Old 03-17-2019, 07:34 PM #5061
Модератор

Модератор

I had so much fun on our last picnic, I thought we should do it again. Don't worry, I didn't forget to prepare your favorite beverage! Get on your knees and wait in anticipation as I fill this glass with my delicious Goddess nectar. Sip my sweet lemonade and be grateful for the treat.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 3 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 07:35 PM #5062
Модератор

Модератор

A Smoke fetish video. Watch as I light up a cigarette, strip and start masturbate for you! Will send you over the edge with excitement until you can't take anymore. Tags: squirt, squirting, masturbation, Smoke, smoking, Smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
Models: Allie

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 413 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 07:35 PM #5063
Модератор

Модератор

Who's going to make your cock and balls hurt? This Goddess right here! You get what you deserve. I'll let you jerk it like I say. I'll even let you cum. You'll get all tied up and then you'll ruin it on my command. I want you feel that fine line between pain and pleasure. I'll make it hurt real good!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 254 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 07:37 PM #5064
Модератор

Модератор

Time to play my little game again! This time it's going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I'm so good at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 07:39 PM #5065
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a bad boy haven't you?! You know when one makes decisions like you do. you must pay. You must pay the price for your sins. Your pain and suffering is that price. Even as I stand here and bring light to all your wrongdoings.. you still want to sin. You still want the body right in front you. You desire to fornicate and SIN! It's time to pay! Pay now so that you will be blessed another day.

Duration: 17 min 46 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 07:40 PM #5066
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPeach - iwantclips

Smoking and teasing daddy with my milky titties. Rub that pussy like that bad big dick daddy you are and make me wet while I puff away. Suck on those fat its and get that milk! Drain my tits and make me cum ... you make me cum so good. Now I want you to cum all over these hot milky titties daddy
Models: GoddessPeach

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 07:46 PM #5067
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy, creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you. This CEI session is intense. It's all about overwhelming your senses, enjoying, savoring, and playing with every single drop of your load. We'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense. You'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me -- we have to make sure that you have a nice, big load to enjoy -- but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative, detailed cum play and cum eating instructions. It's going to get messy. You'll gargle and drool cum for me. You'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You'll have cum all over your face and body, and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach, by the time we're finished. You hadn't realized just how much you love your own cream, how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess, until I've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 07:47 PM #5068
Модератор

Модератор

Every minute you're at work I expect you to think about these natural tits. You want to please me, correct? Just follow my very simple rules.
Models: Elle Hell

Duration: 3 min 19 s
Size: 195 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 07:47 PM #5069
Модератор

Модератор

My little step sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step sister?" she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants.oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair.but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 07:53 PM #5070
Модератор

Модератор

This HD Video is only for those who obey my every command!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 99.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile