Old 07-04-2019, 06:10 AM #48041
Модератор

Модератор

In Part 4 of this very juicy 4 part custom video order ,,, we are both now dripping in each others saliva and snot , and masturbating ourselves with ecstasy. The juices are fully flowing now after over an hour of sneezing , snot rockets spit play and deep tongue kissing! Both jars are almost completely filled with frothy sweet saliva and snot and my face is COVERED in fluids... While i work on finishing up these jars , we continue to taste each others mouths as i keep your cock stiff with desire by playing with the collected fluids. So many delicious smells and flavors for us to indulge in with our faces covered in a mix of spit and snot. By the end of this video i have 2 jars of juices to give to you and one very wet pussy! I cannot wait to wake up with you in the morning and suck each others spit and snot again...breakfast in bed!
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 21 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:11 AM #48042
Модератор

Модератор

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:15 AM #48043
Модератор

Модератор

You have sought out a holy Nun to help cure you of your vices... your addictions... she coerces you to overindulge sniffing intensely... but soon you realise she is hooking you deeper into addiction... helplessly you follow her instructions seduced by her power... only discover her true godlike power over you.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:16 AM #48044
Модератор

Модератор

Here 's the deal. I have these 2 custom clips which I look hella hot in , but which have a name (Gabe ) used , and details too specific to make me feel good about reselling them as standard clips. So , rather than a ) rip off my customers or b ) let 6 hours of hard work per clip go to waste , I figured I 'd put these to good use &amp ; make a contest out of this.
If you buy this clip , it counts as 1 entry into a custom clip raffle , to be drawn on February 28th at midnight PST. Yes , you can buy this clip more than once , and that will count as more than one entry. You can also buy the other clip and that will count as an entry for that separate raffle. However , I will not allow the same person to win both raffles (if the same name is drawn for both , I will select a second (different ) name for one drawing.
About the custom clip you will win :
10 -15 minutes in length , solo (i.e. no double domme , no male model ), no names used , no specific details that would make it unable to be resold , within my limits (i.e. no nudity , no submissive roles for me ). Aside from that , the limit is your imagination. Special effects , outfit requests , etc are all fine.
I will draw the winners on February 28th 2019. I will notify the winners by midnight March 2nd 2019 by IWC MESSAGE. CHECK YOUR MESSAGES THIS DAY. You will have one week (7 days ) to get your custom clip idea emailed to me. Your custom clip will be delivered within 4 weeks from the date I receive your idea. There will be one winner for each of these 2 clips (i.e. 2 custom clips are up for grabs )
IMPORTANT : You must have an iWC account to enter. If you buy this as a Guest , your entry does not count (I 'm not spending my time matching up your guest order with an email , and jotting down ways to contact you...no no ). ALSO IMPORTANT : If you buy this after February 28th 2019 you understand you are not entering a custom clip contest raffle as at that point it will be OVER.
Penultimately ; yes you can buy this if you don 't want a custom. Just let me know &amp ; I won 't put your name in the random generator. And finally , do NOT buy this if you 're going to get all pissy about not winning. Buying this you understand that you 're buying a random resell of someone else 's custom , with the BONUS POSSIBILITY of winning an elusive custom clip from me. You 'll probably have about a 1 % chance. Thx.
To be clear ; the content of both of these clips has nothing to do with the custom clip contest itself. They are simply random clips so that you get 'something ' for your $10 entry , and worst case scenario if you don 't win , you have this hot clip to jerk to. The content of both of these clips is general gooning jerk addict humiliation , but as mentioned , the references are very specific to my customer , so perhaps you 'll want to watch on mute :P
Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:36 AM #48045
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name ): &quot ;You are back home after a great day hanging out with your &quot ;nice &quot ; guy friend from high school. He is a super sweet shy guy and today is his lucky day. After taking you out for dinner , you are super horny &amp ; waiting for him on your bed. He had no idea of your other life as an adult star. Though he is inexperienced you take charge and begin sucking his cock (it 's a little below average size , but you expected that ). After you make some comments and laughing about how he thought you were an angel and a good girl , you take charge and tell him authoritatively something like &quot ;stick your cock inside me and fuck me hard &quot ; after pulling your legs back and opening your pussy lips. He sticks his cock in and you tell him to fuck you harder , talking very very dirty and acting aggressive. You comment about how much easier it would be to cum if his cock was bigger. It 's okay but you 're just used to your other boyfriends with big dicks. Eventually , you cum anyway because you 're so horny. After getting a huge creampie (he takes almost 30 seconds to finish cumming ) you tell him that while you had a great time today , you 'd like to just stay friends. You 'll also love &quot ;Micro Penis Dating Experience &quot ;: https ://iwantclips.com /content_factory /videos /view /171494 &amp ; &quot ;The World 's Smallest Creampie : https ://iwantclips.com /content_factory /videos /view /514999
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:37 AM #48046
Модератор

Модератор

You may have heard me encouraging your masturbatory death grip in a few of my clips , but this is the first clip where I 'm going to really focus on just that. I 'm not going to simply explain the death grip , I 'm going to give you the unforgettable experience! The death grip is a MUST for my desperate jerk junkies. I 'll explain why I 'm encouraging this habit inside the clip for maximum effect! I want your mind swimming with questions as to why I 'm encouraging you to stroke harder and harder for me until you simply melt into submission and cease to care.
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Size: 1.84 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:38 AM #48047
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress JoJo orders her slave to remove her high heels and get busy cleaning her feet with his tongue. After he has finished licking her feet and sucking her toes clean , she rewards her slave by allowing him to worship her ass. But Jojo is not finished with this slave ; she really enjoys seeing the look on his face as she crams her feet deep into his mouth and makes him gag on them. So Jojo makes him deepthroat her feet several times for her amusement before ordering her slave to put her heels back on.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 52 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:40 AM #48048
Модератор

Модератор

For the next 20 + minutes , your cock and your balls are my toys. Your manhood is offered up and ready for me to do whatever I want with : to tease , to Torment , to edge , to make suffer. Every word that passes through my sweet lips will be your command. There 'll be nothing damaging , nothing a good boy can 't handle , so you 'll have no excuses.

But you won 't want to resist. When I strip off my shorts and reveal my tiny thong underneath , you 'll be begging for more pain. Each round of edging makes the torment even more intense , the pain and pleasure mingling together , until you can 't tell where one ends and the other begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 15 s
Size: 627 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:42 AM #48049
Модератор

Модератор

you 're the worst kind of man , you know that? you appear okay from the outside ; normal job , decent looking , good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there 's one little problem : your dick. It 's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed , you just can 't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy , and you can 't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well , I think it 's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore , you 're just destined to be a cuckold. That 's right , it 's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on , that 's the only action you 'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L " is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation , forced bi , CEI , and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:42 AM #48050
Модератор

Модератор

I am your true religion and god - there will be no others. I will destroy your faith in these false idols. Why waste your life on a god that doesn 't exist - when your entire being wants to serve and worship a true goddess. Bow down and repeat your new mantra. My physical perfection demands your devotion. I am your religion and your whole life must be dedicated to worshipping me.
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 619 MiB
Download From AnzFile