Old 07-20-2019, 11:18 PM #61541
Модератор

Модератор

Default Leather N Lace - iwantclips

I've been tucking my dirty worn socks into my sneakers and re-wearing them, but today I find that something is sticking the soles of my socked feet. I feel and look around only to find this tiny little man stuck to my sock with his needle sized penis all hard. Of course I snatch him right up, he is super small and seems to be addicted to the scent of my socked feet so I place him in between my socked soles and press my scent into his tiny nose crus**** him a bit. I finally decide to punish you for being such sniffer and stuff you into my sneakers placing both socks over your tiny body so you have no escape and make you **** on my scent.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:18 PM #61542
Модератор

Модератор

Lets get super fucked up together! Yeah, come on... grab your favorite strain, and smoke when I tell you, exhale when I tell you, and do as I tell you.

Thats what you have been craving, an intense high with your Goddess. I know how to make you feel the best, you know that.

Are you ready?
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 26 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 688 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:18 PM #61543
Модератор

Модератор

The purpose of your worship is to glorify, honor, praise, exalt, and please Me A pervert slave like yourself must first learn how to worship & satisfy Me, your Mistress, before dreaming of having the privilege of doing it...Will I be satisfied by your skills and allow you, poor creature, to touch My divine body or will it all be just a dream?
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:18 PM #61544
Модератор

Модератор

This addiction isn't a hit and quick kind of thing. Once you get a dose of my perfect tits you need another taste. You've accepted the fate of being a life long wanker to my cleavage. You can't stop thinking about them and whenever you get horny you always come crawling back to worship these boobs on repeat. Their you're favorite **** with no ability to quit. The Relapse-Fantasy is constant and the withdrawals are tort urous. This is a life long tit addiction. You're not going anywhere, ever.

Consists of: tit worship, big tits, boob worship, big boobs, bouncing boobs, cleavage, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, tease goddess, mind fuck, sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, cock tease, sensual domination, body worship, sensual goddess, female supremacy,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 372 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:19 PM #61545
Модератор

Модератор

This is a live cam clip, meaning it was recorded while I was being taken in a naughty show on a cam site. These clips are intended for voyeur & cam fans, enjoy! I get taken into yet another smoking fetish based private show and my pussy is dripping before I even light my cigarette. I spark up and start using my vibrator & fucking my pussy good and hard, after I cum the first time and I keep going, after a while my cigarette even went out! I don't know why, but my sexual appetites were out of control on this particular day and I manage to cum TWICE before I finally tap out.
Models: FondaDix

Duration: 13 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 021 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:19 PM #61546
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.
Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face. “God I just can't wait for his dick!” Natalya Yelps out as she climaxes while using Lizzy. When she's finished, Natalya makes Lizzy get underneath the bed. That is the spot Lizzy has to be in when Natalya's boyfriend comes over to fuck her. Lizzy needs to hear how a man with a nice cock can please a woman better than a lesbian ever could. (6:01 long)
Clip Contains: Lizzy Lamb, Natalya, Lesbian Domination, Face Sitting, Female Orgasm
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:19 PM #61547
Модератор

Модератор

(Even though this is a Virtual Reality Clip, it can be watched on most other screens and is best watching in 360 mode) Charlotte Sartre has you right where she wants you and that is locked up in your tiny little plastic prison. You feel her warm moist breath through the tiny little holes on the device as she begins sucking on it. When it comes to a tease Charlotte is very skilled and it shows as she sends your mind racing and your dick attempting to burst free from its prison, but it remain safely locked away.
Models: The Locked Cock Chronicles

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:19 PM #61548
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess Calli has a lollipop and a plate of teeny tiny humans. She's going to have some fun. She sucks the lollipop, getting it all covered in spit, before she rolls it around her plate of people. They get stuck to the lollipop and she licks them off! She's got a lot of spitty, sticky fun in store for her tiny play things. She licks them, spits them out, drips them in spit from the lollipop, and plays with them in her spit sticky hands. Eventually she finishes by licking the last of them off the lollipop and swallowing them whole!
//tags: giantess, vore, spit fetish, spitting, shrinking fetish, licking, lollipop lickers, swallowing, drooling
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:20 PM #61549
Модератор

Модератор

Tiny man adventures at my giantess nylon covered feet

I have already my third date with Thomas. He has already told me, that he loves nylon stockings, so I welcome him wearing a sexy lingerie outfit with nylons. Too bad he says something stupid like: “You are exactly the woman I was looking for. Beautiful, intelligent and of course I was looking for a younger woman I can discipline and mould to my expectations and needs.” That was a bad mistake. I'm not the submissive part in a relationship.

Time to shrink this little fool down to ant-size using my witch powers and show him who's the boss. Poor tiny Thomas has to explore my body, especially my giantess nylon covered legs. He is scared and tries to escape, but he is too small. So I dance for him, to scare him with my platform high heel sandals, force him to worship my mountain sized, sweaty nylon covered feet and tease him with his tiny size.

I ask him, if he enjoys to be my tiny foot pet, but he is too small, so I can't hear what the tiny sock lint has to say.
He has to stand between my huge nylon soles, which could easily Squeeze him at any time. He has to climb my huge nylon covered sole and drink my divine goddess' foot sweat. I also take one of my nylons off, that he can crawl under my overhanging toenail and tell him: “There is some delicious toejam under your goddess toenails and it's all for you.” How humiliating.

Finally I throw him into my nylon stocking and put it back on, so that he helplessly gets pressed into my giant soft sole by my nylon stocking. Then I put my platform sandal back on…
Loryelle's Dating Diary

This is the third chapter of a series, called “Loryelle's Dating Diary”.
Every episode has another special fetish in focus. I've planned so far breascrush *Date ONE*, barefoot *Date TWO*, nylons *this one*, boots, butt crush, vore, belly crush, socks, hand crush, eventually body exploration … if you want to add something to this list (no nudity), just let me know. ;-)
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:20 PM #61550
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little treat for you today loser. I'm going to let you jerk to my nice big hot tits but.. only if I get to torment you the whole time you're doing it. Why would I want to let you jerk your disgusting dick unless I get something out of it. I'm going to have fun telling you how much a fucking loser you are while you stare at these beauties right here. You want to jerk to them don't you? Then you're going to listen to everything that I say aren't you!
---
Fetishes: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Humiliation, Tease & Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile