starts to point and laugh saying that it's the smallest cock she's ever seen! She would then make mocking hand gestures to indicate the small size and say mean things like calling it pathetic and comparing it to her pinky finger. She says there's no way she'd let me touch her so instead she tells me to start stroking. She tells me to use 2 fingers because that's all I'd need. When I've cum, she can mock the small amount of cum and say something like: "I hope you enjoyed that, because that's as close as your tiny cock will ever get to a GODDESS like me!"
Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 13 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 04:53 AM #4775
Модератор

Модератор

You're a naughty son, I see you and your lil friends always staring at my round tits all the time, Do you jerk to your mom's tits at night in your bed? in the morning in the shower? I know you do, you filthy perv! Well you're going to worship mommie's titties in real life now! I'm going to make you jerk to your mommie's titties, the humiliation will be much to much to bare! OR are you turned on by the humiliation? I suppose you are since you're such a filthy perv!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 990 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 04:57 AM #4776
Модератор

Модератор

I am truly disgusted loser. Your small dick is REALLY small! Smaller than my finger. At least my finger is useful and can please a woman, but your dick can't even do the work of a finger! What am I supposed to do with it? Lick it like a Tic-Tac?? Gross! Maybe it will get bigger as I show off how sexy I am. C'mon loser, stroke it and get it as big as possible! Get it up! Is that all? Ewwwwwwww, the only way you can talk to me is if you start spending because your small dick grosses me out!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 582 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 05:01 AM #4777
Модератор

Модератор

I control your cock and I control whether or not you orgasm. You will edge for my perfect curvy body until I either tell you to stop or tell you to cum. My Goddess body makes you feel weak and helpless. I love to tease and torment you with my big tits and bubble butt. Everything that comes out my mouth just intensifies it. If you cum prematurely you will pay a tax. I wonder how far you'll make it. I wonder if I will let you cum or not today.. Maybe I will just leave you with blue balls and a open mouth.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 964 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 05:09 AM #4778
Модератор

Модератор

**Also available in Mobile format.** This slave's wife thinks she married a strong, dominant man, but nothing could be further from the truth! Mistress Petra Hunter has locked the submissive wife in a cage, leaving her no choice but to learn the truth about who she married. To begin the husband's humiliation and emasculation, Mistress Petra stretches his ass with her fingers and makes him beg for more. When his hole is loose enough for her strap-on cock, Mistress Petra pegs him like the submissive slut he truly is. The slave moans in pleasure while his wife watches. Finally, to complete his humiliation, Mistress Petra makes the slave lick his cum off the floor, all in front of his horrified wife. [Contains: Female Domination, Humiliation, Couples Domination, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Pegging, Cum Eating]
Models: PetraHunter

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 05:14 AM #4779
Модератор

Модератор

Hi I'll be your nurse! So you're here to donate some sperm? I need you to fill this cup at least half way up in order to analyze your sperms motility. Go ahead and drop your pants.... Oh my.. I had no idea penis's even came that small! And where are you nuts? Oh wait I think I see them, jeez they look like squirrel nuts! HAHA! why on earth would you think anyone would want sperm from those TINY things?! Oh my god, are you getting hard right now? Does being humiliated turn you on? It's hard to tell if it's getting hard. it's just so damn small! *takes off lab coat* Oh now I can see it getting hard ! haha You gotta jerk that sad small penis now loser! Jerk it with your pointer finger and thumb, you can't even use your whole hand because your dick is so small!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 636 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 05:18 AM #4780
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) Our first date went so well that I invite you back to my place to continue our little party. I start to take my clothes off but notice that you're hesitant. When I try to take your pants off, I see that seeing me getting undressed turned you on so much that you came in your pants! No need to be embarrassed, though. I still want to make you cum! When I try to take your pants off again, you seem to be getting more shy by the minute. By looking at the bulge in your pants (or what looks like a bulge), I realize that you must be shy about your small penis! I happen to think small dicks are adorable, and persuade you to let me play with it. After I jerk you off, I realize that you're a premature ejaculator, too! Not to worry though, I still think you're sexy and so is your B*** dick. I persuade you to let me measure your cock and promise you another hand job if you let me. When you cum super quickly the third time around, I can't help but giggle. How about we both get cleaned up, and next time I'll use some special techniques to help make you last longer...
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile