Old 07-22-2019, 01:19 PM #62131
Модератор

Модератор

Come get your fix. Lots of ass spreading, closeups and winking. I know you love looking at it..dreaming about it...thinking about all the things you want to do to it. Do you think the whole thing will fit? or just the tip? Do you want to stretch it out for me...get me used to it..feel how tight it wraps around your cock. Come get your fix.
Models: Bailey26

Duration: 6 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-22-2019, 01:21 PM #62132
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating mother, who humiliates and Squeezes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be crushed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear.
**This clip is personalized**
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-22-2019, 01:23 PM #62133
Модератор

Модератор

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen.
She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-22-2019, 01:36 PM #62134
Модератор

Модератор

Looking for something different today, or maybe you'll already an anal whore needing a good hard FUCK. You're ready to be used, don't worry- I'll take it slow... at first. I'll have you stretching that ass as I tell you how I'd bend you over and peg you. After you've been filled for a little while- I'll turn on my metronome and see if you can keep up like a dirty little bitch... If pounding your prostate doesn't have you leaking cum without touching your dick- I'll allow you to stroke your cock at the end... under one condition...
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 15 min 34 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-22-2019, 01:36 PM #62135
Модератор

Модератор

Looking for something different today, or maybe you'll already an anal whore needing a good hard FUCK. You're ready to be used, don't worry- I'll take it slow... at first. I'll have you stretching that ass as I tell you how I'd bend you over and peg you. After you've been filled for a little while- I'll turn on my metronome and see if you can keep up like a dirty little bitch... If pounding your prostate doesn't have you leaking cum without touching your dick- I'll allow you to stroke your cock at the end... under one condition...
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 15 min 34 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-22-2019, 01:38 PM #62136
Модератор

Модератор

Mmmm I sure love candy! Daddy gives me whole baskets full, just for me! He knows what I like. Around Halloween though, he knows that he needs to step it up. Not only do I want candy, but I also need special topping for my candies.
Mmmmm this little man will be a perfect addition to my tootsie roll. He's so scared, but he'll never get out of the chewy, sticky, gummy tootsie roll that his feet and legs are now jammed inside. Mmmm.
Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-22-2019, 01:40 PM #62137
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Alexa Divina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 17 min 2 s