Old 07-20-2019, 09:05 AM #60961
Модератор

Модератор

You have come to see Me because you are having a very hard time coming to terms with the fact that cock seems to turn you on. What could this mean for you? Well, I am here to help you with that. I am here to help you understand that this will be a part of your life forever. I will make you to accept this fact, that cocks make you cum, by reprogramming your subconscious mind. I will guide you through a session bringing you into a deep state of relaxation, where you will find My words sink deeper and deeper into your brain. You will enjoy stroking to cock, cumming to cock, and will embrace your new life by the end of this session.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:21 AM #60962
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there, go get that new bottle of poppers. Its time to confess your sins to Me... you are going to tell me everything I need to know to have you wrapped around my finger. I will take full control of you and you'll give me exactly what I demand of you, without hesitation. Once you confess, you will see life is much better.

I'lll manipulate you into getting what I want. I always get my way, thats just how this works.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 31 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:33 AM #60963
Модератор

Модератор

You can probably guess what this clip is about.

You will be disappointed a few times in this clip. You will crave an orgasm thanks to the delightful teasing of My divine body. I will count you down to an orgasm, then be denied of one. And this will happen over and over again.

And yet, you will feel satisfied, fulfilled, and aroused. The orgasm is no longer the end goal. The tease, the obedience, and the denial feel far better than a mere seconds-long orgasm. This is what I'm teaching you today.

Embrace the tease, the throb, and My orders.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:35 AM #60964
Модератор

Модератор

Let's celebrate Valentine's Day, though really there needn't be an excuse or reason to fuck you up on poppers, but anyway here's Your Goddess, feeding you those fumes, ordering you to inhale and exhale with that sexy accent and voice again, dressed in some ridiculously sexy red Valentine's Day lingerie, boots, gloves, stockings, the lot. Worship my body in red as I take your further down that path to danger and dizziness once again, popper's addicts.
*Please remember to use p$ppers responsibly. Remember that inhaling p$ppers will cause a short-lived but fairly sharp drop in your pressure. Consequently, you should never use with any other substance that will do the same. Always have something sugary handy at the end of a p$ppers session. It is best advised to stay safe and give them a miss if you suffer from any cardiovascular condition or irregularities. If things get too much or you experience nosebleeds or headaches, please stop taking them and, open a window wide and take a deep breath. The side effects rarely last more than five minutes.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:38 AM #60965
Модератор

Модератор

I ordered you to edge and edge and edge, until you were so blue balled. I will only allow you to finally cum if you cum on your own face for me, haha! Get into the "Loser Position"!
This is a custom video with the name removed so that others can see what it might be like if I made this video commanding you and emailing you personally about your cum eating. However, it doesn't excuse you from ordering your own!
Charlotte Stokely
Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Masturbation Encouragement Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Forced Bi, Make ME Bi, Coerced Bi.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:46 AM #60966
Модератор

Модератор

You need to practice cleaning up if you're ever going to be my cuck. You need to practice eating cum every single day for me. I want you addicted to the flavor so that if you're ever in my presence you know exactly what to do. I want you craving it, begging for it, and willing to do whatever you can do get it. Cuckolds eat cum every single time. Practice makes perfect. Get to work, I'll show you everything you need to do and how to accomplish it.

Consists of: CUCKOLD, CUCKOLD TRAINING, FEMDOM, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, JOI, JOI GAMES, MIND FUCK, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, COCK TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, BODY WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, CUM ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMDOM, CEI, MENTAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL GODDESS,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:47 AM #60967
Модератор

Модератор

Repeat after me..."I worship you Temptress Lux, I'd even eat my cum for you" You may not want to admit it but I know that deep down you want this. Today you'll eat your cum for me
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 14 min 19 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:48 AM #60968
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley normally wouldn't even come close to allowing you to see her tits.... but she wants to get you really turned on with her body to you build up a lot of cum in those balls. You are going to be eating it all gone very shortly! She wants to see you slurp down a big load of your own cum.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:49 AM #60969
Модератор

Модератор

It has been proven that listening to and repeating affirmations on a regular basis can essentially re-program your subconscious mind. I have developed these affirmations specifically for those of you who are interested in learning to like the taste of your cum, or those of you who just want to dive deeper into CEI. Listen to Me, watch Me on your screen, and repeat after Me. Follow My instructions as I take you deeper into trance and have you stroking your dick to Me. By the end, you will be swallowing it all like a good boy for Goddess.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 09:51 AM #60970
Модератор

Модератор

welcome back. We know you can't resist jerking your cock to Us perfect gorgeous Dominant twins. Here to take control of you. Tell you what to do. Our sensuality, sexuality, seductiveness, it just takes hold. Hold of you... Last time we were really sweet and eased you into eating your cum for Us. But today since you know about it, it is going to be a different story. you are going to jerk that cock fast and get a huge fucking load for Us. We are going to control you mind body and soul. you will be a good little faggot for Us.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile