Old 08-11-2022, 06:04 AM #6201
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- What you reading

Fakehub.com- What you reading

Description:
Sienna Day has been staying at the Fake Hostel for a few days now, and is bored in her room. She tries to find a way to occupy herself, but nothing does the trick, so she steps out into the hallway to go explore. Finding Nick reading in his bed in another room, Sienna seizes the opportunity for excitement and pounces on his dick. Nick might not speak English, but Sienna is more than happy to teach him words like _dick,_ _tits,_ and _blowjob_ Pulling out his hard cock, Sienna communicates through the language of lust and sucks Nick_s dick, then shoves her big tits in his face. Riding his cock cowgirl, Sienna uses the bunk-bed to her advantage by climbing the ladder so he can eat her big ass After fucking all over the hostel room, Nick cums all over Sienna_s big fake tits.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : what-you-reading_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 783.75 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:what-you-reading_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:what-you-reading_1080p.mp4
Old 08-11-2022, 06:06 AM #6202
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Shaven Squirting Pussy and Anal Sex

Fakehub.com- Shaven Squirting Pussy and Anal Sex

Description:
Pink-hair and a perfect body, I knew I was onto something good with today_s applicant Misha Mayfair. She came in wearing a sheer bra and panties under her blouse, I couldn_t help staring at the faintest hint of her nipples and bush. After I laid out all the details of modeling gigs, Misha told me she had a taste for kink and wild sex, in her private life loves everything from spanking and BDSM, to taking multiple guys to bed. Before we could go any further, Misha took her clothes, off giving me a look at her thick, curvy body, her plump breasts and big arse. Misha pulled down her panties so I could see her fanny before she started to masturbate, squirting made her slippery wet by the time I slipped one finger in each of her holes. Misha sucked my cock like a pro, then lay upside down on the couch so I could throatfuck her open mouth. We capped off our casting couch session with some rough anal sex, Misha_s back door squeezed every inch of my shaft as it slipped in and out of her, building up to a hard pounding that had her screaming with pleasure
Model:
John Petty
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : shaven-squirting-pussy-and-anal-sex_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1462.29 MB
Duration : 00:39:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:shaven-squirting-pussy-and-anal-sex_1080p.mp4
Old 08-11-2022, 06:08 AM #6203
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Russian Waitress Fucked in Public

Fakehub.com- Russian Waitress Fucked in Public

Description:
Today, I took a big risk Pretty Russian waitress Jessica Lincoln was deepthroating my cock near the bridge, when I suggested to the horny teen that we fuck right there, in broad daylight Jessica thought I was interviewing people about the party life in Prague for a radio station, but when I offered her money for a blowjob, the broke waitress was more than happy to show me her gagging skills And when she agreed to fuck me, I just had to have her doggystyle so I could watch her perfect ass jiggle. Of course, I wasn_t thinking about all the people walking across the bridge. As I pounded her tight pussy, they could definitely see us. The sex was so amazing, that I didn_t have time to care that we might get caught In the end, after we both came, we ran out of there as fast as we could, before we were caught
Model:
Jessica Lincoln
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : russian-waitress-fucked-in-public_1080p.mp4
File Size : 2405.98 MB
Duration : 00:34:04

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:russian-waitress-fucked-in-public_1080p.mp4
Old 08-11-2022, 06:09 AM #6204
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Love Balls Squirting Hard Fucking

Fakehub.com- Love Balls Squirting Hard Fucking

Description:
It was Lady Bug_s first appointment, and I had to leave her alone in my office to get a form for her to complete. I had told the pretty brunette about the cameras in the office, how we_re recording for training for the local medical school. Perhaps she wasn_t listening, because when I left the room, she started exploring: playing with equipment, and poking through things. She even started making sexual advances toward the full-sized skeleton we use for teaching Of course, I didn_t see all of this until later. I didn_t know that she_d also found some love balls on my desk and had put them in her pussy during our consultation When I found them during the exam, Lady Bug admitted her theft. To punish her, I rubbed her pussy to orgasm using her new toys. Lady Bug rewarded me by sucking my massive cock, then letting me fuck her on the exam table. She screamed so loud, I thought the neighbors might call the cops, but it was worth it to get the video. I told her I_d send her a copy.
Model:
Lady Bug
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : love-balls-squirting-hard-fucking_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1424.87 MB
Duration : 00:37:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:love-balls-squirting-hard-fucking_1080p.mp4
Old 08-11-2022, 06:14 AM #6205
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Forget Your BF and Fuck Me for Money

Fakehub.com- Forget Your BF and Fuck Me for Money

Description:
Today I saw a stunning Spanish teen trying to skateboard in the park, but her huge boyfriend was with her She was so beautiful, I had to try anyway, and approached them both. I told them I was from a TV show and we were looking for models, and I would like to do a casting with Apolonia. The big guy agreed to let me take her nearby and take some photos, and I managed to get him to wait outside while I went into the stairwell with the gorgeous spinner. She didn_t speak English, but she understood about exchanging money for blowjobs. Those big dark cat eyes of hers and those pouty lips--what an amazing face She looked up at me innocently as she was sucking my dick, then she rode me in the stairwell and took a mouthful of my cum It was dripping off her chin and tiny titties just when her boyfriend came to check on us...
Model:
Apolonia Lapiedra
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : forget-your-bf-and-fuck-me-for-money_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1211.42 MB
Duration : 00:31:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:forget-your-bf-and-fuck-me-for-money_1080p.mp4
Old 08-11-2022, 06:15 AM #6206
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Young Black Womans First Lesson

Fakehub.com- Young Black Womans First Lesson

Description:
Lola came in for her first lesson today, and I hate to admit it, but I_m not sure this chick should be on the road at all She couldn_t find ten and two on the steering wheel, could barely reach the clutch, and had trouble finding the strength to move the handbrake. A lost cause if I ever saw one When I tried to turn her down, Lola wasn_t having any of it, though. She needed some freedom from her parents and was willing to do anything to get her license. She put her hand on my knee and made a comment about being touchy feely, so I suggested that if she put her hand on something else, I might be able to give her a few free lessons Lola hadn_t had sex in three days, so after she gave me an impressive blowjob, she was stripping off to ride my massive cock. I gave her a couple of nice squirting orgasms with my fingers, then I came all over her beautiful face and told her to lick up every last drop.
Model:
Ryan Ryder
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : young-black-womans-first-lesson_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1608.22 MB
Duration : 00:39:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:young-black-womans-first-lesson_1080p.mp4
Old 08-11-2022, 06:16 AM #6207
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Cookies and Cream for Hot Russian

Fakehub.com- Cookies and Cream for Hot Russian

Description:
I saw a scout on the side of the road, so I picked her up. It was raining heavily, and Venera Maxima was trying to sell cookies. She needed money, because her boss was making her walk the streets to sell more cakes She asked me to buy some, but I do not like sweets. I could tell she was flirting with me when she took down her straps, so I found us a fun spot to park. I told her I would buy half the basket if she made me happy. I got into the backseat and tasted her cookies, but it was her pussy I wanted. Venera gave me a blowjob, then took her out her big, fake tits and gave me a tit wank. I fucked her tight pussy, and she bounced her ass up and down on my dick. When I was ready to cum, she put a cookie in her mouth, and I covered the snack and her snack with my jizz
Model:
Venera Maxima
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : cookies-and-cream-for-hot-russian_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1290.29 MB
Duration : 00:26:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cookies-and-cream-for-hot-russian_1080p.mp4
Old 08-11-2022, 06:16 AM #6208
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Sexy agent slides her slick fingers deep inside tight blondes pussy

Fakehub.com- Sexy agent slides her slick fingers deep inside tight blondes pussy

Description:
I have a wet spot for blondes and when this woman walked in she ticked all the right boxes. She was a stunning blonde who had a very pleasant demeanor and wanted to become a model. She was very easy going and we flirted outrageously throughout the interview and I needed to get this woman naked. She stood up to show me her figure and I got her to do some poses for me on the couch. I had to make my move soon as my pussy was juicing up watching this blonde sprawled on my couch. I told her that I could get her lots of jobs but she_d have to do something for me first. She quickly grasped what I was suggesting and we began to kiss. I slid her shorts off and got my first taste of her sweet pussy juice as I flickered my tongue over her soft pussy lips. She tasted amazing and I needed satisfying, so I got her kneel down after I stripped my clothes off and she began to finger fuck and lick my pussy. She had obviously been with another woman before as her talented digits and tongue quickly caused an orgasm to swell up and consume me. Now I wanted to please her and I oiled up my fingers before sliding four of them inside her and fucking her pussy until she too exploded in orgasm. Another amazing casting with a stunning blonde, this is the best job in the world.
Model:
Foxies Gold
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : sexy-agent-slides-her-slick-fingers-deep-inside-tight-blondes-pussy_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1206.21 MB
Duration : 00:33:14

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sexy-agent-slides-her-slick-fingers-deep-inside-tight-blondes-pussy_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:sexy-agent-slides-her-slick-fingers-deep-inside-tight-blondes-pussy_1080p.mp4
Old 08-11-2022, 06:18 AM #6209
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Ebony American minx craves creampie

Fakehub.com- Ebony American minx craves creampie

Description:
Kira Noir was my student today, a lovely woman from LA visiting London. One of my former students had recommended LFDS to her, so she had made the trip all the way to Midlands. Kira told me she had her license in LA but not in England, so I told her to jump into the driver_s seat. That_s where we hit a roadblock, no pun intended. When she found out my car was a manual, she called it vintage I tried to show her how to operate the handbrake and the stick shift, but I might as well have been speaking a foreign language. I took her back to the testing center where she confessed that she didn_t want driving lessons...she wanted dick She grabbed my cock and kissed me, then gave me a blowjob. American women are always a wild ride, so I smacked her arse and she rode my cock while sticking her tits in my mouth She begged me to cum inside of her, and I was happy to oblige with a creampie.
Model:
Ryan Ryder
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : ebony-american-minx-craves-creampie_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1888.61 MB
Duration : 00:45:06

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ebony-american-minx-craves-creampie_1080p.mp4
Old 08-11-2022, 06:19 AM #6210
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Student wants to fuck for cash

Fakehub.com- Student wants to fuck for cash

Description:
Taking a stroll a little distance form my hotel, I saw this hot young lady standing outside her apartment having a cheeky cigarette. I stopped her and asked her for one, she kindly passed one over. We got talking and I asked her about herself. She was a student who was coming to the end of her college course. I told her I was out looking for models on the street to be apart of my agency. She had thought about modelling before but never had the confidence to follow through with it. I managed to convince her (with the help of a bit of cash) to do a quick casting where she shows me herself in just her underwear. We went up to her apartment and she took off her clothes. I had to see more though. I asked her if for a bit more cash if shed show me herselfnaked. She was a little unsure but then saw the money and went for it She was so hot. She had a perfect body. I asked her if shed suck my dick for a LOAD more cash. She couldnt resist my offer. She got on her knees and started sucking Incredible After a while she stopped and lay down on the sofa and just said So are you going to fuck me or what? Well, I couldnt say no, could I? She bent over and I thrust my cock deep inside her throbbing pussy She was loving it I let her ride me whilst I captured it all on camera, her tits bouncing all over the place I finished by cumming all over her tits and face
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : student-wants-to-fuck-for-cash_1080p.mp4
File Size : 2252.12 MB
Duration : 00:42:49

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:student-wants-to-fuck-for-cash_1080p.mp4