Old 07-10-2019, 10:28 PM #50941
Модератор

Модератор

It 's surprising that this is my first satin fetish clip , because I LOVE satin , so I 'm here to join you in your fetish as you stroke and worship your Goddess today. I love how tight this silky fabric feels against my toned body. I love the shine , the elegance , and how it shows off every curve...and nipple I dirty talk you through worshiping every inch of my satin clad body , and your dick will ache so hard as I trace the outline of my pussy with my nail through these satin panties. Cum hard for me , and imagine ropes of your load spilling on my perfect shiny satin...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 10:28 PM #50942
Модератор

Модератор

I am fed up with you and want to ruin you. You are going to give me all your private informations. You bank account numbers , credit cards numbers. I am going to run your life. Everything will be at the tip of my fingers and with one single e -mail I could mess up your life for good! And I will do it with great pleasure if you don 't satisfy me. You life will crumble before your eyes. You better make me happy and satisfy all my demands. It 's turning you on to be own by me. Look how excited you are.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 10:28 PM #50943
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video , I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I 'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes , telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it 's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse , go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude , Explicit , Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note : Purchase price must be $34.99 + (whether the video is full price or on sale ) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 10:28 PM #50944
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video , I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I 'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes , telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it 's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse , go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude , Explicit , Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note : Purchase price must be $34.99 + (whether the video is full price or on sale ) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 10:29 PM #50945
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my PERFECT ass in my school girl mini skirt. You know my ass makes you weak. Just get down and serve. The way it moves back and forth , bounces up and down , it drives you crazy. It makes your pathetic dick twitch. You know your place and that 's to serve your GODdess Lanie 's ass. I can make you do anything I want and that 's exactly what I 'm going to do. Serve that bubble butt. Devoted losers pay MORE. Serve Goddess Lanie with one of these codes :
Hundred - 30 %
GLLoserTax - 50 %
TakeMore - 100 %
GLSub - 200 %
GLUltSub - 500 %
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 10:29 PM #50946
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my PERFECT ass in my school girl mini skirt. You know my ass makes you weak. Just get down and serve. The way it moves back and forth , bounces up and down , it drives you crazy. It makes your pathetic dick twitch. You know your place and that 's to serve your GODdess Lanie 's ass. I can make you do anything I want and that 's exactly what I 'm going to do. Serve that bubble butt. Devoted losers pay MORE. Serve Goddess Lanie with one of these codes :
Hundred - 30 %
GLLoserTax - 50 %
TakeMore - 100 %
GLSub - 200 %
GLUltSub - 500 %
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 10:29 PM #50947
Модератор

Модератор

I am the counselor of an all male college and have a proven track record of straightening out "problem " students. I specialize in obedience training and your results have shown to produce model students that work hard and are now getting good grades. What some of the Step-Parents and other staff DON 'T know is that I use your obedience training to turn the students into your financial slaves. They are in college and working jobs or asking their Step-Parents for money is a common occurence. I take "extra care " of the young handsome ones by turning them into MY boy toys. Being an older and more mature woman with a killer figure helps I to play on their psyche and before they know it you have them under my spell. Actual Scenario : (The President of the School ) come into MY office one day to confront ME about some of the recent allegation that come from some of the students. I am sitting at my desk with MY hair up and a blouse /dress /jacket that Exposes-Fantasy MY deep cleavage. I come towards the president and tell him that you have heard some of the allegations and want to assure him that they are false. I notice that his eyes are fixated on MY cleavage. I state that all I do is help the students relax and clear their minds of trivial things. They need something to help them focus. something to help them and keep them motivated to do the right thing and stay obedient. I use MY cleavage and my pendant that 's sitting nicely on my cleavage to mesmerize the prez. I tell him that there may be some truth to the allegations that I use your feminine wiles to enslave men and also program the students to get jobs and pay you. However he is already in MY sway and can 't do anything about it... Well maybe he can. He then tells him that he will give ME a raise and will also pay ME and contribute to MY increasingly greedy life style. I will also continue the program and he will meet with the board /press and inform them that the allegations were all false. I then humiliate him by triggering him to be your obedient puppy. I snap your fingers and have him get on all fours. I then have him fetch his wallet and hand it over to ME. I then have him jerk himself off until he passes out. I then take a picture of it and then wake him from his slumber not remembering wanking himself in front of ME but will remember that he is MY obedient puppy. HE will pay ME with his own money , give ME a raise , and will report that the allegations are false.
Models: Mistress Samantha Paris

Duration: 12 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 146 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 10:29 PM #50948
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 1. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 1 - Worship Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 2 - Loyalty.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 10:29 PM #50949
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 3. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 3 - Honesty Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 4.

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 10:30 PM #50950
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 4. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 4 - Obedience Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 5.

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile