Old 07-17-2019, 09:18 PM #55591
Модератор

Модератор

This is a long , drawn out , intense tease scene for a very horny foot lover! I make him lick his cum off my foot at the end when I FINALLY let him cum.
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:18 PM #55592
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm going to let you cum for this ass. And I have a special treat for you. First I 'm going to tease you in my tight , blue spandex. You 'll fall mesmerized , staring at the shine as my ass sways back and forth. Then I 'll pull down my spandex and show you how this tight , little black bodysuit rides up my cheeks. Stroke your cock and shut your mind off. I love getting you all hot and bothered with my sex , round ass.
Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more :
LoveAshley 50 %
AllForAshley 100 %
ObeyAshley 200 %
Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:19 PM #55593
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica thinks she can wriggle her way out of trouble , but now that she is naked I decide she needs a good hard spanking to teach her a lesson! First it 's my bare hand , then my hard leather belt. Then I tie her arms behind her back , attach some tight nipple clamps to her heavy breasts , and give her a thorough whipping with a heavy leather flogger for good measure.
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:19 PM #55594
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business , because it is doing badly , unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised , what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing , and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I 've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn 't going to do anything that I don 't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that , then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first , but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping " I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt , but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them , he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement ". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties , and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis , asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note : There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits , I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES : BLACKMAIL FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - FORCED STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:19 PM #55595
Модератор

Модератор

After many requests I finally decided to film a pop -p -e -r -s video which is over 30 minutes. That means over 30 minutes of my evil mind instructing you to sniff them over and over and over again. The aim of course being to get you the most trashed that you have ever been. If you follow my instructions to the end then you will be rewarded by seeing my boobs , which make you so so weak. You will be my good little pop -p -e -r -s slut and do everything I tell you to do , won 't you? With an extra evil twist at the end , just for you
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 31 min 53 s
Size: 2.73 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:20 PM #55596
Модератор

Модератор

A nerdy Teen-18+ sensually licking and sucking on her boyfriend 's cock , edging him and playing with precum , then making him ejaculate in her mouth.
22 minutes.
Models: anjeelowe

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:20 PM #55597
Модератор

Модератор

"Yes cum in my ass! Don 't stop , cum in my ass " your 'e fucking my ass and cum deep inside. Ah so amazing! I turn around and put my top back on and offer you some water. I begin a tense conversation "So... I 've been hearing that you 've cheated on me ". Of course you act surprised but we both know it 's true. Now that the truth is out , it 's time to get my revenge.
I pick up a little remote and click it towards you. It activates what was in your water that I gave you and now... well you 're going to shrink to a tiny man. "That 's right , you just came in my ass and the best revenge for me is to eat you alive... through my asshole! You 'll suffer and you 'll drown in your own cum. The perfect revenge for an asshole like you lol. I would say you 'll never cheat again , but you won 't have the chance. Ah prefect size now.. bye asshole!"
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:20 PM #55598
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for another hot session of hurting your cock and balls for Me? I 'm going to tease you and see just how good you can be at following My instructions. This clip is not for beginners to CBT and it will be a challenge for you to make it through this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 34 s
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:21 PM #55599
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It 's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy , creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you.

This CEI session is intense. It 's all about overwhelming your senses , enjoying , savoring , and playing with every single drop of your load. We 'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense.

You 'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me -- we have to make sure that you have a nice , big load to enjoy -- but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative , detailed cum play and cum eating instructions.

It 's going to get messy. You 'll gargle and drool cum for me. You 'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You 'll have cum all over your face and body , and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach , by the time we 're finished. You hadn 't realized just how much you love your own cream , how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess , until I 've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:21 PM #55600
Модератор

Модератор

You call yourself one of my most devoted Good Boys , but are you really? As a proclaimed Good Boy you must be fully prepared to devote every waking moment to my existence. I require absolute obedience when it comes to serving me. Which means complete dedication on your part. Think you can handle it? In order to mold you into my perfect obeying good boy , you must be trained and conditioned properly. This is the first of many Good Boy training sessions in which I will be shaping you into my ideal good boy. In this session I will be luring your mind with my enchanting voice placing you into a trance like state where i will take complete control. Close your eyes and just listen as I take you far away from your boring reality and into a mesmerizing day dream with me. *AUDIO CLIP ONLY
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 10.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile