Old 07-05-2019, 11:26 AM #48571
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your poppers and start to stroke your cock, I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you're obliterated, sniffing more and staring at My tits, stroking your cock and denying yourself release- because you don't deserve it- I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over, getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face, knowing that I'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly - I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face, tease you with My pussy, insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those poppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock, fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff poppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS: tit worship, Intox Fantasy Fantasyication, catsuit, JOI, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, tease & denial, ass worship, high heels, humiliation, edging games, JOI games, humiliatrix, brat girls, mind fuck, mesmerize, nipples, nipple worship, orgasm denial, orgasm control
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 11:27 AM #48572
Модератор

Модератор

A little bitch called 'Fart Pig' needs a reminder for how disgraceful he is being a human washrag for My filthy sneakers..And how pathetic he is for jerking his cock to it. I know you're guilty of the same fantasy. Pick your MARKUP CODE loser! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 645 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 11:45 AM #48573
Модератор

Модератор

Jo has been left alone in class, she has decided to take a break from her reading so she turns and swing her feet up onto the desk, giving you a flash of her panties as she does. She undoes her laces and slips her shoes off, showing her cute navy blue ankle socks. As she plays with her socks she starts to slip off the rest of the uniform, her blazer, ties, shirt and bras, the she slips off her socks revealing her pretty bare feet. She spreads her toes and as you peer under the desk you can see right up her mini skirt. Then she kneels up on her chair and slips off her skirt and her panties leaving her completely naked as she plays with her feet some more.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 11:46 AM #48574
Модератор

Модератор

You look so stupid when you're horny .. I love having you at my feet.
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 11:50 AM #48575
Модератор

Модератор

Anastasia is so glad you're finally home! Ever since you told her about your secret foot fetish, she has come to appreciate how sexy her own beautiful feet are. Young, blonde Anastasia licks her own soles and sucks on her toes, getting so turned on by her delicious feet. Stroke your cock to her and give Anastasia what she has been waiting so patiently for: your warm, wet, thick cum glistening as it covers her small, perfect feet.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 11:52 AM #48576
Модератор

Модератор

You've always had a thing for Poison Ivy. Her body, her hair, her voice. They're all so enchanting. You know that if she were right in front of you she could get you to do anything. Even accept the poison she's prepared for you. You know her poison is one that will leave it's mark. One that makes you effortlessly obey. When she says sniff, fuck, jerk - you immediately and gratefully comply. It feels so good and so right. Like never before. Her poison is like no other. You're completely hers. She rules your world. There's no other Goddess that compares. You want her and only her. Snifffffff ----- FUCKKK ---- JERKKKK.... BREATHE....CUMMMM??????
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 11:53 AM #48577
Модератор

Модератор

diamond shaking her big oily ass!
Models: I Love Diamond Monroe

Duration: 4 min 20 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 11:56 AM #48578
Модератор

Модератор

You get to worship my feet, and cum.. if you're fast enough!
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 2.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 12:11 PM #48579
Модератор

Модератор

you will need at least one two bottles of poppers as this will be a intense poppers session as you worship My divine legs and ass, you will not see my face for most of the clip as you will only focus on My superiority, and worship Me, as you get totally fucked out you mind. you will obey ad worship Me as I should be worshiped...So are you ready let's begin... Add a Mark UP Code to your Order:25% 'TIP4GRACE'50% 'ADDICTED2GRACE'75% 'FALLING4GRACE'100% 'CRAZY4GRACE'200% ' LOVE4GRACE'iWantSpoiltPrincessG**** Send me A Gift!
Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 12:12 PM #48580
Модератор

Модератор

Now 5 minutes to the average person is not long enough, you however are a loser who loves to be humiliated so 5 minutes is actually too long. 5 minutes of humiliating jerk off instruction while you tug on your dick. I know you want to cum to be so badly like a desperate little loser so that is exactly what you are getting today.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile