Old 07-17-2019, 09:15 PM #55581
Модератор

Модератор

There 's not much to it really. I 'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face , making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:15 PM #55582
Модератор

Модератор

You 've cum a long way , my little sperm -drinking slut. You follow directions so well. I 'm proud of you. Now you 're ready to learn a lesson in discipline and patience... Be sure to repeat this lesson 7 times in 7 days for maximum effect. By the time I 'm through with you , you 'll be begging to progress to lesson 8!
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:15 PM #55583
Модератор

Модератор

You 're back for more I see...
Another task , i decided that wasn 't enough of one the first time... I love to see you squirm around and beg as you worship my boots. Better hurry up and clean those bottoms if you want those sweaty soles!Guess its time to play again.
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:15 PM #55584
Модератор

Модератор

You call yourself one of my most devoted Good Boys , but are you really? As a proclaimed Good Boy you must be fully prepared to devote every waking moment to my existence. I require absolute obedience when it comes to serving me. Which means complete dedication on your part. Think you can handle it? In order to mold you into my perfect obeying good boy , you must be trained and conditioned properly. This is the first of many Good Boy training sessions in which I will be shaping you into my ideal good boy. In this session I will be luring your mind with my enchanting voice placing you into a trance like state where i will take complete control. Close your eyes and just listen as I take you far away from your boring reality and into a mesmerizing day dream with me. *AUDIO CLIP ONLY
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 10.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:16 PM #55585
Модератор

Модератор

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower , your Step-Sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores , driving her around , etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU , they 're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one , after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she 's created. POV femdom and mean girls , humiliatrix Jade Janzten
Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:16 PM #55586
Модератор

Модератор

Its late and I have had a couple of drinks which has left me a little tipsy. As I 'm sitting on the sofa relaxing and scrolling through my phone. You unexpectedly sneak into my house thinking that I was ****. After realizing that you 're my creepy pervert neighbor that 's obsessed with my beautiful ebony ass , I give you a special treat that will definitely tease and humiliated a desperate ass addict like your self. By the way , how would your wife feel if she knew you were here?
Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:16 PM #55587
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will see be able to see an extended pussy tease . Goddess controls every jerking movement you make while you are mesmerized by her fat and juicy ass. Especially being in a sexy commando outfit with nothing on underneath your dick is sure to rise and throb every second while watching Me . Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip ** Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DaBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:16 PM #55588
Модератор

Модератор

You come to see Dr Nikki to help cure your boot fetish so she gives you a list of tasks to complete.. When she notices its a stronger case than she has previously had she dangles her bare feet in your face Coercing you to smell and worship them until you can 't resist and cum in your pants for her.. You 'll be back every week..
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:17 PM #55589
Модератор

Модератор

You can 't stop thinking about it. You know what I am talking about... that BIG BLACK COCK! You can 't get it off your mind. How often do you think about it? A lot , huh? I know. I know what you like. That 's why I am showing you all these pictures of the very COCK you desire. You can 't help yourself. You wish to suck on it , lick it , have it jammed down your throat and fill your mouth with it 's HOT BLACK CUM. You really are a whiteboi cum slut. I knew it. You are drooling right now , aren 't you?
YOU REALLY WON 'T BE ABLE TO GET IT OFF YOUR MIND NOW!
Contains : forced bi , ebony female domination , femdom pov , racial humiliation , humiliation
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:17 PM #55590
Модератор

Модератор

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time , slowly building up to her minimum time , as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right , please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence , face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place , and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful 's gorgeous ass.
Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile