Old 06-10-2019, 12:41 PM #5051
Модератор

Модератор

I really had to take a dump at work. So I snook off to one of the bathrooms to let it all out. I didnt do it in the toilet; rather the floor. Trying to get every single drop out my tight hole before I get back to work.
Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 1 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 96.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:41 PM #5052
Модератор

Модератор

Ready for your punishment I ask as I lower my ass right onto his nose without giving any chance of an answer. It isnt optional. He thought he was hilarious.. Farting in public, following me while he took me shopping. Blaming his nasty gas on me. Thinking he could actually humiliate me but only sinking himself deeper and deeper. Now he finds himself with his nose up against my ass, bound tightly at my mercy. Is it funny now bitch?! How does that smell? Whos ass is it now?! I keep him breathless, struggling under my ass while I just sit and enjoy myself. Forgetting hes even under there until I have to fart.. lifting up just enough to let him struggle for fresh air but only to get a lung full of ass air. Hahaha.. now this is hilarious. How humiliating this must be for you. You thought you could humiliate me huh? Whos humiliated now?! PFFFRRAPP.. Oops.. I think I just shat a little.. I think Im going to have to sht soon.. Removing my panties and flashing them to the camera just to show his torment.. Lucky for him my next one is spoken for.. so I step away and complete that little order, bringing the camera with me for a SOLO POV SHIT.. and sit right back on his nose. MMMMMFFFMM he struggles and moans while his nose slips right into my crack, and he begins to realize that I didnt bother to wipe. Oops, smell that? .. I let another one rip.. and another one.. letting out the hottest burning gas straight into his nose.. sometimes a little more.. Whos farts are they now bitch?! Suffer.
Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 22 min 59 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:42 PM #5053
Модератор

Модератор

MP4 Lola decides to edge Andy until she has to pee again. She removes the fucking machine and edges Andy while she drinks more water. Andy is edged for a very long time while Lola's bladder fills. Andy starts to get fussy. He is very frustrated that he has been edged so long. Lola stuffs Andy's mouth with a tampon gag. The tampon gag always shuts him right up. Then, she goes back to edging. Lola pees into the jug a second time. It's less that the first time, but still enough to use for training purposes. Lola reinserts the tube down Andy's throat. She edges him while pouring her pee down into Andy. Andy is very erect and right on the verge of sexual climax while he swallows the pee. Lola ensures Andy's right on the edge again before withdrawing sensation and returning Andy to chastity for the night. Andy did a good job, but he still doesn't get to have an orgasm. He doesn't need to have a full orgasm to learn to sexualize being a toilet. It's not about what he wants. It's about him learning to serve a whole household of women as their fully functioning human toilet. (15:11 long)
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 15 min 11 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:42 PM #5054
Модератор

Модератор

I hope you enjoy watching my dirty asshole fucking shitty smeared dick, in my previous clip named scat fuck reverse cowgirl part1” .. enjoy in part 2
Models: dirtyamateurs

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:42 PM #5055
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love watching shit come out of my sexy round ass.
I have for you an entire week of my shits! In 6 clips Im squatting shitting on the ground
Old 06-10-2019, 12:43 PM #5056
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD This is the uncut version of BP Four Princesses Have Shoes and Feet Worshiped while Chatting Part 2.” It includes the pee scene at the end. Part 1 of this clip does not contain toilet slavery (foot worship only) and is available on our clips4sale store. In the second part of this clip, the girls continue to casually chat. At this point, everybody has bare feet. Amadahy continues to gather more foot dust with the file. She dumps a second load into the slave. It's a lot of foot dust, even more on the second go around! Sasha uses the Ped Egg next and grates some foot dust to give to the slave that hasn't gotten a feeding yet. After the slave gets Sasha's foot dust, Amadahy pees into the slave's mouth to help wash it down. (8:47 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Alexa, Natalya, Sasha Foxx, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Foot Dust Eating, Toilet Slavery, slave drinks pee
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 647 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:43 PM #5057
Модератор

Модератор

Every week we seem to have a different lady out for Dumpination”, and Lil Stink is taking her turn!! Like I said before, my favorite child changes almost daily! When you get clips like these last two from Lil Stink its easy to see why!! I could see things both go in and fall out that ass of hers all day long!! Every time I see that new tattoo on her ass I wish I was more artistically inclined!! How much fun did you think this Tattoo artist had creating that!!? I mean seriously now that she has come out her shell, I am falling in love with this girl!! Easily one of the sexiest women i have ever seen behind the bathroom door!! Three Great clips of ass and splash!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:44 PM #5058
Модератор

Модератор

Lil Stink is back with a nice new set!! Enjoy as she rushes to take a leak and poop in over a half dozen clips of Peeing and even a few Ploppage clips!!! She was at work for all but two of the clips. Enjoy as she slides in and out of those sexy thongs and plops that juicy ass down on the toilet to get sweet relief!! I swear every time I see a lil Stink clip, I have never been more jealous of a toilet or a pair of thongs!! Goodness gracious!! Each clip is action packed, especially the finale!! She took one of the biggest shits I have seen her take on film!! Some nice poots sprinkled in throughout the clip.
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:44 PM #5059
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me as an adult baby in baby grow and diaper, I first pee my diaper and tell you how good it feels and how warm it feels against my pussy.
Then peel it off and fuck my pussy with my dildo till I drip creamy cum and I wipe it all over my wet diaper.
I then fuck myself again till I cum again and then lick all my cum off the diaper and suck on my pee nappy.
I then put my nappy on again and do the poppers up on my babygrow and rub my pussy through my diaper as I pee again]
I love being an adult baby
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 477 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:44 PM #5060
Модератор

Модератор

Watching her shaved pussy take a long pee, pissing on her butt and pussy, jerking off on her clit, piss fun, peeing on each other, water sports, golden showers, pee fun.
Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 4 min 29 s
Size: 501 MiB
Download From AnzFile