Old 07-11-2019, 07:35 PM #51581
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you're so obsessed, I thought I'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you'll have to stroke and find out! Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, CBT, CBT Instructions, Slave Training, Femdom POV, Brat Girls Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 07:36 PM #51582
Модератор

Модератор

(Roleplaying Regina George from the movie Mean Girls) I invited you over here because.. Okay, I know this is going to sound really weird. Especially coming from someone like ME, to someone like YOU (I'm way out of your league) but. I invited you over here because, I want you to jerk off for me. No, I'm not joking! This isn't a trick! Why, you ask? Because I like telling boys what to do and being in charge. Jerk off and do as I say, or else you might end up in my Burn Book, and I know you wouldn't want that. Make me happy and cover the site's cut by using code: GIVEPIPER100%
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 07:37 PM #51583
Модератор

Модератор

Strip down completely naked and I want you kneeling in front of me with a plate placed in between our legs. I want you to edge over and over again for me. In order to show your devotion to me I am going to give you a set number of abandoned orgasms to amuse me. And every time you give me a worship puddle you will have to lick it up. If you fail to lick it up every time then there will be punishment.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 07:37 PM #51584
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my lovely pain slut. I hope you are ready to experience pain and pleasure today! I have a deck of cards here and the pain or pleasure you feel will be a direct result of which card I pull from the deck. Red cards equal pain to your cock or balls and black cards equal the pleasure you will feel from being able to stroke for me. We will go through the entire deck, alternating your pain or pleasure with the card I pull. Once we get to the end of the deck you will be allowed to stroke until you have an amazing orgasm! Pain always makes your orgasms so much more intense so you better be ready... this will be the hardest you cum in a very long time!
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 19 min 26 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 07:41 PM #51585
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 07:45 PM #51586
Модератор

Модератор

Super fan return for his third shoot, and to get his load of protein cum. He still can't take dick, but love his sexy white ass. He said my cum taste like cream cheese...lol 5 star video.
Models: kimcarta1234

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 107 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 07:46 PM #51587
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip. Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 07:47 PM #51588
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me, she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on , but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear . I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
Size: 3.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 07:48 PM #51589
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and s**** at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 07:49 PM #51590
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Jolene I'm glad you came to me today and told me about your hidden shemale fantasies. And I just want to reassure you that there is nothing wrong with lusting after a beautiful shemale. There's nothing wrong with admiring a perfect, feminine form attached to a perfect cock. So just sit back and relax and let me guide you to complete acceptance of your shemale fantasies so that you can go out and fulfill these fantasies. As your hyp n0 therapist, I'm going to take you down into a deep trance to help you feel comfortable pursuing your shemale desires. As you drift down deep for me, I want you to think about the the perfect set of tits, a tiny little waist, a tight ass, long legs, high heels and a big, thick cock. Now you're going to see some images appear on your screen, I want you to focus on these beautiful girls with their huge cocks. Look how gorgeous they are, it's ok to be attracted to them. There's nothing gay about it. You just have complete admiration for a beautiful form, a feminine form, that just happens to have a big cock. She's so sexy. It's ok to lust after her. It's only natural to feel attracted to her, to feel weak for her. You knees would weaken before her and you would drop to your knees and find yourself staring at her huge cock. Her cock and her beauty make you weak. And you could do whatever you want to her cock without any shame because she's beautiful. It's the most sexually appealing thing you could possibly imagine. Your mouth will begin to salivate as you begin to suck her perfect cock. And you will become so aroused from this experience, your cock will be rock hard as her manicured hands reach down and start guiding your head. And you look up at that beautiful body and beautiful face as she stares down at you and uses you for her pleasure. And this is what you dream about, this is what you've tried to stick back in your mind and hide for so long, but you don't have to hide any more. This is you, you love sucking shemale cock. But that's not all you want. You want to feel shemale cock in your ass as well. Just imagine how good it's going to feel the first time you get fucked by a big shemale cock. You'll look back and see her beautiful face and you'll beg her to feel it deeper. You love her soft curves and her hard cock and there's nothing wrong with that. You're going to love everything that she does to your body and your mind. And you'll beg for it, again and again. And soon it will be the only thing that can satisfy you and you'll crave it, desperately. You will need to get your shemale fix. You're going to obsess over shemale cocks from now on. It's going to take over your mind and your soul.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 123 MiB
Download From AnzFile