Old 07-09-2019, 07:04 AM #49721
Модератор

Модератор

I start the clip wearing sexy booty shorts and a crop top , beckoning seductively for you to follow me. We walk a ways , as I show off my gorgeous booty. I stop to pick something up , tie a shoelace , etc., to tease and seduce you deeply. Then when we reach my room , I leave you , saying I 'll be right back , and when I return , I am wearing a strap -on. "I like guys who are adventurous ". I start out sweet and encouraging , and give you instructions. "Open your mouth wide , now put your lips around around my cock , just the tip... that 's it " (name used in clip ). Things start getting harder and faster , and by the end I am barking out orders , and calling you "bitch ", and really ramming it down your throat. The end is a surprise , cum inside and see this hot coerced bi tease.

Consists of : Femdom , Female domination , coerced bi , strap on , realistic dildo , cock worship , strap on , strap on worship , female supremacy , ass worship , goddess worship , body worship , bi sexual , bi sexual encouragement , cock sucking , sucking dildo , tease goddess , tit worship , ass worship , ass domination , femdom pov , crop top , botty shorts , denim shorts , f0rc3d bi , bj training , blowjob , femdom blowjob , blowjob training ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 07:06 AM #49722
Модератор

Модератор

You adore my perfect feet! Every single time I wiggle my toes , you take a whiff of the P0pper. I want your slut mouth holes filled with your dildo.. I know that you have a dildo the size of my foot! Take it. Harder and harder every time I tell you to. See my toes wiggle? Sniff! Be a good boy for Goddess and take that cock. You deserve to be fucked , high and humiliated.
Models: NicholeAbrams

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Size: 1.75 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 07:08 AM #49723
Модератор

Модератор

You can 't help but get all hard and horny when you see my big ass. It 's so round and tight you can not ignore it. the only thing you can do is get your dick out and start stroking. The way I tease you and taunt you with my big ass is almost unbearable. My new yoga pants look so good and so does that little cotton thong hiding under them.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 07:08 AM #49724
Модератор

Модератор

How long has it been since you last came? 3 days? 4? 5? Do I care? NO! haha. You love to gaze at My perfect body - and I love making your balls ache with barely any effort. Teasing you and watching you squirm is quite amusing....hey I found a use for you!

Good boys add a code to their order :

$10 markup : Kez10 | 15 % markup : KezBetaTax | Cum Tax : KezJizzTax
50 % markup : KezJunkie | 100 % markup : WeakForKez | 300 % markup : KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 32 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 07:11 AM #49725
Модератор

Модератор

I 've seen you staring at my feet a lot. I know there is a small group of guys that get off on feet. You must be one of those foot guys. Well I have a plan for you! You are going to come to my place and worship my feet for the rest of your life. I may have a few other things to keep you busy like doing my dishes and cleaning the floors. You 're going to be doing a lot of things for me actually. But just remember there are feet waiting for you when you finish.
see more clips from Goddess Cassandra here : https ://iwantclips.com /store /80492 /Goddess -Cassandra -POV
Models: Fetish POV

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 07:13 AM #49726
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will see be able to see an extended pussy tease . Goddess controls every jerking movement you make while you are mesmerized by her fat and juicy ass. Especially being in a sexy commando outfit with nothing on underneath your dick is sure to rise and throb every second while watching Me . Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip ** Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DaBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 07:14 AM #49727
Модератор

Модератор

You want to rub , tug , and beat off till your balls explode. My ass , tits , and face have you trapped. You 're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I 'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you 're ready , desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to eat your cum for me. No hesitating , no backing out , I 'll make sure it goes exactly where it 's suppose to - it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions , jerk off instruction , masturbation instruction , masturbation encouragement , cum eating , jerk off encouragement , masturbation humiliation , joi , cum countdown , orgasm control , cei , cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 07:15 AM #49728
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Bianca and I both have perfectly small feet with the slightest arches and tiniest toes. And that thing you call a dick still can 't even compare. We reduce you to a humiliated and diddling mess as we dictate how you should touch yourself to our beautiful feet , discussing our size preferences and I even tell the tale of when I came face to face with a micropeen in college. ||| 1080P HD MP4 Category : SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION Related Categories : FOOT DOMINATION , BBW GODDESS , BODY PART COMPARISON , FEET JOI , FEMDOM
Models: Queen Khlea

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 07:19 AM #49729
Модератор

Модератор

1080p Video Quality I just woke up from a wonderful night with Step-Daddy and I wanted to tell you all about!
He came into my bedroom while I was getting undressed for bedtime , and he noticed the pretty panties I was wearing. he says they make me look like a big girl
Daddy bought me a pretty dildo and gave it to me , but I was too dry to play with it! So he rubbed my pussy for Me until I was wet enough to take it! Once I got it in , he helped fuck me with it and I moaned out "DADDY OH Step-Daddy!!!"
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-09-2019, 07:20 AM #49730
Модератор

Модератор

I have you locked up for months now still and I 'm finding more and more ways to make you ache and squirm in wonderful agony. I 'm wearing gorgeous sheer white lingerie where you can see the outline of my breasts and nipples. Lets play an edging game today , I 'm going to let you out. But you can only stroke at certain times and exactly how I saw. Ready?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 15 min 32 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile