Old 07-17-2019, 08:11 PM #55431
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I want you to do for me? Start stroking your cock. If you do it good I just might show you my butthole. I tease you with my panties , maybe Ill take them off. My nipple pops out so I slowly start stripping. Are you ready to see my butthole? How bout I tell you how to lick my ass while you keep stroking. I wink my ass , rub my finger and penetrate it while telling you what to do.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:12 PM #55432
Модератор

Модератор

Today I 'm supposed to meet up with a friend , but when I get to his house he 's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he 's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can 't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn 't seem to mind that I 'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice , and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I 've ever seen. Great high arches too. I 'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It 's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it 's okay. That was the green light as far as I 'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I 'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock , pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it 's a good thing because I 'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet , and that 's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I 've ever had. I wonder if he 'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:12 PM #55433
Модератор

Модератор

You 've been a good little ass addict lately , buying up my clips , using markup codes , and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip , no games , no catch... for once.
////////////// Get My attention by using these mark -ups : BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:13 PM #55434
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:13 PM #55435
Модератор

Модератор

OMFG! That was a quiet night where we weren 't suppose to shoot video but Cassandra knew that her slave wouldn 't resist so long with those sexy kitty socks! She knows how weak he is so that was just the perfect time to request attention on her feet! She teases him with her boots around his face and makes him take them off to rub her smelly kitty socks on his face! They were really warm and sweaty but she knows that this drives him completely crazy! She makes him lick and sniff her socks before she takes them off to wash them into his mouth! Cassandra also rubs her sweaty bare feet in his face and asks for a foot worship session with her innocent smile! How could you say no to this perfect creature? She makes him lick the bottom of her soles and suck on her toes as a devoted loser slave! This is for sure one of the hottest and sexiest clip with Cassandra in our studio! Hot as Hell!
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 212 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:13 PM #55436
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm combining your 3 favorite intoxicants alcoh0l , p0ppers , and Me! In the next 20 minutes I 'm going to fuck you up so badly you won 't remember your own name. Each sniff , shot , and glimpse of me making you weaker than ever before. Until your mind is just a puddle and you can only think of one thing , following my directions exactly. The best part of this is that each time I get you fucked up , you lose brain cells and poison yourself slowly. This just makes it easier to fuck you over next time!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 21 min 28 s
Size: 706 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:13 PM #55437
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you love more than anything else....the combination of girls in shiny outfits showing off their strap -on dicks. It is so easy to mesmerize you with my shiny body and massive cock. Are you ready to get on your knees and worship?
Mark Up Codes :
BITCH4BIANCA
GOODLSUT
SHEDEVIL
SEXTHERAPYTAX
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:13 PM #55438
Модератор

Модератор

It turns me on to know what gets you going and what makes you weak. I 'm going to use it to get what I want. Look at my sexy legs and don 't they just look so good in these fishnets. Look at my heels and see how my cute little toes are peeking out. I want you to start by worshipping my perfect ltoes and feet. Sniff each and every toe and stick them in your mouth and work your way all the way up. Open your mouth and suck on my heel! Kiss and lick and make sure my heels are nice and shiny. Now take your cock out and stroke it for me. Slide it between my heels and fuck them. Now take that cock and rub it up and down my legs. I 'm going to sit back and rub my pussy and slap it while you put that cock between my feet. I 'm going to slide my perfect feet up and down on your cock. I want you to cum on my feet and cover my toes with all your cum. Make a big mess all over them.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:14 PM #55439
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle Pync and Angel Lee have found you and all of your friends sneaking around their house. Years ago , Angel shrunk you and has kept you around for her amusement. They use their large feet to Squeeze all of your friends as you watch in Torment! Their toes wiggle and Squeeze their little bodies with such ease.
Angel grabs a group of men and puts them on a chair while Anabelle **** her curvy ass on them over and over. Angel grabs more Â*pipsqueaks so her muscular Â*butt can Squeeze them into oblivion! The tight yoga pants are worth the Torment if only to have those beautiful asses on your face.
Another one gets smushed between Angel 's huge tits. While mocking them , she uses her hands to make sure that they do not make it out of there alive!
These malicious girls show these pathetic twerps who is in charge by using their hands to smash and punch on their weak bodies. Bones crack and they cannot get away from their wrath.
Anabelle loves shoving their carcasses in her mouth and chews on them in mass. She loves showing you how they fall out of her huge mouth!
These two get bored and leave you until the next time they want to humiliate you!
OTHER KEYWORDS - Annabelle Pync , blondes , blond , blonde , spandex , workout clothes ,
Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:15 PM #55440
Модератор

Модератор

"Now her eyes meet mine like blue lightning -they are blue , these eyes of hers , whose power is so indescribable -blue , but as are precious stones , or deep unfathomable mountain lakes."
― Leopold von Sacher -Masoch , Venus in Furs
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile