Old 07-22-2019, 03:57 AM #61911
Модератор

Модератор

Find a quiet, relaxing place to watch this clip. Turn off the lights, plug in your headphones, and feel my sweet whispering voice enter your ears. No distractions in sight. It's just you and me now. Start stroking your cock. My gentle voice guides your jerking, taking you through one edge after another. The binaural tones mingle with my soft, reverberating whispers, sending shivers and tingles through your body. Brain tingling, cock aching, the euphoria consumes you. Your mind melts. You're immersed, completely in the moment, already exploding with pleasure, but holding back that orgasm until I say the word. When you finally do come, it's beyond intense. Your whole body and whole mind convulse together in an experience of total bliss.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-22-2019, 03:58 AM #61912
Модератор

Модератор

Find a quiet, relaxing place to watch this clip. Turn off the lights, plug in your headphones, and feel my sweet whispering voice enter your ears. No distractions in sight. It's just you and me now. Start stroking your cock. My gentle voice guides your jerking, taking you through one edge after another. The binaural tones mingle with my soft, reverberating whispers, sending shivers and tingles through your body. Brain tingling, cock aching, the euphoria consumes you. Your mind melts. You're immersed, completely in the moment, already exploding with pleasure, but holding back that orgasm until I say the word. When you finally do come, it's beyond intense. Your whole body and whole mind convulse together in an experience of total bliss.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 30 s
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-22-2019, 04:03 AM #61913
Модератор

Модератор

look and wank over my ass
Models: MistressLanaya

Duration:
Resolution: x
Format:
Size: 3.32 KiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-22-2019, 04:04 AM #61914
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is hilarious; I couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculously addicted Steed is to my perfect ass and pretty asshole. What's more amusing is many of you have sent in prayers to my ass. Ha!

Looks like everyone is lining up to beg to be buried deep in my ass.

So it suffices to say that Steed was very lucky when I filmed this. As I stand over him, he grovels to me on his knees, literally kissing my ass and begging me to let him have even a taste, a sniff, to feel my asshole gently glide across his nose and lips.

He lowers himself in submission as I arch my back and grind my ass all over his face. He's so deeply devoted to me, he buries his face between my cheeks and grabs onto my thighs, pulling my ass onto him as close as possible.

I completely mark him as Goddess' territory.that is, let's just say his face will smell like my beautiful ass for days to come. Such a good little ass wipe.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Steed was glued to my asshole watching this clip. Haha; love my little loser
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-22-2019, 04:04 AM #61915
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is hilarious; I couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculously addicted Steed is to my perfect ass and pretty asshole. What's more amusing is many of you have sent in prayers to my ass. Ha!

Looks like everyone is lining up to beg to be buried deep in my ass.

So it suffices to say that Steed was very lucky when I filmed this. As I stand over him, he grovels to me on his knees, literally kissing my ass and begging me to let him have even a taste, a sniff, to feel my asshole gently glide across his nose and lips.

He lowers himself in submission as I arch my back and grind my ass all over his face. He's so deeply devoted to me, he buries his face between my cheeks and grabs onto my thighs, pulling my ass onto him as close as possible.

I completely mark him as Goddess' territory.that is, let's just say his face will smell like my beautiful ass for days to come. Such a good little ass wipe.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Steed was glued to my asshole watching this clip. Haha; love my little loser

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-22-2019, 04:06 AM #61916
Модератор

Модератор

There's something so satisfying about teasing men with my delicious body. I love taunting you with what you will never have. Denial brings us both pleasure. My beauty puts you in your place. You ache to be controlled by me, now let's see if you can handle it. Worshiping my ass is the ultimate test in your orgasm control. Follow my instructions very carefully. Your pleasure is in my hands.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-22-2019, 04:06 AM #61917
Модератор

Модератор

There's something so satisfying about teasing men with my delicious body. I love taunting you with what you will never have. Denial brings us both pleasure. My beauty puts you in your place. You ache to be controlled by me, now let's see if you can handle it. Worshiping my ass is the ultimate test in your orgasm control. Follow my instructions very carefully. Your pleasure is in my hands.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-22-2019, 04:10 AM #61918
Модератор

Модератор

So, I was updating my website on my phone while sitting on my throne aka Steed's face per usual and I realized something: he could be a lot more useful to me while trapped and humiliated beneath my ass. Sure, it amuses me to see him simultaneously suffer and kiss my ass to thank me for it, but multi-tasking is essential for a slave.

So I figured, "You know what? Why don't you make yourself useful while you're down there and clean my asshole for me, bitch?" Ha!

Of course, he lit up; my asshole is delectable (I suppose you'll have to watch this and my other ass worship clips to find out). Watch how quickly Steed peels my panties aside and buries his face deep in my ass. He was doing such a good job as my little ass licker, I rewarded him by grinding against his face a little bit. He loves that. What slave wouldn't!

He's such a freak that after he dined on my beautiful ass, he didn't wash his face for the rest of the night. Marked as Goddess' territory I suppose I understand. He can't help it anyway; he's an ass addict, an asshole junkie.

If you're a fellow asshole junkie, then this is right up your alley (and right up my perfect ass for Steed's tongue). But I'll warn you that this clip will only make you more addicted. Oh well!

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-22-2019, 04:11 AM #61919
Модератор

Модератор

So, I was updating my website on my phone while sitting on my throne aka Steed's face per usual and I realized something: he could be a lot more useful to me while trapped and humiliated beneath my ass. Sure, it amuses me to see him simultaneously suffer and kiss my ass to thank me for it, but multi-tasking is essential for a slave.

So I figured, "You know what? Why don't you make yourself useful while you're down there and clean my asshole for me, bitch?" Ha!

Of course, he lit up; my asshole is delectable (I suppose you'll have to watch this and my other ass worship clips to find out). Watch how quickly Steed peels my panties aside and buries his face deep in my ass. He was doing such a good job as my little ass licker, I rewarded him by grinding against his face a little bit. He loves that. What slave wouldn't!

He's such a freak that after he dined on my beautiful ass, he didn't wash his face for the rest of the night. Marked as Goddess' territory I suppose I understand. He can't help it anyway; he's an ass addict, an asshole junkie.

If you're a fellow asshole junkie, then this is right up your alley (and right up my perfect ass for Steed's tongue). But I'll warn you that this clip will only make you more addicted. Oh well!

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-22-2019, 04:18 AM #61920
Модератор

Модератор

Layla Adams had to babysit on Sunday because Claudio couldn't find anyone else. When he returns home from work, he sits her down on his lap and explains to her there's opportunity for her to earn even more money. When he starts rubbing her pussy and kissing her neck, it's obvious the two are going to reach some sort of arrangement. After some more pussy rubbing, the two go upstairs where Layla gets a proper pussy eating. Then, Claudio is on his back getting his thick dick slobbered on by Layla's tight, teen mouth. She warms him up well, stuffing her face with his big uncut cock, getting it ready for her pussy to mount. As she climbs on top of him, her tight pussy surrounds his cock and slowly swallows it up. Layla can't get over how big he feels inside her and moans in ecstasy, riding him both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. After fucking her in a few more positions, Layla gets down on her knees and sucks Claudio's balls while he shoots a huge nut right in her mouth. He then makes her release it slowly as it oozes down her lips and chin.
Models: Family Secrets XXX

Duration: 35 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile