Old 07-13-2019, 10:39 AM #52631
Модератор

Модератор

You've sought out hookups & flings on Tinder before, and had never had "bad" experiences. That was until you matched with "Raquel". She had claimed to be an adventorous girl who had been confined in a dull, boring relationship 5 years prior, and had recently split up and was looking for some fun. It didn't take long before the conversations exchange between the two of you became hot and heavy, "Raquel" being even so forward as to suggest a threesome on your first "date". It seemed to good to be true, but your throbbing cock between your legs made the judgement call for you & you naively agreed, sending "Raquel" your address; assuming naturally she would be bringing one of her hot friends along. You find yourself scrolling through your phone to pass the time before she arrives, springing up from your seat instantly when you hear a knock on the door. You twisted the knob and slightly open the door before everything begins quickly going down hill. You are rushed into the house by a red headed woman dressed head to toe in leather, leading what appears to be a collared gimp by a chained leash behind her (had your neighbors caught site of this!? Perhaps they'll call the police!)- You are shocked to learn that this was the woman you had been talking to, Miss Roper; the innocent girl "Raquel" you had seen in her photos not in sight. A wicked smile spreads onto Miss Roper's face as she begins to tell you to relax, not to worry, that your wildest dreams were about to come true. That you would be receiving the threesome of a lifetime; the threesome you deserve. How did this day take such a drastic turn? One minute you, a heterosexual man was scrolling on Tinder looking for a quick fuck with a young woman, and now? You're on your knees with a toned, muscular slave before you, his Mistress wrapping her latex gloved hand around his lengthy cock and shoving it in between your lips. Why aren't you stopping it? Why are you getting so hard?
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:41 AM #52632
Модератор

Модератор

You have always been a sucker for long legs. Seeing me wearing those silky FF nylons and Louboutins on my long legs is making you brainless with seconds. I am high class. I teach you how to be a good boy for me, exploring your weakness. Draining your balls and wallet. You need this so much. Stop fucking around and SUBMIT now!
Models: Helena Sin

Duration: 14 min 4 s
Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
Size: 629 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:44 AM #52633
Модератор

Модератор

The paperboy is a problem. He's always delivering the paper when it's already dark outside. I didn't know why until I discovered the shoe prints outside my window. He'd been waiting until dark so I wouldn't see him spying on me. Bad paperboy! Today when you come to collect, I invite you inside & confront you about your behavior. I know you just have to get it out of your system, so I propose just that as I unzip your pants. Once you're nice & hard I turn around & order you to do me d0.ggystyle, ans after you've enjoyed that view long enough I order you to lie down on my kitchen floor & I mount you in reverse cowgirl. While riding you I confess that my husband is going to be home soon. He's the one who's been complaining about the paper being delivered so late, and I told him I'd take care of the problem. I make you switch to missionary position, screwing me on this stool in the kitchen. I warn you not to tell any of your friends about this. I hope I didn't mess you up for the rest of your life. Now that you've had tight MILF pussy there's no going back. I urge you to finish up before my husband comes home. You have never encountered a jealous man before & you don't want to start now. I cum on your young cock, then I pull it out & you shoot all over my pussy. Just then the front door opens & my husband walks in. He looks a little upset, and you look terrified. But you'll both come around. I DID solve both of your problems after all.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 14 min 20 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:45 AM #52634
Модератор

Модератор

You have had a long, stressful day. As I consumed your brain for most of it, you are pent up and full of cum. I made this especially for YOU to watch at bedtime. As I tease you with my soft, perky breasts, long muscular legs in my soft nude stockings Im not only going to tell you how to jerk it, but SHOW you! Bent over, on back, on knees.. Whatever I do, you do! Including shooting that fat load into your face at the end.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:48 AM #52635
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): We had a wild night last night, and as I roll over in bed & look at you, you decide you want to have sex again. I start talking dirty & teasing you, but you tell me to stop. Something's wrong. You feel like you're going to cum already. I give you a break then I start rubbing myself on your cock, but yet again you tell me to stop. So I button up my body suit & decide I'll just give you masturbation instructions instead. I pretend to be confused but understanding. I talk about what an amazing night we have & remind you how you threw me on the bed... then you're almost ready to cum gain. I act really irritated about it & tell you that you should be embarrassed. Last night all you cared about was fucking me hard, slamming yourself into me, with no thought of how it might feel to me, no consideration for getting me off. For an hour you hammered away, and now you can't even jerk off for a minute without cumming? I ask how it feels to barely be able to control your orgasm now. "Oh, your balls feel like they're about to explode?" I ask. I feign concern, then I hit you with the truth: "It seems I've done my job here." I laugh as I explain that I injected you with a premature ejaculation serum. I show you the syringe. "You don't remember me injecting you? That's probably because you were so consumed with your giant cock & using it to fuck me harder. Apparently you think that impresses women. The way to impress women is to put their needs above your own, and to use a little technique. You have no skills. I had to fake an orgasm just to get you to stop." "So many men are just like you. So my friend & I have made it our life goal to set you straight. My friend cooked up this serum & I go to bars & just wait for "studs" like to you approach me." Now if you want a woman to think you're good in bed, you'll have to work at it because you're not going to last longer than a few minutes inside a woman. Sometimes you'll mess up, come in your pants in front of a hot woman, and you'll get made fun of. But maybe if you stop being such a selfish jerk you'll get in a few thrusts & maybe she won't notice you're a premature ejaculator. Your big dick has always been irrelevant, and know it's apparent to you.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:49 AM #52636
Модератор

Модератор

This is it. My first true task for you, my slave. I know you love tasting your cum. Even if you have only ever thought about it, this clip is also for you. True CEI boys, its time to take it up a notch. Are you a good boy? Now is your chance to impress and please Princess so do everything as I say, and get ready to lick up and swallow all of that cum for your Princess. Every. Last. Drop.
Models: Princess Madison

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 922 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:50 AM #52637
Модератор

Модератор

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing.
As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end.
She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm.
He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls limp. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:50 AM #52638
Модератор

Модератор

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing.
As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end.
She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm.
He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls limp. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:52 AM #52639
Модератор

Модератор

YOU KNOW I HAVE SUCH A Squeeze ON YOU
AND YOU INVITE ME OVER FOR A THREESOME WITH ONE OF YOUR HOT FRIENDS!
YOU TELL ME TO STRIP COMPLETELY NAKED FOR YOU.
YOU SEE MY LITTLE DICK & START TO TEASE ME ABOUT IT!!
YOU QUICKLY STRIP NAKED & SHOW OFF YOUR SUPER HOT BODY TO TEASE ME
YOU TELL ME TO JERK OFF & GET MY DICK REAL BIG FOR YOUR HOT FRIEND!
YOU THEN TELL ME TO CLOSE MY EYES & TO GET READY FOR A BIG SURPRISE!
WHEN I OPEN MY EYES THERE IS A BIG DICK IN MY FACE!! LOL
"AWWW DO YOU HAVE PENIS ENVY MARK??Â* LOL!!!"
ARE YOU SCARED OF THIS BIG FAT DICK MARK??
WHOA!! YOUR ROCK HARD MARK!!! LOL
OMG!! I THINK YOU LIKE THE COCK!!
"DO YOU HAVE A Squeeze ON THIS BIG DICK MARK? LOL"
"LOOK AT YOU BLUSH FOR THIS BIG DICK!!! OMG!!! "
DON'T BE SHY MARK!!! JERK OFF WHILE I SUCK A REAL MAN'S COCK!!
YOU THEN PROCEED TO JERK & SUCK THE BIG DICK AS YOU MAKE
ME JERK OFF & MAKE FUN OF ME & MY LITTLE DICK!!
FROM TIME TO TIME PUT THE DICK IN MY FACE!!
TELL ME TO KISS IT FAG BOY!!
TELL ME YOUR GONNA MAKE ME KISS & SUCK IT IN FRONT
OF ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!
AT THE END OF THE CLIP IF POSSIBLE HAVE THE BIG DICK CUM ON YOUR FACE AS YOU MOCK ME MIMIC ME SUCKING THE BIG DICK AS IT CUMS ON YOU!!
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 12 min 8 s
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 10:53 AM #52640
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you're wondering why Addie has you hogtied at her feet? Well, for starters you're a creepy loser...and more importantly, who do you think you are getting her friend pregnant and then trying to run off?! Oh, you're sorry? You'll do anything do make things right? Anything for Addie to untie you? Addie laughs, telling you she'll consider letting you out if you worship her feet!
Addie takes off her shoes then peels off her sweaty, stinky socks, ordering you to lick, kiss and worship her filthy bare feet! She's been walking around aaall day so you can guess how disgusting they are. It's a fitting task for someone as pathetic as you, though!
Hmm...Addie isn't pleased with the "work" you've done if you can even call it that. She gets up and walks away, leaving you to struggle in your bondage, what a loser!
Models: Brainwash Productions Fetish and XXX

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile