Old 07-17-2019, 12:22 PM #54921
Модератор

Модератор

The intensity of this clip is sure to overwhelm you, little one. My perfect face and lips right up close on your screen, whispering in your ear, caressing your mind. My graceful hands, long nails, moving back and forth, drawing your gaze wherever I want, seducing and enthralling you. Listen and watch, listen and obey. Yes. SUBMIT. Come to Princess. Let go. Give in. You're obsessed with Me. You LOVE Me. Yes. SUBMIT. Sacrifice for Me. Amuse Me. Humiliate yourself for Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. You are My pet. My plaything. My piggybank. My slave. I win and you lose. I WIN, and you LOSE. You are Mine. Say yes, Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25%- RipME 50%- PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000%- financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 12:23 PM #54922
Модератор

Модератор

You've been thinking about becoming a little closer to me recently, haven't you? You've bought my videos, looked through my pictures, and social media. I'm quite beautiful, but you're feeling hesitant. There's no need to be shy. I'm the perfect petite goddess to submit to. You're falling deeper into me, and I won't let you go once I've got my claws in you.
Models: Petite God

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 12:23 PM #54923
Модератор

Модератор

The time has come and it is tribute day. Your favorite day of the week. You have brought your tribute to My home and cannot wait to watch Me open the white envelope and count the payment while you listen to My voice, leading you further and further into submission. You cannot help but stare at My lovely, thick, pale white legs as I rub on them with My soft, petite hands as well as all over the rest of My body in My tight red dress and matching lace stiletto platforms.
Models: Mistress Satine

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 857 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 12:24 PM #54924
Модератор

Модератор

Before you even THINK about touching your cock, stroking to me, speaking to me... you'll be paying your subtotal. Obedient subs pay before doing ANYTHING for themselves. I come first. Everything else is a luxury that you will pay tax on. You'll pay tax on your boner, on your stroking and especially your orgasms. You're only allowed to cum after your subtotal has been paid. You will buy this clip before any other clip binges. Paying makes you cum harder, paying makes you a REAL slave.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 701 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 12:25 PM #54925
Модератор

Модератор

Suck it all for me, slut. As you gaze up at me, you notice a bulge under my dress. I reveal a black strap-on and taunt, tease, and order you to suck it, like a good sissy. You wish you had the real thing, but your Mistress is training you to be a more eager, ready whore. Your mouth is only useful for one thing...
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 12:26 PM #54926
Модератор

Модератор

You've been waiting up for Me like the good little cuck you are and I'm finally home to tell you all about My evening with the hot young stud with the giant cock. He was so hot and such a real man that I couldn't even wait for My panties to come off, instead I just let him pull them to the side so he could slide his long thick dick inside me. He was huge and gave Me more orgasms than a lesser man like you could ever dream! When he came inside of Me I felt his throbbing cock pulsate and shoot out a massive load of real man cum up My tight little pussy. Guess what? Now I have a treat for you! You're going to suck his cum out of My panties and clean up My pussy while stroking your lesser man dicklet!
includes: Mistress Kendra, Kendra James, cuckold, joi, jerk off instruction, humiliation, cream pie, female domination, cum eating, agent provocateur lingerie
order your own custom video! *KendraJamesCustoms.com*
Models: Kendra James

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 208 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 12:27 PM #54927
Модератор

Модератор

You've made it through part one and you have sent your gifts and/or tributes! Now I will edge you and tease you with my inhale/exhale challenges while you stroke! Let's make that Orgasm worth every Drop!
Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me!
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 335 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 12:28 PM #54928
Модератор

Модератор

I bet youre wondering how long its been since you were able to get a girl that looked anywhere close to this good, arent you? The answer is never. Youve never had your own perfect princess, have you? You married some hag that doesnt and hasnt turned you on in much too long. Thats why youre here, isnt it? Stroking to and paying my perfect Teen-18+ body
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 12:31 PM #54929
Модератор

Модератор

What a nice treat that I'm allowing you to eat your own cum! It's getting to the point where just to get hard you have to think about eating your own cum. I've really done a number on you. I've turned you into My mindless cum eater! This is the only holiday treat for losers like you. What else could you possibly deserve? Hmmm, oh I know! NOTHING. Stroke to My perfect body, go on. I know just thinking about this has you rock hard. Might as well start stroking. Stroke like the loser that you are and get ready to enjoy your holiday treat.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 58 s
Size: 782 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 12:35 PM #54930
Модератор

Модератор

you can't resist how hot I'm. Seeing Me right here, feels so good. you love when I just take control of you. I'm so hot I can do whatever I want. It feels better when you become more and more addicted to giving Me your money, to be able to see Me right here. Feels good. Isn't it so hot when I just take what I want from you?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 5 min 32 s
Size: 786 MiB
Download From AnzFile