Old 06-10-2019, 11:29 AM #4901
Модератор

Модератор

As soon as I got to school this morning I regretted going. I was sooooo gassy and I had to hold all my farts in. There are only about 7 other students in my class so I couldn't even sneak the farts out; someone would have known it was me. My stomach was hurting really bad and I ended up sneaking away to the bathroom before our designated break time. Let's just say I'm glad I finally went to the bathroom instead of farting in class because I would have ended up ruining my jeans.
*There is no visible poop in this video, only the sounds of farts and sharts
Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:30 AM #4902
Модератор

Модератор

Ever wonder what it looks like to see me make my big massive loads of shit? Watch in this fun little dine and dump desperation video!
I bring home a big spicy Italian subway sandwich and devour it all while talking about how soon it will be my shit! Im eating the sandwich that is going to give me a huge load of shit! I love talking dirty while Im eating my big sandwich imagining what its going to look like when it comes out!
Now comes the waiting and the desperation! I hold my big sandwich for three whole days! On the third day I tell you how Im feeling! I love talking dirty when my ass is full of shit and my belly is rumbling and gurgling! I wont let the shit out just yet though! I want to be really desperate!
Finally its time to shit it all out! I lay my subway wrappers on the floor and squat right over them! Then I push out a big giant turd and two smaller ones! Oh god! It feels so good to get that out of me!
Check out my desperation and relief!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:30 AM #4903
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD This clip is the second in the series, "Weekend Full Toilet Slave." In this clip, the slave is used for both piss and shit. The piss is shown from two camera angles. Both Angles are shown consecutively, then in a stacked picture in picture window. The shit is shown from three camera angles: front, back and going into the slave from above. The three camera angles are also shown consecutively, then in a split screen window. The shit section of this clip includes some written narration.
On day two, I decided to pee into a container before shitting into the slave. I had noticed on day one that it was having some difficulty swallowing all of it. I don't like it when it my shit sticks to the teeth. It should ALL go down. So, I decided to pee into a container first and then later use the pee to wash everything into the toilet slave. I shit and again, just like the first day, it was a lot. The toilet kept the shit in its mouth. It waits until I've finished before it swallows. I scooped all the errant bits and coaxed it all into the belly of my septic system. The toilet had a bit of retching this time. It was a pretty big load, so I understood the difficulty, but did not let the toilet give up. Eventually, it all went down. I made it suck the shit off my fingers before allowing it the piss it so desperately wanted. It's funny, I thought the piss would help the slave wash everything down, but interestingly it caused more retching. Of course, I didn't stop pouring. He still had to finish it all. The toilet was very good, eventually got it all down, and did not back up. I was pleased. I wondered, though, maybe he was having difficulty with the pee because there just wasn't enough of it. The toilet probably just needs MORE pee to help wash things down. I decided to give Kendall a call to see if she'd join me for day three. (25:29 long)
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 25 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.83 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:31 AM #4904
Модератор

Модератор

I and my girlfriend Alice and Caroline decided to throw a party , I offered to order some sushi and wine and Alice said that sushi and wine is obvious , lets better we will eat and drink their own shit and drink urine , we thought about it and agreed , we set the table put the cups and plates , I light candles , I am the first who has loaded up his plate of shit and glass of piss behind me did Alice , and then Carolina , then we took up the spoon and began to eat his own shit and drink their own urine , we like to eat shit and drink urine , we fully got his own shit , almost to the end drank urine , I think our evening was a success and everyone was happy .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 1 011 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:31 AM #4905
Модератор

Модератор

I so love it when a man knows how to make himself useful! Todays toilet slave is a prime example of man at his best. He is willing to consume whatever I give him. I can use him as my sink when I brush my teeth, as a bin for the hair from my brush, hell even eat my nasty ear wax! But best of all, he uncomplainingly and efficiently drinks all my piss and eats all my shit. He does so well at munching down on my shit that I pick up my camera from its tripod to give you all a really close HD look at all that poo swiling around in his mouth as he processes my beautiful gift. The best part in all this? He is just so grateful for the opportunity to serve. He even flew to London all the way from America to be my toilet! Now thats dedication to the cause of Female Supremacy!!!
Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 15 min 19 s
Size: 789 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:32 AM #4906
Модератор

Модератор

You like being my toilet, slave? Excitedly watching as I shit whenever I want, and you get to obsess over each turd and eat it up? Oh, you really love to eat my shit, yeah?. It's all you're good for. Its a great treat! And you get to eat my shit every time. ? Are you lucky you have a Mistress to clean up her ass hole? You better lick my feet and heels and my pretty ass too, loser. These thick, massive poop and monster turds are all for you. Swallow it faster, toilet! I dont want to feel this nasty smell ?
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:32 AM #4907
Модератор

Модератор

You have finally worked up the guts to serve as my toilet. Good boy. Are you ready for the most life changing experience ever?
You are lying on the floor. I tower above you, not wearing a bra, my hard nipples pointing through my thin dress. I look down on you and tease you with my pussy and my ass. First, you will have to drink my deeply coloured morning piss. Its one hell of a stream. But good boy that you are, so intent on pleasing me, you swallow everything. Then, I take a nice shit on your chest. Since its your first time, Im going to be super nice and I give you a little baby poo so you can be sure to swallow it all for me. Youre going to work hard to eat my shit, arent you?
I make you lick my ass clean, because being my toilet paper is all part of the service that you are learning to offer. then I hand feed you my little shit, making sure you eat every last bit.
Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 500 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:33 AM #4908
Модератор

Модератор

Squatting down while looking very cute in my chocolate covered cherries skirted thong and my yellow and pink striped thigh high stockings and shitting on the floor.
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 3 min 31 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:33 AM #4909
Модератор

Модератор

Shyly spreading my ass, teasing you with my fingers and moans, before making a mess for you.. It takes me a second to push it out, its hard to do this for the camera ?
Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:34 AM #4910
Модератор

Модератор

My first shitty hand job mixed with spit. I shit on his dick then took my hugh turd an rub it all on his bbc. He was so turned on by me stroking his dick it didnt take him long to exploded right in my shitty hands after I mixed my shit wit my spit. I really enjoyed making this for you Scat freaks.
Stacey
xoxoxo
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile