Old 07-11-2019, 05:46 AM #51261
Модератор

Модератор

No truer words have ever been uddered , eh? I know what you like , and I have what you need. Watch me taunt you with my big , beautiful boobies which barely fit into this tiny little bikini top. They 're bursting out and overflowing , like creatures in a tight cage just roaring to be free. I squeeze them , squish them , and put my hands all over them. They 're 36DD , soft , round , heaving , and heavenly. Get your fix here , you tit addict , because my stash is the most addictive you 've ever tried. Work that dick into a frenzy for me , and show me exactly what these breasts do to your boob -loving brain.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 05:47 AM #51262
Модератор

Модератор

After months of trying to work up the courage to approach me at the gym to ask me out you have FINALLY done it! Tonight is our first date. Dinner went well. We shared an expensive bottle of Drink had some laughs and have just arrived back to my place. You come out of the bathroom to find me in sexy white lace lingerie with nude thigh high stockings. You can 't believe it! This is just too good to be true. Just as you think you are about to get the BEST fucking of your life you pull down your pants and here me gasp. "Wow! Really? You 're kidding?! That 's it?!" You 're dream date has just turned into your worst nightmare.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 18.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 05:48 AM #51263
Модератор

Модератор

You 've been staring at my gifs , my clip descriptions , and my twitter for a long time now , haven 't you? But you 've never gone through with hitting the "buy " button. It 's time to break the seal. I 'm going to take your clip buying virginity today and lead you down the path of no return. Once you see how good it feels , there 'll be no turning back.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 05:48 AM #51264
Модератор

Модератор

You 've been Mesmerized from birth to worship an invisible man in the sky , sat on a throne. Forget that pointless indoctrination. Why bother , when you can 't even see the God you worthip. What 's the point. Why believe in such folklaw. Why worship an invisible man in the sky?! Are you gay? Get real.... Wake up and understand the TRUE power of a Goddess like myself. Yes , you are now going to be converted to SAFFRONISM. Your new TRUE religion. Contratulations.. continue watching as I explain the details of your new religion and outline the 7 principles of Saffronism. 1 ) Unequality - You are not equal to Goddess. 2 ) Give to Goddess , regardless of what you can and cannot afford. 3 ) Frequent meditation to develop your focus on servitude. 4 ) Suffering for Goddess 5 ) Thou shall not worship false cheap imitation goddesses. 5 ) Thou shall steal if funds run dry to serve Goddess. 6 ) Thou shall make offerings and contributions to the temple of Goddess Saffron. 7 ) Thou shall chant saffronism 7 times per day. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF : GODDESS WORSHIP , FEMALE SUPREMACY , RELIGIOUS , HUMILIATION , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 05:49 AM #51265
Модератор

Модератор

It 's Step-Father 's day and I just want to brag on My husband for a bit ; your old man. You certainly got the short end of the stick in the dick department. Not like your 'old man ', he 's huge!!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 05:50 AM #51266
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own , please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
You have been such a good slave and you get a reward for being caged. Get ready to sniff my thongs and wear my dirty panties at work for 3 months! One of my smelly socks have to be worn every day for three months and I will need proof.
All of these tasks will make me very happy , but make sure you don 't slack. Your happy Goddess will become a mean Goddess and you don 't want that!
OTHER KEYWORDS - Goddess Worship , female domination , femdom , Femdom POV , female supremacy , bratty girl , bratty femdom , humiliation , sub training , slave training ,
cage , orgasm control , tease and denial , tease & denial ,
forced crossdressing ,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 3 min 42 s
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 05:51 AM #51267
Модератор

Модератор

All my hot friends and I have decided it 's not worth it anymore to date white guys. There is always a 50 % chance that they have a tiny dick like yours! All you do is disappoint people over and over especially in the bedroom. You have no idea what 's it like to make a girl cum much less make a girl cum HARD like a big black dick does! This clip just adds to your penis envy for big black dicks!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 05:52 AM #51268
Модератор

Модератор

I will strip you naked. I will tie you down. I will blindfold you. I will plug your ears. Soon your mind will break. You will start craving for any sensation. Then , I will touch you. My hand on your body. Like a light in the darkness. You will cum for me. I will use you. I will be your whole world.
Clip Contains : mesmerize , mind fuck , mental domination , femdom , goddess worship , slave training , special effects , sfx , pvc , spiral , redhead.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 05:52 AM #51269
Модератор

Модератор

Your hot wife Alix tells you that when she saw you get beat up in the gym by a bully , it really turned her on. She loved watching him shove you around and humiliate you in front of everyone at the gym. It turned her on so much that she had to suck his cock! She laughs at you and tells you that she loves watching her cucky husband get beat up and shoved around. She takes out his cock and starts sucking it in front of you. You want to say something like "please no - anyone but him ", but you know you arent man enough to do anything about it. She tells you that she is going to fuck him in your bed , and make you **** in a puddle of his cum. She plans to make him cum on your pillow. She laughs at your small cock and tells you that he 's a real man. She really likes him.. she has decided to ask him to move in with her. You won 't be living there any more but you will be able to come over and watch so you can see what a real cock looks like. She tells you that a real man wouldnt stand for this. What are you going to do about it? Just as she thought.. you are going to sit in the corner and watch your wife suck off the bully that beat you up in the gym. She orders you to bring some coffee and drinks to them while they cheat on your marriage. HOT CUCKOLD CLIP.. ALIX LYNX KNOWS HOW TO VERBALLY DEGRADE YOU!!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 05:53 AM #51270
Модератор

Модератор

Her big round ass was pushing and rubbing against your crotch as she swept the floor. Your cock steadily swelled and stiffened , despite the fact that your wife could walk in at any moment. Those concerns were quickly disappearing as you watched your Step-Sister in law carelessly flaunt her nearly naked , curvy body around the house.
Her intentions weren 't obvious... at first. Climbing on the counter with a view up her little skirt , suggestive comments and a smile when the two of you were in a tight spot... bodies almost touching. Blaming the heat to disrobe into a tiny bikini , her womanly figure barely contained.
But as soon as your Step-Sister in law wiggled her ass against you until your erection nestled in her cheeks , feigning innocence all the while... you knew what she wanted. She smirked devilishly and reminded you in a hushed whisper that you still had to show her to her room...
This woman was wild , sexy , and above all else... she wanted you. Your Step-Sister in law was everything your wife was not... a fact she was not shy to point out. But you were a good faithful husband... weren 't you? By the time she closed the door... untying her bikini as she closed in , did you even want to resist? She was right , you had needs. If your wife wouldn 't satisfy you , then her Step-Sister would.
Fantasy includes : home wrecker , virtual sex , seduction , flirting , coercion , upskirt , bikini , foreplay , grinding , stripping , virtual handjob , female masturbation , virtual blow job , forced male orgasm , virtual creampie , pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 26 min 24 s
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile