Old 03-17-2019, 10:04 PM #5151
Модератор

Модератор

This is a simple findom game. The rules are simple - the longer you watch, the more you have to pay me. In the beginning I am wearing a bra and fishnet stockings, no panties. What all will I take off and show you by the end of the clip? Are you willing to keep watching and pay that much? Let's see how resistant to me and my beauty you are. Good luck, boy!
Models: ladysuzanne

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:05 PM #5152
Модератор

Модератор

Well, well, well; I see you finished your first task and now you want more. What am I going to drain from you next? Click buy and find out. 50% MARKUP CODE: $fifty4goddess 100% MARKUP CODE: $hundred4goddess
Models: Lilly Lucifer

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 739 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:07 PM #5153
Модератор

Модератор

My legs are your weakness, and you love it when I make you weaker for them. Every time I cross my legs, you're going to take a short sniff, and each time I lick my lips you'll take a long sniff. You know you love to lose control for me. You feel your will power leaving you, as you give control over to me. You feel weaker & more submissive with each sniff. You're almost there, aren't you? How many sniffs & licks does it take to get to the center of you?
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 724 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:09 PM #5154
Модератор

Модератор

My Hitachi can make me cum in about 30 seconds if I keep it directly on my clit without moving. In this video... Wearing only pink thigh high stockings in my favourite chair, I decide to see how long I can resist it! Not so long at all, it only takes a few minutes before I can't take anymore, but then I leave the Hitachi and cum hard two more times before I'm exhausted. By the end my moaning has gotten louder and louder, and my legs are shaking uncontrollably as I cum for the third and final time.
Models: Lintilla

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 697 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:09 PM #5155
Модератор

Модератор

Such a naughty boy... Mommy told you not to drink at that party, and now look at you. Barely able to stand, hanging on me while your hands keep finding their way all over my body, touching me the way a son shouldn't touch his mother. And liking it. It's not right... to rub against me like that... to notice when my nipple slips out of my top... to want to squeeze Mommy's breasts. It's making you... oh honey, you have an erection. We're so close to the bedroom, but my boy won't budge until he gets his hands full of my big bosom. Just this once... after all you won't remember anything by tomorrow, will you honey. Nothing at all. I'll just have to take care of my boy the best way I can and get you out of these wet clothes. I know you're sleepy, honey. All the way, boxers too... Oh my... honey, you're still hard. Sweetheart? Are you out cold?... I never knew my son's penis was so big. I should just let him sleep, but I... don't think I can help myself. Mommy better take care of this since you can't do it yourself, B***. Doesn't that feel good... I had no idea you wanted your mother so badly. What a dirty little secret. But Mommy has a secret too, honey... I want my son's big cock. I need to feel it in my mouth, honey. Mmm just the thought of sucking my boy makes me feel so good. I can't resist touching just... between my legs. Ohhhh, you've been such a bad, bad boy haven't you, and naughty boys need to be punished. Oh yes, Mommy has the perfect thing in mind. Even if you wake up, you won't remember what happens, honey... how Mommy slips your hard penis into her mouth... and then finally into her wet, warm pussy. Oh, my boy will forget all about cumming deep inside of his mother... but I won't. Fantasy includes: taboo, mother/son, virtual sex, coerced male orgasm, virtual blowjob, virtual handjob, vibrator, pussy rubbing, female orgasm, big tits, virtual creampie, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 32 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:10 PM #5156
Модератор

Модератор

Your just a disgusting shit eater! Its all you ever think about, day and night eating smelly stinky shit! If i had you as my slave, i would use you as my human toilet every day! And make you eat my shit!!!
Models: XxBrookLogan

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:10 PM #5157
Модератор

Модератор

Ok, I love you in a bikini so please wear one And please act as enthusiastic, cute and bubbly as you can! Setting can be anywhere, as long as the lighting is good Please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. Start with a nice quick striptease, Then come closer to the camera, hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. From there go into a pov tit-fuck with the dildo, Then start sucking it, use your hand and deep throat a bit. I love both sensual and rough, so a combination is great. For the money-shot, I want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies" If you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes, that really would turn me on. When you're ready for me to cum, take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth, and let me cum down your throat Other than your gorgeous body, your voice is one of the sexiest things about you, and I have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. I love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. Be as playful as you want with them, they are so gorgeous! I love the words Penis and Dick when referring to the dildo. At the end, begging for my cummies will make me explode, hope you enjoy making it!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:12 PM #5158
Модератор

Модератор

Default Serenity Sky - iwantclips

Models: Serenity Sky

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:15 PM #5159
Модератор

Модератор

I've been playing poker with my friend Jay, I beat him again, and he owes me $1000. Only problem is, he's $100 short...and only had $900 to hand over today. I would let it slide, but this always happens...last week it was $50, the week before $20...this is more about his ego than anything, so I want to teach him a lesson today...between friends! I'm known for being a bit kinky, so I lock him in a chastity cage but also a spiked ball-crus**** device, and handcuff him. I set a timer for 5 minutes, and if he can last in this position for just 5 minutes, I'll let him out & let the $100 slide. If he begs for mercy & release before the 5 minute timer is up though...he'll owe me $200. This should take him down a peg or two. Especially as I have every intention of making this very HARD, and very painful, for him.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:15 PM #5160
Модератор

Модератор

Feel like playing today? I'll encourage you to jerk off while I tease you with my perfect boobs. Sounds great? Well, there's one thing - if you cum, you owe me! So let's see if you can resist the urge!
Models: Miss_Vivi

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile