Old 07-04-2019, 03:37 PM #48361
Модератор

Модератор

You 've been Mesmerized from birth to worship an invisible man in the sky , sat on a throne. Forget that pointless indoctrination. Why bother , when you can 't even see the God you worthip. What 's the point. Why believe in such folklaw. Why worship an invisible man in the sky?! Are you gay? Get real.... Wake up and understand the TRUE power of a Goddess like myself. Yes , you are now going to be converted to SAFFRONISM. Your new TRUE religion. Contratulations.. continue watching as I explain the details of your new religion and outline the 7 principles of Saffronism. 1 ) Unequality - You are not equal to Goddess. 2 ) Give to Goddess , regardless of what you can and cannot afford. 3 ) Frequent meditation to develop your focus on servitude. 4 ) Suffering for Goddess 5 ) Thou shall not worship false cheap imitation goddesses. 5 ) Thou shall steal if funds run dry to serve Goddess. 6 ) Thou shall make offerings and contributions to the temple of Goddess Saffron. 7 ) Thou shall chant saffronism 7 times per day. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF : GODDESS WORSHIP , FEMALE SUPREMACY , RELIGIOUS , HUMILIATION , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 03:37 PM #48362
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well , this isn 't the place for that. Let me explain , this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time , several times a day in fact. This is all about you now , being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate , as I explain it all to you. You 'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 03:39 PM #48363
Модератор

Модератор

Your weakness? My body in SHINY catsuit , bodysuit , leggings.
My shiny overknee platform BOOTS.
WORSHIP me , like a good little pig!
You must STROKE it for your Goddess ,
but today NOT instruct how to jerk it , do it as you like...
I dont want to care about your MASTURBATION today.
Im generous and SELFISH!
FOCUS only me! You CANT escape even if you try!
Rub your COCK ,as you like.
Im a pure PERFECTION from head to toe.
I have POWERFUL mind , strong CHARISMA , erotic personality.
Sensual EROTIC domination , shiny dress and me! I can RULE your life!
Your weakness for shiny clothing will bring you PLEASURE yet PAIN.
My ROUND ass... LONG legs.... BIG tits always GRAB your attention.
As soon as I TEMPT you are TRAPPED.
Just ENJOY and let me... and my sweet sensual MOANS guide you towards complete SUBMISSION.
Models: GiliSkyQueen

Duration: 17 min 38 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 920
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 03:39 PM #48364
Модератор

Модератор

I will strip you naked. I will tie you down. I will blindfold you. I will plug your ears. Soon your mind will break. You will start craving for any sensation. Then , I will touch you. My hand on your body. Like a light in the darkness. You will cum for me. I will use you. I will be your whole world.
Clip Contains : mesmerize , mind fuck , mental domination , femdom , goddess worship , slave training , special effects , sfx , pvc , spiral , redhead.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 04:07 PM #48365
Модератор

Модератор

You wouldn't take a **** without knowing its history and possible side effects, right? I will teach you something about poppers that you will find absolutely fascinating. And then I will show you how to use it in a way that will feel incredible.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 659 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 04:19 PM #48366
Модератор

Модератор

Hannah is alone in class and as she waits for Miss to return she is clearing not interested in her Latin, so she goes into her desk to look for something to keep her occupied, and she finds it! Two shrunken men are hiding in her desk and she laughs when she sees they are only two inches tall. She grabs them and makes it very clear how she could crush them easily, how she is the powerful one and they are nothing but worthless toys. Hannah plans to have some fun tormenting the shrunken men and she knows exactly how. She explains to the tiny little men that she has very sweaty feet & socks and as she sits up on teachers desk she Coerces them both into her hot warm trainers, one shrunken man in each! Hannah finds it very amusing as she knows they will be suffocating in her sweaty trainers, pressed hard up against her hot socked feet. After letting they choke for a bit she pulls them out of her trainers but she is not finished there as she slips her trainers off and squeezes the men between her socked soles. She torments them more and more, even flicking them off the desk with her socked toes, but eventually she grows bored of them, and that can mean only one thing!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 152 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 04:22 PM #48367
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 2 min 10 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Size: 12.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 04:48 PM #48368
Модератор

Модератор

I've never made a clip like this and haven't ever seen one offered. An actual rush, where neither of us knows what will happen, but in smaller and more exciting increments. Can you resist looking to see what's happening for two or three minute stretches? Even if you "win", you are presented with an opportunity to manually lose that's so hot I imagine you'll throw yourself on the sword voluntarily.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 04:52 PM #48369
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Taylor is alone in class, however she soon releases you are spying on her from under the desks, where you have been hiding all day trying to sniff students feet. She calls you out and tells you that she knows what you have been doing; she knows you are a complete foot pervert. Miss explains now she has caught you that you will have to pamper her feet as punishment. She has been on her feet all day, they have been crammed into her tight high heel stilettos and they are very hot & sweaty. Miss takes a seat and slips off her heels showing you her hot nylon feet, she also slips off her shirt & skirt and then swings her feet up on to the desk. You are ordered to bury your face in their warmth, but that is only for starters, now you must suck on her toes and lick her soles. Take her foot sweat in your mouth and hold it there, she wants you to really taste her. Miss has such tiny feet, you could probably fit a while foot in your mouth if you tried hard enough! When Miss has finishes with you she tells you that you have done well, it looks like you may be pampering her cute feet often, like a good boy!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 126 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 04:53 PM #48370
Модератор

Модератор

You are so beneath ME. You come to Me begging for abuse and to be controlled. I want to smash your face with My feet until you are suffocated!!! Take your place at My FEET and accept your role as My footslave. Gag on My long toes while I shove them down your stupid throat! Just imagine being consumed by the sweat from my feet & tasting MY feet while I choke you with My toes!! I know it makes you weak... Now give in to your addiction and buy this clip for you to watch over and over and over and over...
Models: MistressMK

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile