Old 07-18-2019, 02:41 AM #56711
Модератор

Модератор

I walk in , sit down and answer the questions you ask me , while crossing and uncrossing my legs and dangling my shoes , and then I notice you looking at my legs and feet. "Are you looking at my legs and my feet? You 're a pervert!" Then you tell me you have an idea , you want to become my sugar Step-Daddy. You give me some money and tell me I have to make you happy. "Wow , thank you Step-Daddy! What can I do to please you? You want to jerk off while you watch me? OK." I give you JOI , teasing you with my pantyhose and feet , telling you all the slutty outfits I 'm going to wear for you and all the slutty things I 'm going to let you do to me. Eventually I beg for you to cum all over my face.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:41 AM #56712
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I 'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock , I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum , and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do , including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:41 AM #56713
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ellechemy - iwantclips

Models: Ellechemy

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:41 AM #56714
Модератор

Модератор

By now , all my devoted followers , losers , and slaves (and those in the making ) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is , I use association training on Steed to ensure that I Â*am Â*his sexuality , his God , and Lord of his body.

He can 't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice , the sight of my perfect body , and especially my feminine scent …in the case of this clip , my beautiful asshole , right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only * time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet , in my Divine Flower , under my armpits , or between my perfect , round ass. Thus , as part of his training , in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing , licking , and cleaning my pretty , tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible , but my ass smells Â*so Â*good , he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation , he goes wild for my ass , kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in just Â*one Â*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this , you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:41 AM #56715
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video , I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I 'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes , telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it 's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse , go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude , Explicit , Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note : Purchase price must be $34.99 + (whether the video is full price or on sale ) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:41 AM #56716
Модератор

Модератор

A Mistress like Me always has a slave at her back and call ready to do anything and everything for My satisfaction. But only those that tribute and serve Me well during the year have the privilege of being in My service. Worshipping My beautiful red bottoms expensive shoes is what you will get as Christmas gift. Go ahead wank and worship My shoes enjoy your Christmas gift , slave!
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:42 AM #56717
Модератор

Модератор

Time and time again , you are no match for my big Asian ass! ----------- Stay down and don 't move! With my heavy round ass pressed against your face , how can one fight back? Just look at my slave , bound on the ground with absolutely no grounds of fighting back? He 's coerced into submitting to my ass and focusing on how to be a good chair for my ass. And so should you!
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 616 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:42 AM #56718
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Angelina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Angelina

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 904 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:42 AM #56719
Модератор

Модератор

Hi foot boy! How 's it feel to be at my feet on your knees where you belong? I want you to beg me like a d.0g to take off my socks! In fact , I want you to roll over for me too! Act like a puppy if you want these socks off so you can worship my feet! Now that my socks are off , kiss my feet. Tell me how perfect my size 8 's are...tell me how much of a bitch you are for them as you woof and beg for this perfect treat!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 26 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:42 AM #56720
Модератор

Модератор

No truer words have ever been uddered , eh? I know what you like , and I have what you need. Watch me taunt you with my big , beautiful boobies which barely fit into this tiny little bikini top. They 're bursting out and overflowing , like creatures in a tight cage just roaring to be free. I squeeze them , squish them , and put my hands all over them. They 're 36DD , soft , round , heaving , and heavenly. Get your fix here , you tit addict , because my stash is the most addictive you 've ever tried. Work that dick into a frenzy for me , and show me exactly what these breasts do to your boob -loving brain.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile