Old 07-13-2019, 10:30 AM #52621
Модератор

Модератор

Dripping, dropping, sliding down My entire body. Clinging to the tiny, fine, blond peach fuzz on My tummy. Traveling down My back and down to My panties. Imagine how wet these panties are with sweat. What would you do to have them on your face, in your mouth? Would you suck out every last drop of sweat?
Watch it form beads beneath My breasts and dribble down in clear, sparkling beads. I can see your mouth salivating from here, sweat lover. Well, you can lick My sweat and I'll allow you to pay for the honor. Thank Me for taking money from you and giving you My panties soaked in salty perspiration. It is a blessing.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 995 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:31 AM #52622
Модератор

Модератор

Another sweat worship clip for you freaks. This time, I'm fresh out of the gym with a special treat for you. EXTRA SWEAT! Stroke to My sweat while I tease and taunt you with your gross fetish.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:31 AM #52623
Модератор

Модератор

Men are born to be risk takers. You are not quite the embodiment of a man, but you are taking the risk. Because you are a leg addicted dick beater! And this is what guys like you do. They have no more free time, they don't want real pussy, they can not stop the impulse of wanking not even at their job. Risk, buy it and wank for my shiny stockings until your fuck carrot is all peeled!Huh...this is going to make you feel so free and so needy to do it even more!
Models: GlamyAnya

Duration: 13 min 44 s
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:32 AM #52624
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you're into, I know that you secretly want Cock. I'm sure you've never had one before, so let me show you how to jerk one off. If you want to make me smile you will take it deep into your mouth, if you want to make really happy, you will bend over and take this cock in your ass too. Don't worry Faggot, your secret is safe with me. Prepare yourself for weekly training, we need you to be ready for Real Cock one day.
Models: Domina Luna

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 744 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:34 AM #52625
Модератор

Модератор

Uh oh. you don't look so good. Can't you feel your body aching? Your heart pounding? You're all flushed. I can see it in your eyes. You've got that Horny Boy Fever. And there's only one prescription for the Horny boy fever. and that's a big fat load of cum in your mouth. It has all the right vitamins and minerals to make you well again. Nothing's going to make you feel better until you swallow that sweet sticky load of B*** gravy in your mouth. you know. for medicinal purposes. You better call in sick and stay home with me naughty boy. Come get your medicine. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: You've been sick for so long now maybe you don't even feel the symptoms anymore. but believe me, you need to take your medicine. Your body needs it. You want to feel normal again? Then do as I say and start stroking your cock. Squeeze all that precum out of your dick and lick your fingertips. Now edge yourself over and over again so we can get the medicine you need **Cum eating Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Precum Eating, Cum eating encouragement**
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 29 min 1 s
Size: 2.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:34 AM #52626
Модератор

Модератор

I'm the teacher of an all boys class. Introducing myself very sternly and arrogantly and I begin to tell the class how I come from a wealthy, high class background. I then transition into the course syllabus, which will be instructing the class on the finer points of dominating, humiliating, objectifying, punishing, and degrading high class woman, in particular me. Explaining to the class that most of the rules will pertain actually to me and will be set by the class such as what I must wear and how I must refer to yourself. At the end of every week, the best performing student gets to go home with me and use me for the weekend. Even better at the end of term, the best student gets to keep me permanently. I then proceed to demonstrate to the class what I expect them to do to me. Slapping my tits and pussy, clothes pegs on my nipples and clit, spanking my ass with a paddle, a buttplug inserted in my ass, fucking my holes with my high heel. Letting the whole class use all of my holes for sucking and fucking and treating me like a good slut.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 29 min 23 s
Size: 2.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:35 AM #52627
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:35 AM #52628
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:36 AM #52629
Модератор

Модератор

The lows you would stoop to to be able to brush a cheek against these two trophies! You've obsessed so much over me and my tits. Usually ending up in a real dazed submissive state, spending, dripping, confused and addicted. The twitch in your dick at preview of this clip is a good indicator of where today is going for you...Use a mark up code at checkout to pay more: WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:39 AM #52630
Модератор

Модератор

Today it's all about my feet.Â* They are extra sweaty and dirty so you're going to have your work cut out for you today.Â* I also want you to massage my feet as you lick the sweat and dirt from in between each toe.Â* I am in dire need of a new pedicure which you're also going to pay for today because it's all about spoiling me and treating me like the goddess that I am.Â* Get down on your knees and let's begin; it's date night and I have lot's to do.
Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile