Old 07-17-2019, 06:17 PM #55181
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty starts part two of her night off with a glass dildo before graduating to her realistic pale dildo.. Watch her cum fully nude for you using her toys and vibrator.. Also some cute ass play with her fingers at the end.. (FULLY NUDE ) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 06:17 PM #55182
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to beat it for me. I want you to beat it really , really hard in a different way today. This hot CBT Instruction is going to test your discipline and show Goddess how far you will go to please me. I have a nice realistic toy I want to show you with detailed description exactly what I want you to do to your cock and balls. You say you love CBT .but how far will you go for me? Consists of : CBT instruction , CBT , Ball abuse , cock and ball abuse , mind fuck , domination , femdom , female domination pov ,goddess worship , tease goddess , mid fuck , laughing , Sub training , slave training , cock control , femdom pov , masturbation instructions , cock abuse , mind fuck , femdom , female domination , femdom pov , body worship , tease goddess , jerk off instruction , cum control , orgasm control
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 06:17 PM #55183
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 06:17 PM #55184
Модератор

Модератор

I see you staring , you can 't resist my perfect , sculpted hourglass in this black lace lingerie. My tiny waist , my perfect tits , my big round ass. You try to look away but can 't. I slowly convince you into taking out your bank card and going to the ATM. You know I deserve all your money , and you 're going to hand it over. In fact , you 're going to get another job because you need to spoil me. I deserve it all. You can 't resist me , after all. Make sure you use my Markup codes , I even throw in a discount to those loyal to me 25 % markup LILY25 50 % markup LILY50 75 % Markup LILY75 100 % Markup LILY100 Ultimate Tribute LOVELILY Get 10 % off purchases of $25 Generousprincess
Models: SophiaLily

Duration: 6 min 16 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 06:18 PM #55185
Модератор

Модератор

Get high and do as I say. Stroke , and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You 'll get so high for me , doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order : 10 % 'ADD MORE ' 20 % 'Pay Up!' 25 % 'LOSER FEE ' 50 % 'Sissy Tax ' 75 % 'PAY MORE ' 100 % 'LOVE BUNNY ' 500 % 'INTOX TAX ' 1000 % 'GO BIG ' SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 06:19 PM #55186
Модератор

Модератор

Clara is super horny and needs to cum.. Watch her tease you and strip down to her socks as she uses her fingers , dildos , and vibrator to cum over and over again.. Getting a little creamy too... (FULLY NUDE ) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 06:20 PM #55187
Модератор

Модератор

By now , all my devoted followers , losers , and slaves (and those in the making ) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is , I use association training on Steed to ensure that I Â*am Â*his sexuality , his God , and Lord of his body.

He can 't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice , the sight of my perfect body , and especially my feminine scent …in the case of this clip , my beautiful asshole , right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only * time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet , in my Divine Flower , under my armpits , or between my perfect , round ass. Thus , as part of his training , in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing , licking , and cleaning my pretty , tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible , but my ass smells Â*so Â*good , he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation , he goes wild for my ass , kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in just Â*one Â*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this , you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 06:20 PM #55188
Модератор

Модератор

I am feeling this new peek -a -boo dress that I got! Thought it was fitting to do a little booty shake video for you guys.
Models: JessieMinxxx

Duration: 2 min 58 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 06:21 PM #55189
Модератор

Модератор

Performance enhancement exercises for JOI and CEI fans brought to you by Instructor Bianca. Never worry about throwing your back out while trying to Consumer own cum ever again! After utilizing the practices and postures from this video, you will no longer need to cum in a glass to ingest your own orgasms. It's straight from the sacred source, right to your mouth every time! I use my own strap-on dick to show you how to jerk, cum, and Consumer sacred semen. Markup Code: CUMFREAK
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 06:22 PM #55190
Модератор

Модератор

So , you really really really want to be My slave , huh? OK , well , it 's not out of the question , but you are a far ways away from actually serving Me in person , and if you want to get any closer , you 're going to have to surrender all control to Me and do everything I say.
Are you able to do that?
Good.
Now , the first thing I need to address is your tendency to buy My jerk off instruction clips. If you 're going to be My slave , you will no longer be allowed to jerk off like a regular fan. But , since you already have all those JOIs , I will let you watch them. you 're just going to have different instructions than the other viewers. For you , instead of stroking your dick and rubbing your balls , you will be Tormenting your dick and abusing your balls.
Got it?
Good.
So , now what I 'm going to do is teach you some easy , but brutal and effective ways to Torment your own cock and balls at home. Pay attention. This is how you beat off now.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 23 min 16 s
Size: 1.96 GiB
Download From AnzFile