Old 07-18-2019, 03:56 AM #56961
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my PERFECT ass in my school girl mini skirt. You know my ass makes you weak. Just get down and serve. The way it moves back and forth , bounces up and down , it drives you crazy. It makes your pathetic dick twitch. You know your place and that 's to serve your GODdess Lanie 's ass. I can make you do anything I want and that 's exactly what I 'm going to do. Serve that bubble butt. Devoted losers pay MORE. Serve Goddess Lanie with one of these codes :
Hundred - 30 %
GLLoserTax - 50 %
TakeMore - 100 %
GLSub - 200 %
GLUltSub - 500 %
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:56 AM #56962
Модератор

Модератор

Prisoner to my happiness , prisoner to my decisions. You will do whatever it takes to enrich my life , to make me happy. And if you 're not doing enough , not sacrificing enough , I will just replace you with another money slave and forget about you. Good slaves use the code BROKEBITCH for a 100 % markup
Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:56 AM #56963
Модератор

Модератор

My huge natural titties completely over power you. They are your life. They are everything to you. You don 't even start your day until you watch my clips and look at these huge tits. They make you so weak. You are so jealous you could never touch tits as perfect as these. Only real hot men get to touch them. These tits Intox-Fantasy you. Imagine your dick right in between them , it would feel so good. It makes you so hard. You are so Intox-Fantasy for these perfect tits. You need your fix ; you can 't get enough.
Wank that cock for me bitch. They so bouncy you love it. Fake tits don 't bounce like this ; I know you just can 't get enough. Go to my Wishlist and buy me something nice. You love having these huge tits in your face. You are completed controlled by them. Nothing can stop this mind fuck. Your addiction is never going to stop. My perfect huge tits and soft sexy nipples. So delicate , smooth and perfect. Keep spoiling me and these perfect tits of mine. See you again tomorrow bitch!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 23 s
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:57 AM #56964
Модератор

Модератор

Im about to go for a drive in my car and what do I find at my feet tinys so to teach them a lesson they will never forget im going to make them pleasure me capture them and then make then tease my pussy and even eat some of them smother them and Torment them just for me pleasure that will teach them to spy on me and hide in my car.
use appropriate code loser4jess 15 % markup alwaysaloser 100 % markup maximumloser 1000 % markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:57 AM #56965
Модератор

Модератор

Control? Not for you loser. Not when it comes to my huge perfect tits! I 'm showing them off in the cutest little sports bra. I want you to appreciate every single view and angle of my luscious cleavage. They are so big they could smother you , but you won 't get anywhere near them EVER. You 're desperate to give my amazing breasts control even though you know I can 't fucking stand you.
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 554 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:57 AM #56966
Модератор

Модератор

Why are you so obsessed with me? Don 't you have a real woman â€" in the real world â€" waiting for you at home? Because as far as it concerns you , I 'm a virtual girl. You 'll never touch me , get near me â€" I exist solely in your virtual world. I don 't let pathetic men like you into my life. You 're wasting your marriage , your only shot at a woman ever loving you. You 're cheating on the only woman who has EVER loved you. She is a weak and pathetic woman , nonetheless , for having the capacity to love you. But again , this is your only shot. You 're weak for me. You can 't even get hard without thinking about me , seeing my body , my perfect face , listening to the sound of my hypnotic voice. Nothing else gets you hard. Certainly not your wife. What would she say if she found out about me? Hm? That you spend your hard earned ca $h on me... jerking it to me... while you haven 't fucked her in god knows how long. You 'd lick the dirt off my shoes while you don 't even lick your wife 's pussy. What a terrible thing you are. And for what? You mean absolutely nothing to me.
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:58 AM #56967
Модератор

Модератор

2 Thessalonians 2 :9 ,11 " 9 Even him , whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders , 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth , but had pleasure in unrighteousness. " **Abandon all your beliefs , gods , hopes and prayers... for all you have left are your fears , and your life ; and both of those , belong to Eliza now. ** Eliza offers herself as a conduit for an evil of unrivaled malevolence. Allowing the darkness to flow through her , Eliza harnesses the wildly powerful , f ørce and will of Satan himself ; masterfully directing them towards the willing sacrifice before her. There are not many walking the Earth today , who can bear to even think about a darkness so pure , let alone , invite it by name into their being... Are you one of those few , who will sit before the Countess , and put forth as a gift , a tribute , the whole of your being ; your body , mind and soul? Will you smile as the dark words flow from her wicked lips? Are you prepared to feel the sting of painful ecstasy , as you lose yourself and slip away , helplessly under the control of pure evil , under Eliza 's spell? ** Custom video ** *** Email your custom video request for pricing and information ***
Models: Eliza Bathory

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 914 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:59 AM #56968
Модератор

Модератор

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you 've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) you for life. Naturally I 've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you 've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) trap. Don 't forget to use a mark up code during checkout : 25 % Pay More! 50 % Loser4Adri 100 % ABINTOXTAX 250 % WEAK4ADRI 500 % LOVE ADRI 777 % ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords : Blackmailed | Blackmailing | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:59 AM #56969
Модератор

Модератор

Becky is in Matron 's room as she is feeling unwell , but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four teeny tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress ' office , and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look , and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though , and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole , one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps , and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it , but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate , and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:00 AM #56970
Модератор

Модератор

This is a new series for Nylon connoisseurs called Nylon Divine. No talking , no dialogue. Just lovely classical piano music in the background as you watch Mz. Kim in exquisite nylon. This special video isn 't exactly Nylon , so perhaps it should be called Legs Divine. For you latex , tight clothing fetishists , this video really is divine. Mz. Kim shows you all the delicious angles of her legs in these liquid latex leggings , and of course , classic Louboutin heels. I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me , here are your markup codes. Guests : 100 % Markup use code : GiveToMzKim 500 % Markup use code : SpoilMzKim 1000 % Markup use code : MzKimExtra Members : 100 % Markup use code : GiveInToMzKim 500 % Markup use code : PayMzKim 1000 % Markup use code : 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile