Old 07-10-2019, 06:25 PM #50711
Модератор

Модератор

Watch this powerful little clip over and over until you 're weak and helpless. Then send a big tribute to my perfection.
Models: TaylorVaughan

Duration: 1 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 106 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 06:25 PM #50712
Модератор

Модератор

Cole is a shy boy who loves tall boots and my shiny ass. He doesn 't like a lot of makeup. He likes it when I 'm soft spoken and tell him he 's my good boy.
Cole works in a physically and mentally strenuous field and has been working overtime a lot lately. He needs his fix. He needs to go mindlessly blank for my ass , for my boots. Go under to that blissful place where your pleasure and loss of control merge and become one.
But seriously ; have you seen the way I look in this clip? Who the fuck cares how it 's described or that the name , Cole is used?
Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 16 min 38 s
Resolution: 912 x 1 338
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 06:25 PM #50713
Модератор

Модератор

What makes a man a man? His dick obviously. That little thing between your legs is NO dick , it 's so small , it 's a little clitty. It 's time for you to accept your fate as a born again virgin. You will never get to fuck a girl again. Little clittys get no pussy. No girl , especially a hot girl like me , will ever let you fuck her. You don 't even get to see my divine pussy , you 're not even man enough for that!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 88.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 06:25 PM #50714
Модератор

Модератор

Your small little penis is so laughable. If you even tried to jerk your little dick with your whole hand it would get completely lost in it. Those few little finger jerks make me laugh more than anything. Go ahead and jerk loser , just as long as you are listening to all the things your missing out on with that pathetic excuse for a cock. You know as well as I do that no woman wants a man with a little itty bitty penis.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 717 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 06:26 PM #50715
Модератор

Модератор

You 're worst nightmare has come to fruition. I am the embodiment of your perfect woman and you have finally scored a few dates with me. You seem like such a good guy and eventually after all the fun we 've been having I invite you back to my place. You seem so uneasy and nervous so I start stripping first slowly taking off my clothes and giving you the courage to start the same. As soon as my bra is almost off I get a peak at your dick.. and well.. the rest is just laughs.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 737 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 06:26 PM #50716
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess Calli has a lollipop and a plate of teeny tiny humans. She 's going to have some fun. She sucks the lollipop , getting it all covered in spit , before she rolls it around her plate of people. They get stuck to the lollipop and she licks them off! She 's got a lot of spitty , sticky fun in store for her tiny play things. She licks them , spits them out , drips them in spit from the lollipop , and plays with them in her spit sticky hands. Eventually she finishes by licking the last of them off the lollipop and swallowing them whole!
//tags : giantess , vore , spit fetish , spitting , shrinking fetish , licking , lollipop lickers , swallowing , drooling
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 06:27 PM #50717
Модератор

Модератор

Tiny man adventures at my giantess nylon covered feet

I have already my third date with Thomas. He has already told me , that he loves nylon stockings , so I welcome him wearing a sexy lingerie outfit with nylons. Too bad he says something stupid like : “You are exactly the woman I was looking for. Beautiful , intelligent and of course I was looking for a younger woman I can discipline and mould to my expectations and needs.” That was a bad mistake. I 'm not the submissive part in a relationship.

Time to shrink this little fool down to ant -size using my witch powers and show him who 's the boss. Poor tiny Thomas has to explore my body , especially my giantess nylon covered legs. He is scared and tries to escape , but he is too small. So I dance for him , to scare him with my platform high heel sandals , force him to worship my mountain sized , sweaty nylon covered feet and tease him with his tiny size.

I ask him , if he enjoys to be my tiny foot pet , but he is too small , so I can 't hear what the tiny sock lint has to say.
He has to stand between my huge nylon soles , which could easily Squeeze him at any time. He has to climb my huge nylon covered sole and drink my divine goddess ' foot sweat. I also take one of my nylons off , that he can crawl under my overhanging toenail and tell him : “There is some delicious toejam under your goddess toenails and it 's all for you.” How humiliating.

Finally I throw him into my nylon stocking and put it back on , so that he helplessly gets pressed into my giant soft sole by my nylon stocking. Then I put my platform sandal back on …
Loryelle 's Dating Diary

This is the third chapter of a series , called “Loryelle 's Dating Diary ”.
Every episode has another special fetish in focus. I 've planned so far breascrush *Date ONE *, barefoot *Date TWO *, nylons *this one *, boots , butt Squeeze , vore , belly Squeeze , socks , hand Squeeze , eventually body exploration … if you want to add something to this list (no nudity ), just let me know. ;-)
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 06:27 PM #50718
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there , but soon you found you can 't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits , to paying them , worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger - how dumb but also how hot! But it didn 't stop there , now you wish you could lose everything for them - your money , your relationships - to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard , you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don 't deserve all that money anyway , going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout : Cover site 's share and make sure I get 100 % of clip 's value - "GIVE100 " - 30 % Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra " - 50 % Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra " - 100 % Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U " - 200 % Go big - "All4MissA " - 1000 %
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 06:27 PM #50719
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there , but soon you found you can 't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits , to paying them , worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger - how dumb but also how hot! But it didn 't stop there , now you wish you could lose everything for them - your money , your relationships - to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard , you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don 't deserve all that money anyway , going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout : Cover site 's share and make sure I get 100 % of clip 's value - "GIVE100 " - 30 % Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra " - 50 % Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra " - 100 % Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U " - 200 % Go big - "All4MissA " - 1000 %
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 06:27 PM #50720
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little treat for you today loser. I 'm going to let you jerk to my nice big hot tits but .. only if I get to torment you the whole time you 're doing it. Why would I want to let you jerk your disgusting dick unless I get something out of it. I 'm going to have fun telling you how much a fucking loser you are while you stare at these beauties right here. You want to jerk to them don 't you? Then you 're going to listen to everything that I say aren 't you!
---
Fetishes : Tit Worship , Big Tits , Humiliation , Tease & Denial , Femdom POV , Female Domination
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile