Old 07-13-2019, 03:24 PM #52741
Модератор

Модератор

From the moment you first set your eyes on my tits you were instantly hooked. They took over your mind and you had to have more. You can't think straight when I tease you with my assets, all you want to do is drool and stare at my perfect cleavage. Round, juicy and completely overpowering you know just how dangerous this can be but all you want to do is cum. Your obsession with my tits has starting to dominate your life. You spend evening after evening with your pants round your ankles, furiously stroking to my cleavage. You cannot stop yourself and you don't want this addiction to stop either. Stare at them, fall deep into my big round tits, don't take your eyes away for one second. Just watch as I tease you with them, slowly rubbing hands over my curvaceous chest, jiggly and bouncing them around. This is heaven for you, isn't it. Admit to yourself that these breasts own you and you will serve me for the rest of your life.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 03:31 PM #52742
Модератор

Модератор

GoPro closeups of my feet in the bathtub getting all wet and messy. Watch and jerk off as I pour oil in between my toes and down my soles, the water makes the oil bead up on my toes and makes you drool over my perfect feet. You stroke your cock as I pour lotions, creams, colorful bubble foam, and even fake cum all over my pretty little toes and feet, squishing it between my toes and rubbing my wet, messy feet together, spreading and curling my toes to show off how messy they are!
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 74.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 03:35 PM #52743
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves. I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 03:37 PM #52744
Модератор

Модератор

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap, how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don't just like tits, you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You'd give anything to my tits, wouldn't you? You're going to keep watching, drooling, lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle, how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you'll lose to my big tits today. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 03:56 PM #52745
Модератор

Модератор

You wanted to see me in 3 different outfits.. but only under one condition! You're only allowed to stroke while I'm clothed. I tease you as I try on and tease around in 3 outfits. I give you a ton of fake countdowns during this process until finally at the end where you don't get to cum.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 04:03 PM #52746
Модератор

Модератор

Horny sissy slaves belong at the foot of the bed. I know your obsessed with my feet so I thought what better place for you to be. Hurry up get to your place foot slut and get ready to worship these perfect feet. Let me tease you with my clear stilettos and my sexy black leotard. I know your powerless to your goddess and can't help but get hard. Don't worry today I feel nice. Let me instruct you on how to stroke for me. But don't take to long you know I don't have all day. Stroke. Stroke faster slave. I know these feet drive you crazy. I know you can barely hold it back now. Get ready for your countdown. Five. Four. Three. Two....One.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 04:04 PM #52747
Модератор

Модератор

What should you watch? Both hands are busy.. fingering my super wet pussy, and tracing my highly arched feet. You might have to watch it twice to see it all.
Models: DawnAvril

Duration: 3 min 46 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 04:12 PM #52748
Модератор

Модератор

Mommy is going to teach you how to give a proper blowjob, like a good sissy slut. You've learned how to dress up, and you're practicing your make-up. Now, you just need some hands-on (and mouth-on) practice. Get to sucking, slut!
Models: DommeTomorrow

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 04:15 PM #52749
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty masturbates on Halloween, fully naked using her realistic dildo and her vibrator.. Spookily sexy ;P (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 19 min 23 s
Size: 2.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 04:34 PM #52750
Модератор

Модератор

You are so WEAK for hot YOUNG brats like me. I am so much younger than you, yet I have so much control over you. I love knowing that no matter how old my slaves are, I can wrap them around my pretty little finger. You do as I say, because you're addicted to hot young brats. Jerk for my hot young body as I humiliate you. Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more! 10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10 25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT 50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH 100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY 500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile