Old 07-15-2019, 07:51 PM #54021
Модератор

Модератор

I've been tucking my dirty worn socks into my sneakers and re-wearing them, but today I find that something is sticking the soles of my socked feet. I feel and look around only to find this tiny little man stuck to my sock with his needle sized penis all hard. Of course I snatch him right up, he is super small and seems to be addicted to the scent of my socked feet so I place him in between my socked soles and press my scent into his tiny nose crus**** him a bit. I finally decide to punish you for being such sniffer and stuff you into my sneakers placing both socks over your tiny body so you have no escape and make you suffocate on my scent.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:53 PM #54022
Модератор

Модератор

You need training. Do you actually think that all of the fetishes you partake in makes you into FemDom or qualifies you to be submissive? All your life you have been serving not Me, not any Goddess, not any Woman... you have only been serving yourself, your pathetic dick, and your own fetishes. That needs to STOP. It is going to stop starting now with this very clip. I am going to completely re-wire your mind. You are going to transform into the little fucking bitch you were born to be. Get ready to experience real FemDom in one of My most intense mind fuck clips to date.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 749 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:55 PM #54023
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on the carpet scrubbing out a spot while Kaylaa Noir watches on in amazement at my huge ass. She can't help but let a hand stray under her jeans to play with her pussy as she enjoys the view. Soon she's on her knees behind me, and I say "not now Kaylaa" and roll my eyes, pretending not to want her. She tells me to shut up and starts humping me over my jeans. I moan with pleasure as she pounds me expertly. She can't help but pull down our jeans and hump my big whooty, pull my hair, talk dirty to me and spank my big round ass. She chastises me for teasing her so hard and pretending I don't want it. She pulls down our thongs and humps my big bare PAWG ass, giving it to me so hard until she comes, admiring the view and leaving me to clean the floor like a good girl.
Models: SophiaSylvan

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:56 PM #54024
Модератор

Модератор

Legs for days? Nah! I have something even more impressive in My arsenal. Big. Perfect. Boobs. Boobs for days. Everyone loves boobs, but men are especially stupid for a pair of gorgeous tits. And you will be edging to these tits for days, while I explain how rich and powerful they're making Me. You want to be a part of that, don't you? You NEED to be one of the many men at My feet, contributing to My wealth and power. Buy this clip for a new edging game that will leave you even more boob obsessed and subservient, for Me, My tits and My empire. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 976 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:57 PM #54025
Модератор

Модератор

After an hour of stroking yesterday with no release I'm sure you are eager to keep going but dreading the inevitable blue balls. But after all Goddess said one full week of edging! Lucky that I allow you these strokes you'll abide by my rules. By the time Friday comes you'll by mindless, weak and eager, begging me to let you cum. So for now just enjoy your sweet Torment...
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Size: 759 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:58 PM #54026
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:58 PM #54027
Модератор

Модератор

Im about to go for a drive in my car and what do I find at my feet tinys so to teach them a lesson they will never forget im going to make them pleasure me capture them and then make then tease my pussy and even eat some of them smother them and Torment them just for me pleasure that will teach them to spy on me and hide in my car. use appropriate code loser4jess 15% markup alwaysaloser 100% markup maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:03 PM #54028
Модератор

Модератор

CUM to my TITS! I shake them in your face and you can't hold it in! I'm hear to drain those balls with my big sexy Goddess tits! CUM to TITS! CUM to TITS! CUM to TITS! CUM to TITS! CUM to TITS! This clip contains elements of tit worship, masturbation instruction, sensual domination, tits, natural tits, joi, jerk off encouragement, masturbation encouragement, erotic tease, breasts, boob tease, jerk off instruction.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:03 PM #54029
Модератор

Модератор

Every inch of My body is your weakness. It's so easy to make you weak for Me. Get you to do whatever it is that I want. For now, I just want you to worship. I want you to look at something that you will never have. My perfect natural 32DD tits right in front of your face and you can never touch them. you're lucky you even get to look at them like this. Do you ever think you would be worthy enough for even a tiny glimpse of My perky, bouncy tits? Hmmm maybe if you beg as hard and as long as you can I'll show you real quick.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:04 PM #54030
Модератор

Модератор

Snuggling up close to her, you expect a gentle and loving response. Unfortunately, your wife isn't interested in you tonight. In fact, she tells you that she hasn't been very interested. You're small, not very good at the deed. It's a shocker hearing it from you, but you've known all along. You're suddenly even smaller though, not only in dick size... your whole body is small now, and you're at the edge of the bed looking up at her. She's crouched down, smiling and giggling about how you're not the size that you ought to be, with a dick like that.
Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile