Old 07-17-2019, 09:15 AM #54791
Модератор

Модератор

We play in the bath, lots of kissing, licking, fingering, light foot fetish content and orgasms.
Models: lenaspanks

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:16 AM #54792
Модератор

Модератор

Knock, knock. You're taking an awfully long time in here and the doctor wanted Me to check on you. Is it your first time donating? Don't be scared, I'll help you, that's what I'm here for. I brought extra lotion. Just watch Me and I'll give you a hand finishing off.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:23 AM #54793
Модератор

Модератор

Sarah Diavola and I are trying to make lunch when we notice the garbage disposal is broken. We see the neighbor mowing his lawn & ask him to help us fix it. The clip opens on the scene where we are standing around chatting & the neighbor is under our sink. We notice he's staring at our legs & asses, and we make fun of him & his fat, unattractive wife. We tell him that as payment for fixing the sink, he can jerk off while looking at us. We know that any man would want to. But we can't decide if we'll let him cum, so we flip a coin to decide whether he gets an orgasm or gets to go home with blue balls.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:24 AM #54794
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: "Bunny's in the market for a new bimmer & decides it would be fun if she didn't have to pay for it! Her plan is to see if she can “convince” the owner of her local BMW dealership to offer a special deal. As they sit down in his office to discuss finances, her income records trigger a discussion of her lucrative Internet business. When he innocently asks what she does to earn so much, she springs her trap by offering a little demonstration. Once he gets a look at what's under Bunny's hood, he's soon willing to do just about anything to see more of her incredible ass! She manipulates his desire into a JOI and just when he's edging, she proposes her own financing plan: any time Bunny doesn't want to make a payment, he'll cover it in exchange for a tease session. Of course, he instantly agrees so that he can cum & soon a happy Bunny is driving home in her new car! "
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 31 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:26 AM #54795
Модератор

Модератор

I went shopping yesterday and I got an idea that will change your life. I found this totally cute pink dress. I want you to wear this 24/7 from now on. You're going to be my sissy whether you like it or not. But I think we all know you have a secret wish to be one. I was thinking maybe I should put a chastity device on you to keep you from doing anything a man would do. You would start loving your asshole more and more. But then I had a better idea. I want everyone you meet to see how wearing this dress gives you a rock hard boner. You will walk around in this pink dress and have a huge tent pole sticking out and everyone will know how much being a sissy gets you off. Not only are you a sissy slut, but you also get off on it and everyone is going to find out!
Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:27 AM #54796
Модератор

Модератор

(please make sure you have purchased Week One Training video prior to this one) So you had a taste and are back for more. I knew you would be. Last week was far too enjoyable to not have a second go around. I have a new set of tasks for you and I am eager to see you complete them. Obviously, you know by now that you cannot and will not say no to Me, right? Only the most obedient get more of My time so....get to work, slave! Goddess wants to be WORSHIPPED.
IMPRESS ME BY REDEEMING A MARKUP CODE: OKSUBBIE: + 25% GOODSUBBIE: +50% BETTERSUBBIE: +100% TERRIFICSUBBIE: +200% BESTSUBBIE: +1000%
Models: GoddessRemy

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:32 AM #54797
Модератор

Модератор

more cock and fucking with a cream pie to rub all over my pussy
Models: Devon Lee

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 71.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:33 AM #54798
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 6 from a Custom Video (part 1's too intense for IWC but you can find it on NicheClips): Soon the Step-Sisters are lead to their prison, where the man removes their blindfolds and wraps ropes around their necks to keep them standing still. He keeps telling them they can be “Saved” as he binds them in place, then leaves them alone to whimper at each other. Soon the man returns, but he doesn't seem to be the same man. His voice is different and he yells harshly at them, calling them filthy whores. Nikki turns defiant as he **** her, spitting in his face. He wipes it off and rubs it all over her face, then pinches and twists her nipples until she screams. Then he does the same to Tia. Next he brandishes a stungun. He decides to punish Tia for Nikki's rebelliousness, shocking her neck until she collapses to the ground. Nikki Yelps in Torment as he approaches her, but he shakes his head in confusion and his voice changes back. He doesn't seem to remember shocking Tia, but tells Nikki if she's good she can still be saved. Terrified and confused, she nods meekly and he carries her off…
Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:34 AM #54799
Модератор

Модератор

Part 4 of 6 from a Custom Video: Father Paul has returned to try to “Save” the sisters. He has Tia bound tight sitting on a fucking machine, a vibrating dildo shoved deep into her. Her Step-Sister Nikki stands nearby, a dildo with electric wires attached is up her ass and held in with duct tape. They both have nipple clamps on adding to their torment. Father Paul tells them this is the only way they can be “Saved” now that Matthew (his angry other persona) has corrupted their flesh. He turns the devices on and the girls begin to jitter and writhe. As they contort Step-Father Paul takes a heavy flogger and whips their backs, shouting at them that they must be “Saved” and not believing them when they desperately Yelp that they are saved. Over and over he whips them as Tia has Coerced orgasm after Coerced orgasm and Nikki shrieks from the electric shocks shooting into her ass. Finally Step-Father Paul shouts in frustration that it did not work. He shuts off the devices and leaves them there, saying that more work must be done to them both…
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:34 AM #54800
Модератор

Модератор

Nina and Molly use a double ended dlido outside!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile