Old 06-10-2019, 11:48 AM #4941
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you guys love to see my poop come out of my pretty ass so I ride the toilet reverse cowgirl” as I shit nice smelly turds just for you!
Models: scatlover72

Duration: 1 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:49 AM #4942
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me push a perfect turd into my cup! So thick and firm!
Poop number two is extra mushy. Hearing it plop onto the floor gets me excited.
The last one is over the side of my tub, so you get a pretty good view of my little b-hole.
Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 715 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:50 AM #4943
Модератор

Модератор

Do you really think Id waste my home cooked meals on a loser like you? No I have something else for you. Eat my my shit straight from my asshole. Chomp it up and finish every fucking bite. Youre a worthless shit eating loser. The only thing that means anything to me is using that disgusting mouth of yours for my toilet paper. Wipe my ass toilet. Clean it all up. You better start eating or Im going to shove it down your fucking throat. Do you want to be the loser that chokes to death on my fucking shit?? Then eat.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 14 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:51 AM #4944
Модератор

Модератор

In this very well acted, sexy and light hearted movie, Kim plays out of character, but were sure its a character that just about all of you will relate to in this movie Kim is the reluctant girlfriend who is asked to wear a diaper, poop herself in it, and then allow herself to be fucked senseless! There is also a good sense of humor throughout this movie, and we know you will enjoy it.
Kim is sitting relaxing on the couch when her boyfriend reminds her its his birthday. You know what that means” he says, but Kim pretends not to remember their previous discussion about it, or thought he was joking. Not so to Kims dismay hes deadly serious! He then leads her into the bedroom where he has set up a diaper changing table with all the necessary bits and pieces.
Kim cant quite believe what shes seeing, and tries to offer something else for his birthday, but hes having none of it. For every question or attempt to dodge the issue, he has an answer, usually short and to the point. Its actually his answers that sometimes make you laugh, even out loud a few times! With Kim standing there, holding the diaper like she has no idea what do with it, his reply is simply Its my birthday!” You cant see, but I bet he has a huge grin on his face. Lol.
She even tries to make the ridiculous suggestion to put the diaper on over her clothes, but eventually she can see shes been totally out maneuvered and ends up with her pants off and lying down on the changing table. OMG, this is so embarrassing” she says exasperated, covering her face with her hands.
Kim lies there with her legs apart going through the whole diapering procedure, mostly with her hands over her face, including when baby lotion is being rubbed on her butt and pussy. But when it comes to the baby powder, Kim starts to lighten up and bursts out laughing. Its hard not to laugh along with her (and I did!), especially when her boyfriend declares Its lavender!” If there is such a thing as a hilarious diaper change scene, this has got to be it!
With the diapering complete, Kim sits there on the changing table wondering what comes next. Youll see,” he replies cryptically. Time passes as Kim drinks from a bottle of water and plays with her phone, but eventually she hops off the table as she needs to go to the bathroom. As expected, but to Kims amazement, he wants her to use the diaper instead. Shes not really prepared for that and tries to wriggle out of the situation, but with a promise of just this once” she finally agrees, even though she needs to poop!
So standing by the changing table, with cries of OMG” mixed in with sighs of relief, farting, and the sounds of squelchy pooping, Kim proceeds to make a nice poopy mess in her diaper! Theres even a quiet little snicker in there, as even the most reluctant girlfriend would have to see the funny side of it!
It is embarrassing of course to poop yourself in front of your boyfriend, especially when he knows and can hear exactly what youve done. She asks to be able to take the diaper off herself, but he insists she get back on the changing table. So there she is on her back, legs in the air and her butt covered in poop! How would your girlfriend react?
Shed probably be super embarrassed, and so is Kim, hardly able to believe what is happening, but theres an even bigger surprise in store for her. Kims boy friend drops his pants and takes out his hard cock and slides it against her poop covered pussy. What are you doing?” she asks, but that becomes obvious pretty fast as he slides it inside her! Kim at first claims to be disgusted, but her moans of pleasure tell a totally different story.
OMG this is so embarrassing. I cant believe Im being fucked in a messy diaper!”
This is a well acted, sexy, fun and at times even hilarious movie that you cant help but enjoy. As Kims boyfriend states at the end, Best birthday ever!” To which Kim replies Youre damn right it was!” Lol
Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 21 min 25 s
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:51 AM #4945
Модератор

Модератор

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I walk in, wearing my sexy santa outfit. "Hey sexy. I know exactly what you want for Christmas. You're a naughty boy aren't you? You want to watch me shit while you stroke your cock." I tease you, then take my thong off and get in doggystyle position in front of you. I push out a very large load of soft, moist logs, which slide down my pussy and on to the floor. Then I show you my dirty ass and pussy and finally show the big pile on the floor. "Mmm, you just came so hard to that, didn't you? I told you I knew exactly what you wanted. Merry Christmas!"
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:52 AM #4946
Модератор

Модератор

Outdoor, on top of each other, shit and piss with girlfriend!
Here I was with a girlfriend, outdoor, on a street, pissing together and shitting. For this purpose, squatted my girlfriend, her pussy and her ass over my ass. At the same time we pissed and I shitting, my girlfriend pissed me on my shitting ass. Then we both had to piss again and so we pissed into a fish pond!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 6 min 29 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:53 AM #4947
Модератор

Модератор

Over 150 farts from my Premium Snapchat ! Some are clothed some are nude.either way, all of them are natural and not forced. If you love farts, you will not be disappointed!
Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 6 min 39 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:53 AM #4948
Модератор

Модератор

Venus had some SERIOUS backdraft in this one!!! Her boyfriend was super excited to send me these clips claiming they were the two most explosive she has done so far!! In the first scene, my guy who loves to get nice and up close to get those great POV shots was a little too close . Venus begins getting right to business from the second she sits down with a desperate heavy streaming piss. Suddenly the heavy stream Changed colors and exits” if you catch my drift!! Instead of peeing, it almost seemed like she was peeing out her booty!! Just like a Slurpee Machine or a beer tap when its almost out, her rear pipe started back drafting!! Her diarrhea squirts get all over her man and even the camera lense!! It even got in his eyes! lol When she gets up to reveal her latest bowl destruction the images dont do it justice!! Dayum this girl explodes!! The second scene is another great explosion, with even more gas than the first. She was just a farting and blasting!! These are by far two of the most explosive diarrhea clips yet from the most explosive shitter I have ever seen!! Another Amazing exhibition!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:53 AM #4949
Модератор

Модератор

I start off in the bathtub with my chubby belly hanging out and a gallon of milk in my hands. My goal is to drink as much as I can before puking, I talk about how much my belly hurts and how I couldn't possibly drink anymore. I end up forcing myself to puke twice while drinking milk in between puking. I'm able to get down half the gallon, I couldn't fit anymore into my chubby belly it hurt too much!
Models: GwenyT

Duration: 14 min 19 s
Size: 925 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:54 AM #4950
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is made from three scenes. In the first scene, Brat Princesses, Amadahy, Cali, and Kenzie want to see if their toilet slave can drink pee from three girls all at once. They have a special three-way funnel prepared. Amadahy and Kenzie start to go, but Cali realizes that she doesn't need to pee just yet. Cali taps Lola to step into the scene. Lola just happens to have a very full bladder. The slave successfully chugs Amadahy and Kenzie's pee, but now he also needs to drink Lola's to complete the three-girl challenge. Lola goes a lot; the pee starts to back up into the tubes connecting the three-way funnel. The slave just can't keep up. Eventually the slave taps out. In the second scene Amadahy and Lola share a toilet slave while chatting with Cali. The girls contemplate getting more toilets for the household, because one toilet to three girls just doesn't seem fair to them. It's good he has capacity, but Princesses hate to wait. In the third scene, Amadahy, Edyn, and Lola attempt the epic three girl piss chug with the same slave for the second time. This time they nail it! All three girls pee at the same time and the hard-working toilet successfully chugs it all. (7:37 long)
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 871 MiB
Download From AnzFile