Old 06-10-2019, 04:37 PM #5551
Модератор

Модератор

Im again wants to play with my slave-loser. He is already ready, lies on the floor, and can not resist at all. He is very ashamed and feels unpleasant, but he suffers, otherwise I will cruelly beat him for disobedience. I orders him to lie on the floor, then I began to sit on his face and strangle him. He must lick my asshole with tongue round motions until I stop him. After cleaning my ass he open mouth wider and swallow my big stinkey shit. He did not want to eat all my shit but I did not care and I made him swallow it and I spit in his mouth as a rewards. I sat on him and began to piss on his face. He already did not resist at all, but enjoyed the humiliation. You are my personal toilet and must justify your rank and service to your mistress, fucking loser!
Models: marcos579

Duration: 14 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:37 PM #5552
Модератор

Модератор

Laying on my stomach forces all these nasty farts right out my ass mm, you like them? Stink, dont they?
Old 06-10-2019, 04:38 PM #5553
Модератор

Модератор

I take my big glass, black rose buttplug and make it on and out my asshole for nice Gaping and Farting, in this video you can hear which sound make my ass and look deep inside my asshole I aslo Poo with big Solid piece of Shit and i show this shit in the end of video ?
Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 672 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:38 PM #5554
Модератор

Модератор

My slave has been feeling so hungry lately so its feeding time again! I get him to lay on the floor and shit a big one directly into his filthy mouth. I then force him to eat the rest that fell on the floor and hes loving it!
Models: mystresstee

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 449 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:39 PM #5555
Модератор

Модератор

He shit on me. Right in my face. I got some in my mouth. I felt its taste. I really really liked it. I could not resist and ate a big piece of his shit.” In this part im eat shit and smear+play with shit!
The second part will be epic dirty blowjob, a little bit fuck in the throat and big cum facial + play with sperm and shit. Check my store for updates and stay tuned!)))
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:41 PM #5556
Модератор

Модератор

Another scat humiliation of my toilet slave. Shitting, peeing, spitting in the mouth.
Models: marcos579

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Size: 561 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:42 PM #5557
Модератор

Модератор

New simple but very sexy and hot video) Pantypooping using laxatives for best results, smearing my delicious ass, and chest!) What could be better? The video consists of busy action, which will not leave you indifferent) Stay tuned!) (And of course that video optimised for all types of your smartphones) All what you loved)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 43 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 197 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:43 PM #5558
Модератор

Модератор

This is a great example of our every day scat play. Hes been out of town, and we havent played in a while, so I held it as long as I possibly could. Turns out, it was worth it! I took a HUGE shit. Three big pushes, right into his waiting mouth.
We had three cameras going, as well as my own POV. You get to see so much detail and so much action. Every nugget, wrinkle, and crackle is captured in perfect detail.
After Im done, I decide to say thanks! First, I stuff the pile of turds into his mouth, just to see how big it is. Turns out, its a lot! Then I take a bit, and start stroking his cock. He starts munching down on the shit in his mouth while I give him a shitty handjob, and it doesnt take long before hes gushing cum everywhere.
This video is 13 minutes of professionally produced filth. You see me shitting from 3 different angles, and theres lots of chewing and swallowing action.
Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 13 min 16 s
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:43 PM #5559
Модератор

Модератор

It has been a while since my slave was visiting me, and I thought it was a smart thing to do to remind him where he belongs, and who he belongs to! So I order the slave to lay under my perfect ass, and I start facesitting him in my jeans. Making sure he can only breath my farts!
I take my jeans of and tease him with my panty covered ass, before I remove it, and make him stick his tongue deep inside my asshole, so that he can get a taste of what his diet will be on his visit this time!
But I can't hold it any longer, and I squat over his slave face, and start filling him with my pee. He has to swallow every drop, and he does! He must really have missed me!
But he must eat to, so I aim my rose to his open mouth, and I place a well sized log in his mouth. He knows he need to eat it, there will be no other food for him to eat on his visit. So I let out a little log more, and make him smear his face with it.
So he should reek of me while he is here with me, and for sure no one else would ever come close to him!
Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:44 PM #5560
Модератор

Модератор

At the beginning I wear my cute and innocent green tiny socks. I tease you over and over to show you my perfect feet in this cutie. Show off my feet close to cam. Then take them off and tell you just take a sniff of this socks, smells so nice. Can you imagine or did you ever have sexy fantasy just my beautiful feet wrap around that hard dick of yours, because I know you got hard and turned on while you watch me tease you by my perfect feet. I want you to touch it and give a kiss or even a massage. My feet deserve every single touch of you. Then I suck my toes and spit on it. Smear my spit and makes it slippery. Then take my socks and shit inside and filling with my hot and yummy poo. So much poo inside. I show you and you can take a pleasure ? Then I take some shit into the other pair socks and pull over on my feet. Feels so good. So warm and sexy. My cute green socks just going to brown and I totally destroy them with my poo. Then I stand up and squeeze some poo inside the socks. Try to make big mess and I did it ? You can hear of the sound when I squishing the poo. Then take them off and you can take a look how much dirty poo in them. And smearing more poo over on my beautiful shitty feet. Spit on them and just smearing. Do you wanna taste and sniff them? Of course you want I just give them to you and you can take my feet ? Its all yours and can play with them. Wrap around your nice and hard dick with my dirty feet just feels amazing ?
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 31 s
Size: 490 MiB
Download From AnzFile