Old 07-17-2019, 09:21 PM #55601
Модератор

Модератор

Soft , sensual voice... Goddess curves , round ass , shiny stockings , mesmerizing eyes. You feel compelled to nod along to everything. You will go deep. You will Give in. Your whole mind , body , & soul will enter into a deep trance state. It will feel euphoric. You will crave more. And you will be fucked up forever by me. You 'll never be able to stop thinking about me. You can 't get me out of your mind. I 'm inside you. There will be no going back , but it doesn 't matter. You will buy this clip anyway because you actually need this more than you even realize.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 23 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 950 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:21 PM #55602
Модератор

Модератор

Hello My new slave . can you hear that noise? That 's the sound of My Venus 2000 Milking Machine working it 's magic on your cock. I have you trapped here , mummified in plastic , strapped down and unable to escape . now you are just part of My milking farm! You poor slave . you are just My property now , and I want you milked continuously. Let Me show you exactly what I am milking you with . this Venus machine is going to drag the cum out of your balls for Me whether you like it or not. There is nothing you can do to resist . you are completely vulnerable , weak and immobilised for Me! My Venus won 't even allow that cock of yours to go ****. Don 't think for one second you will be able to resist , I am going to show you exactly how much control I have over you , smothering you with My cleavage and with plastic as I turn up the dial on My milker. I am going to drain those balls dry over and over , all the while teasing you with My breasts , smothering you whilst taunting you over your new role as My milking bitch. It brings Me such joy to milk you over and over again , to see you suffer so helplessly! Being My milking slave is your one and only purpose now , so you had better get used to it . This clip was a custom request , and is also available in 'Mobile ' video resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 25 min 28 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:21 PM #55603
Модератор

Модератор

It 's now time to worship my feet , slave. You are only allowed to worship dirty feet because you 're a dirty foot boy. I want you to be slow and meticulous. Don 't stop till they 're absolutely clean. A good slave is a patient slave. You dirty foot boys come in here too excited and start worshiping like a rabbit and leave without doing a proper job. Don 't get greedy. Don 't move too fast and don 't get so excited. Now you may kiss them only once when they are clean. You must learn the fine art of worshiping.
Now rub my feet gently. Massage them. Don 't get too excited. Pace yourself.
Now lick them. Start at the heel and work up to the toes. Lick between the toes. Lick every part till they are completely clean.
Models: Goddess Cassandra POV

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:22 PM #55604
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:22 PM #55605
Модератор

Модератор

My Drink is the most expensive juice that a mutt like you can have , combined with cigarette ash makes it a proper feast drink for you. Don 't be greedy to drink it all , you must be enjoyed sip by sip. My juice training will make you want more and more with each day until u will become My fantasy toilet. Today that 's the only thing you will be allowed to do , to sip this precious juice...
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:22 PM #55606
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to punish yourself for my own amusement. This is not for the faint or weak of heart! You are going to listen to each one of my instructions and follow through with it. Your cock and balls are completely useless to Me and personally I think you should be sterilized. I would imagine after a few good punching , hitting , smacking , slapping , squeezing and smashing that should do the trick. I really don 't care about the fate of your cock and balls. I just want to have a good laugh at your expense.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:22 PM #55607
Модератор

Модератор

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot Step-Mom. I know how bad you want me , well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you 've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I 've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn 't your friends Step-Mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out , touch them. Bend me over , slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes : Dirty Talk , MILF , Virtual Sex , Strip Tease , Topless , Nude , Role Play , Moaning , Recorded in 1080HD
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:24 PM #55608
Модератор

Модератор

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn 't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all , she is my step Step-Sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you 're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass , just don 't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light , I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert , she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too , pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise , who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding , rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step Step-Sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally , she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants …oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair …but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:24 PM #55609
Модератор

Модератор

Hey Loser , I just got back from the gym and my feet are really stinky and really dirty. I want you to beg to smell my stinky sweaty feet. Run your tongue up and down my sexy toes. Lick the bottom of my smelly feet all the way up from my arches all the way up to my toes.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 3 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:24 PM #55610
Модератор

Модератор

Sordid , sordid , very sordid.
You will wonder if what you see is real.
WARNING : NOT FOR CARDIACS
Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile