Old 07-20-2019, 11:45 PM #61601
Модератор

Модератор

You have been Stole by the demented and maniacal mad scientist Miss Untamed. She enjoys performing cruel experiments on various men like yourself. Just so happens your experimentation has resulted in you shrinking to the size of a tiny bug. Kept in a glass case and on display only for the few she allows to see, she brings you out from time to time to poke and prod at. It is the only true way to make sure you are still alive.
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:45 PM #61602
Модератор

Модератор

Prisoner to my happiness, prisoner to my decisions. You will do whatever it takes to enrich my life, to make me happy. And if you're not doing enough, not sacrificing enough, I will just replace you with another money slave and forget about you. Good slaves use the code BROKEBITCH for a 100% markup
Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:45 PM #61603
Модератор

Модератор

Hello My new slave. can you hear that noise? That's the sound of My Venus 2000 Milking Machine working it's magic on your cock. I have you trapped here, mummified in plastic, strapped down and unable to escape. now you are just part of My milking farm! You poor slave. you are just My property now, and I want you milked continuously. Let Me show you exactly what I am milking you with. this Venus machine is going to drag the cum out of your balls for Me whether you like it or not. There is nothing you can do to resist. you are completely vulnerable, weak and immobilised for Me! My Venus won't even allow that cock of yours to go limp. Don't think for one second you will be able to resist, I am going to show you exactly how much control I have over you, smothering you with My cleavage and with plastic as I turn up the dial on My milker. I am going to drain those balls dry over and over, all the while teasing you with My breasts, smothering you whilst taunting you over your new role as My milking bitch. It brings Me such joy to milk you over and over again, to see you suffer so helplessly! Being My milking slave is your one and only purpose now, so you had better get used to it. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in'Mobile' video resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 25 min 28 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:46 PM #61604
Модератор

Модератор

Oh dear. You make bad decisions don't you? The first one was clicking in to My clip store. The second was seeing the preview for this. The 3rd? Buying the clip. You can't resist My perfect, big, round, natural tits. But you know they're going to be responsible for your downfall. Your decent into financial slavery, ruin maybe? You know where this leads. You tell yourself it's just one clip and a quick wank, but we both know that's not going to happen. You're powerless to resist the gravitational pull of My tits. Your dick is already hard and we both know you're all mine now.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:46 PM #61605
Модератор

Модератор

Admit it. My tits turn you on more than ANYTHING your wife has to offer. That's why you think of ME when you're fucking her, isn't it? Just 5 minutes with my perfect tits will have you coming back over and over and over again. I own that cock now. By the time I'm done, thinking of my perfect tits will be the ONLY way you can cum. Doesn't that sound like fun? (Yes Kendra)
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 56.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:46 PM #61606
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
These perfect natural breast had control over you from the very first time you looked my way. You have always had a thing for tits but feeling my natural sexually and seeing the way I use it against you drives you mad. You gave my tits all your power! and in this mind numbed state I could get anything I wanted from you.
This clip contains: Brat Girl Tits Cum Countdown Cock Tease Financial Domination
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:46 PM #61607
Модератор

Модератор

Look at Me in this sexy, tiny little bra. Doesn't this get you so excited when I tease you with My tits like this? I know it does. But there's just one thing missing: your wallet! LOL you know My tits make you pay, loser! My perfect princess tits just get you sooo weak and sooo stupid, you just want to hand it all over to them don't you?! Of COURSE you do, and that's exactly what's gonna happen. You'll go broke for My tits like the good little piggy that you are. Oink while you pay these tits, fucker! HAHAHAHA....
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:46 PM #61608
Модератор

Модератор

Hot date tonight? Well, I'm ruining it with My tits and this clip so you may as well cancel that date now. Aww thought maybe you found a girlfriend but nope, Im not going to let you meet her much less try and connect or bond with her hahaha...

I'm going to make you stroke and stroke and stroke while I squeeze My breasts in your face and remind you how much more fun it is to be single and worship Me than it is to have boring vanilla sex. #Boring
A cum countdown at the end of all My homewrecking teasing and date ruining boob bouncing, to make sure you don't think about going there horny, if you even show up at all...

Watch My hot date ruining bouncy tits get flaunted in your face hours before you have your date.
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:47 PM #61609
Модератор

Модератор

I am "mostly" a nudist unless I simply have to put on clothes for whatever reason. If I'm not nude, then I'm not happy. Here I am sitting on my bed naked, while I hand-roll a cigarette. Then I proceed to smoke the cigarette. Savoring the cigarette, I worship the smoke as usual.
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 21.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 11:47 PM #61610
Модератор

Модератор

Another clip where I mindfuck you into worshipping and adoring my natural tits. Let my voice, eyes, and tits make you painfully hard. After this, you'll feel the need of spending hard.
MARKUP CODES FOR GOOD BOYS:
CobraFrenzy ($100 Markup)
AllForCobra ($50 Markup)
Models: GoddessCobra

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Size: 722 MiB
Download From AnzFile