Old 07-12-2019, 03:15 PM #51931
Модератор

Модератор

I have a special treat for you my slave. You have been so good lately, that I have decided to be nice and give you a moment of kindness instead of abuse. These moments are not earned lightly so I hope you enjoy. Gobble gobble my sweet little slave, for tomorrow is a new day.
Models: Mistress Jewelz

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 03:16 PM #51932
Модератор

Модератор

Did you feel drawn in here? Like there was some kind of coerce pulling you in? The temptation was so strong that you had to see more? I bet you didn't know that my tits had such an effect on you....and it's going to get better from here. I can mesmerize a man with my tits. Get ready because I am going to put you in a trance using only the power of my tits to control your mind and warp your thoughts. The perfect form of my tits, the Mesmerizetic pattern of my bra, and my powerful words will control you. By the time we are done here today the imagine of my tits is all you'll be able to see when you close your eyes. You'll be completely mesmerized by the bounce and jiggle of my amazing tits. You'll lose all of your thoughts. The only remaining thoughts you will have will be to please me, to serve my tits because they own your mind. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 342 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 03:21 PM #51933
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 42 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 03:22 PM #51934
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 628 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 03:24 PM #51935
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there horny boy. Ready to stroke it for a Me again? That last JOI clip just wasn't enough, was it? You always keep coming back for more. Don't you My weak little jerkaholic? This hot shiny body really gets you going. There's something about tight glistening spandex hugging My curves that makes your cock immediately rock hard. Throbbing & dripping for Me, ready to blow. Slow down there subbie! It's not time yet, hands off that cock. I didn't tell you to start stroking. You need a good long edging session before I let you cum. I want you to edge to this clip over and over, until you're desperately aching for permission to finish. Buy this clip along with "Shiny Cum Countdown". Watch this, pay attention, and follow My instructions exactly. Then I'll allow you to watch the cum countdown clip for your sweet release.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 22 min 0 s
Size: 686 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 03:42 PM #51936
Модератор

Модератор

Good morning loser. You no longer have to dream about waking up and jerking your morning wood to me. I give you that privilege, so start jerking...
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 03:43 PM #51937
Модератор

Модератор

You'll pay whatever price I demand for any clip where My perfect tits are the main focus, won't you?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 2 min 52 s
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 03:47 PM #51938
Модератор

Модератор

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 03:48 PM #51939
Модератор

Модератор

Your cock is in for a wild ride today, boy. I want you to get the following handy: two lengths of cord or shoelace and a handful of rubber bands. That's it! You're going to be tying your cock and balls up very specifically to maximize your erection time and intensity, then we're going to see how long you can hold out. In this fishnet bodystocking and corset, that's really going to be a challenge.. right? Wrong! Dommes like myself have used cock and ball bondage to address everything from early ejaculation to failure to cum on command. This is one of my patented exercises to ensure that your cock is rock hard and throbbing until I give you the command to release.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 03:53 PM #51940
Модератор

Модератор

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile