Old 07-18-2019, 01:21 AM #56131
Модератор

Модератор

You are a teacher and your hot black student Ana sits on your desk and tells you she has been a good student.. she tells you that all the teachers in the school have been bowing down and serving the hot black girls in the school.. its time for you to take your natural place on the floor and worship her. She starts giving you orders and you find that obeying seems to be the right thing to do... she tells you to go fetch her some coffee. Part of you tells you that teachers arent supposed to be bossed around by their students , but another part of you tells you "I am inferior to black girls.. I should always obey the superior race ". She tells you to tie her shoe for her and you do it like a good bitch. Then she tells you to untie it and remove it. You know its ridiculous for a grown man to be obeying a student but when she sternly says "DO IT ", you lose all ability to resist. She waves her sweaty black feet in your face and you know what to do. You start sniffing and kissing her precious feet like a good white boy. Then she turns around and spreads her black ass... as she winks her asshole in your face you know that you have become her lowly asslicking servant.... In the end , she makes you jerk off for her.. A WHITE TEACHER , DOWN ON HIS KNEES IN FRONT OF HIS BLACK STUDENT , JERKING OFF HIS COCK WHILE SHE COUNTS DOWN... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!! ASS WORSHIP , FOOT WORSHIP , PUSSY WORSHIP , INTERRACIAL DOMINATION , CUM COUNTDOWN , JOI , FEMDOM POV , and more!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 567 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:21 AM #56132
Модератор

Модератор

Uh oh . you don 't look so good. Can 't you feel your body aching? Your heart pounding? You 're all flushed . I can see it in your eyes . You 've got that Horny Boy Fever. And there 's only one prescription for the Horny boy fever . and that 's a big fat load of cum in your mouth. It has all the right vitamins and minerals to make you well again. Nothing 's going to make you feel better until you swallow that sweet sticky load of B *** gravy in your mouth . you know . for medicinal purposes. You better call in sick and stay home with me naughty boy. Come get your medicine. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains : You 've been sick for so long now maybe you don 't even feel the symptoms anymore . but believe me , you need to take your medicine. Your body needs it. You want to feel normal again? Then do as I say and start stroking your cock. Squeeze all that precum out of your dick and lick your fingertips. Now edge yourself over and over again so we can get the medicine you need **Cum eating Instruction , Masturbation Instruction , Precum Eating , Cum eating encouragement **
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 29 min 1 s
Size: 2.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:21 AM #56133
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name Diego is used throughout. This is a sequel to "Genie and the Three Wishes." I am free of my spell thanks to Diego but now I must eat cum to maintain my freedom. I strip and tease your cock. You cum too early though not following my JOI squirting everywhere (squirting cock used ). This makes me mad and I punish you accordingly. I then leave you tied up until the next meal is required...Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom request.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:21 AM #56134
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ellechemy - iwantclips

Models: Ellechemy

Duration: 3 min 16 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:21 AM #56135
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Ashley You 're Such a weak , pathetic loser for me. Drooling over all of my curves. You can 't get enough of my perfect tits , my tiny little waist , and my tight , round ass. Staring and jerking , staring and jerking non -stop. You 're hooked , mesmerized. You can 't look away. You just can 't help yourself. You can 't help but fall to your knees with the desire to worship my body. You 're my little stroking , worshiping bitch. Stroke , stroke , stroke , you disgusting pig. Jerk as you long for my perfect body , you ache for it. It doesn 't matter to you that you 'll never have it. My body is off limits to you , all you get to do is stare and stroke. Only worshiping with your eyes. Never getting to touch. Watch as I run my hands all over my body , loser. You 'll never get to touch this perfection , the only thing you get to touch is your cock. Losers like you don 't get hot girls like me , they just stare and stroke. You 're becoming a mindless stroking addict for me. You know you don 't deserve me. You should be worshiping me because I am a Goddess and you 're just a little loser , trapped by my beauty. You 're so weak and pathetic for my body that you don 't even care that I 'm insulting you. You 're so insignificant. You 're nothing to me , nothing but a stupid loser , staring and stroking. I 'm going to let you cum loser. I know you can 't hold back , I know how hard it is for you to resist me. My body makes you so helpless. And I know that once you cum for me , you won 't be able to stop. You 'll be addicted to me and only me. And that 's where I want you.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Resolution: 406 x 720
Size: 66.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:22 AM #56136
Модератор

Модератор

I asked for you to come see me in my office....it 's never a good visit when we meet , I 'm always hounding you about your numbers and what a terrible job you are doing , and that you are always running late. Well this day is no exception...so your mind starts to wander as I 'm going over how horrible your sales are.....all of a sudden I am unbuttoning my shirt and lifting up my skirt.....what is happening? Have I secretly been attracted to you this whole time? Maybe you think I have taken pity on you and want to make up for being such a bitch all these years....I 'm actually turning into the perfect boss right in front of your eyes , but is it real? or just a daydream?
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:22 AM #56137
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name "Kevin " is used throughout. This is a Step-Mommy /son jerk off instruction with VERY dirty talk. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom request.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:22 AM #56138
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Ashley Sinclair I know you love to stare at my tits , they make you so hard. And I 'm going to let you jerk off to them but it comes at a price. You only get to jerk off for me if you eat your own cum. Are you ready to be a little cum eater for my tits today? Of course you are , your dick is already throbbing at the thought. So start stroking it for me and know that the only way you 're going to cum is if it goes into your mouth and you eat all of it. You 're gonna be a dirty little cum eater. But I 'm going to let you stare my tits so it 's totally worth it.
You 're such an addict for my nice , big , delicious tits. You can 't even help yourself. You might be really embarrassed to eat your cum for me but you 're going to do it anyway. You 're going to swallow a nice big load for my tits , aren 't you loser? Keep staring and jerking idiot. You 're so turned on by my tits that you don 't even care that you 're going to eat your own cum. In fact , you can 't wait to swallow it all down for me.
You might even like it. You might get addicted to eating your cum for me. You 'll need that form of humiliation to cum and there 's nothing more degrading than eating your cum for a hot girl while she laughs in your face. God you 're so pathetic. Keep staring at my tits while you stroke your cock. Work up a nice big load , it 's way more fun if there 's a nice big load to fill up your mouth. You 're going to taste every drop before you swallow it down , lol!
How does it make you feel knowing you 're going to be a dirty little cum eater for me? Eating your cum for me is a privilege , you should be so thankful that I 'm going to allow you to do it for me. I mean I am letting you stare at my big tits.
I know you 're getting close and you 're so turned on by the fact that you 're about to eat it for me. You love being a dirty little cum eating pervert who can 't stop staring at my tits. Bring yourself to the edge as I count you down and when I get to one you 're going to open your mouth and stick out your tongue and blow your entire load into your mouth. And I hope some gets on your face too LOL! Now shoot it in your mouth. Hold it there and taste it before you swallow. LOL good boy. I know you fucking loved that!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:22 AM #56139
Модератор

Модератор

This is definitely my favorite clip in this category I have ever made. What can I say I have become a natural at figuring out what some of you boys truly want!
you really needed someone to f0rceyou into being what you truly want to be and that is a cock craving little slut! I know you get excited just thinking about it. Your hot ebony Goddess pimping you out and making you into the whore you dream about being. Your such cock craver look at you getting off to this. I have some surprises for you bitch. By the end of this clip you will be fucking your sissy pussy and getting that mouth ready for what you really crave.
Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:23 AM #56140
Модератор

Модератор

Look at you , entrance d , SO fucking HARD for Me and My RIDICULOUSLY perfect tits , My ass , legs , My eyes and smile. I am encouraging and sultry and you 're naked , kneeling , WEAK and SO aroused. DESPERATE to pop that CUM ice -cube in your mouth and JERK another hot load into your face for Me this Valentine 's Before you start this file you should remove your cum receptacle from the freezer and have it next to you ready for the pi èce de r ésistance! Double the load ensures you MUST obey , there is no escape this time.
We start with some tra nce induction , easier for you to OBEY and I can drop in a little command programme just before you CUM to ALWAYS be MY Valentine , every year kneeling naked , covered in your cum , My bitch , My sweet Valentine
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 30 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile