Old 07-18-2019, 02:13 AM #56531
Модератор

Модератор

you 're home from practice early , what 's the matter son? not feeling well? Not doing so well in your classes? I know how hard it is being young , I 'm sure you 're very distracted by all the pretty girls in school. but no.. it 's not that. You don 't pine after teenie boppers , you pine after me! You long to feel my tits , you fantasize about me , your own Step-Mother , all the time. It 's why you can 't **** at night. You 'd give anything suck my nipples , to run your tongue from my ample cleavage to my wet pussy...
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:13 AM #56532
Модератор

Модератор

Te encanta servir a tu emperatriz pero tienes que hacerlo exactamente a mi manera. No puedes parar de buscarme para comprarme regarlos y te encanta verme con la lencer ía que me compras. Mis nalgas perfectas son tu raz ón de ser. Quieres poder servirme todos los d ías. Mis palabras te mandan y mis curvas te controlan. Tu gran regalo es servirme. Saber que estoy disfrutando todo lo que merezco te hace sentir tus sue ños realizados.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:13 AM #56533
Модератор

Модератор

Can you beat this challenge? With two easily acquired items , I 'll instruct you on how to use them , and laugh while you jerk to me. The only way to win is to cum , or you can be released when I tell you when to stop. Too easy? Try it again the next day , and the next , because it will be worse every time. There will be no lasting damage - physically anyway.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:13 AM #56534
Модератор

Модератор

Losers like you don 't get to see Me get completely topless. Instead , you pay to be teased and tormented by My cleavage and underboob. Haha! Only real men get to see Me take My shirt off. You are such a loser!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:13 AM #56535
Модератор

Модератор

Clara is super horny and needs to cum.. Watch her tease you and strip down to her socks as she uses her fingers , dildos , and vibrator to cum over and over again.. Getting a little creamy too... (FULLY NUDE ) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:14 AM #56536
Модератор

Модератор

Time to play my little game again! This time it 's going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can 't help but think of me 24 /7 as your balls are red , swollen , and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don 't only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I 'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let 's play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I 'm so good at it. I promise I 'll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:14 AM #56537
Модератор

Модератор

You have had a long , stressful day. As I consumed your brain for most of it , you are pent up and full of cum. I made this especially for YOU to watch at bedtime. As I tease you with my soft , perky breasts , long muscular legs in my soft nude stockings Im not only going to tell you how to jerk it , but SHOW you! Bent over , on back , on knees.. Whatever I do , you do! Including shooting that fat load into your face at the end.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:14 AM #56538
Модератор

Модератор

Stroking your dick and sniffing P0ppers are two of your favorite things. I guess it 's you 're lucky day because you 're getting both. Maybe I 'll even let you cum. I 'm going to tell you when to sniff and how long to hold it in just like I 'll tell you how I want you to be stroking your cock to Me. A loser like you never would get a woman like Me so any day that I sensually tell you to stroke your cock is the best day of your life. The high the P0ppers gives you makes it 100 times better. I want you to really take in every feeling , every sensation. Really enjoy this gift I 'm giving you , we both know how rare it is.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 885 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:14 AM #56539
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES : WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE -
(Reenactment ) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules ; condoms must be worn , no cumming inside the women , no pictures , etc. In the early phase of the arrangement , my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor 's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom , he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife 's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird , but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman 's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra , and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session , but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough , especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty , but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter , a few of the rules were also broken ; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on , but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie , and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife , he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties , but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife 's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed , feeling a bit uncomfortable , and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:14 AM #56540
Модератор

Модератор

Follow My voice , obey My words. Focus on My feet in this mind controlling video.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile