Duration: 7 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 03:35 PM #62422
Модератор

Модератор

A new, sensual, erotic kind of ruined release. You've heard of edging, you've heard of gooning, but I want to get you to a point today that I like to call'momentum'. Think of your cock as like a freight train, moving super fast, and suddenly having to stop. There's an element of momentum here, as the residual energy carries that train past the finish line regardless of how hard the brakes are on. I want to do the same thing to your dick. I want you to pump, and edge, and goon so much, for so long, that you get to the point where even when you stop stroking, your cock continues twitching and releases anyway, spurting out it's load to the lingering feeling of where your hand was rapidly stroking just moments before. I'll talk and tease you through your first edge or two, and then it's up to you, to build up and achieve Momentum.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 03:35 PM #62423
Модератор

Модератор

A new, sensual, erotic kind of ruined release. You've heard of edging, you've heard of gooning, but I want to get you to a point today that I like to call'momentum'. Think of your cock as like a freight train, moving super fast, and suddenly having to stop. There's an element of momentum here, as the residual energy carries that train past the finish line regardless of how hard the brakes are on. I want to do the same thing to your dick. I want you to pump, and edge, and goon so much, for so long, that you get to the point where even when you stop stroking, your cock continues twitching and releases anyway, spurting out it's load to the lingering feeling of where your hand was rapidly stroking just moments before. I'll talk and tease you through your first edge or two, and then it's up to you, to build up and achieve Momentum.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 03:37 PM #62424
Модератор

Модератор

You've jingled your balls before for me, now I want more! This is an updated version of Jingle Balls and you'll eagerly eat up more of my abuse. Get a couple of small bells and ribbon to complete this task properly. I know how excited you are already to entertain me and watch me laugh while you suffer. Eagerly eat up each command and obey, work hard to please me with this task. It's Christmas after all and this is one of your presents to me.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Size: 1 001 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 03:37 PM #62425
Модератор

Модератор

You've jingled your balls before for me, now I want more! This is an updated version of Jingle Balls and you'll eagerly eat up more of my abuse. Get a couple of small bells and ribbon to complete this task properly. I know how excited you are already to entertain me and watch me laugh while you suffer. Eagerly eat up each command and obey, work hard to please me with this task. It's Christmas after all and this is one of your presents to me.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Size: 1 001 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 03:53 PM #62426
Модератор

Модератор

Amai picks up a movie for the Friday night movie ritual, but John has other ideas. Amai is hesitant to do anything inappropriate in the chance that John's roommate comes home early. He assures her that won't happen and talks her into giving him a blowjob on the couch. He secretly starts recording her on his phone. When she catches him after some charismatic banter she reluctantly agrees to let him film out of curiosity of what they might look like, but tells him if he wants to go further he must put down the phone! Little does she know he already has a camera set up in the room. After he teases her tight little ass with his fingers as she blows him he talks her into anal. She agrees if he promises to help her warm up, but once she's turned on he just goes for it! Once in she can't say no. His big cock stretching her tight little ass feels so good she goes from 0 to 100 in no time, eager for him to pull her hair and pound her tight little ass with every ounce of energy he has in him. She makes him promise to cum on her back or ass, but little does she know he has no intention of making good on that promise and lets loose right inside of her tight little ass, pulling out as he cums, then shoving back in to finish, making a cummy mess all over her ass and pussy!
Models: My Kinky Asian Girlfriend

Duration: 25 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 03:55 PM #62427
Модератор

Модератор

After years of training, Steed has been trained not only to worship*me,*but to recognize my feet, my breasts, and especially my ass as his masters. My ass owns him; this is quite apparent given how readily he bows down to pray to my ass, to clean it, to lick it, to kiss it, to sniff it, et cetera.

In this clip, I continued what had already been an hour-long, full-weight facesitting session by turning around and smothering Steed with my aforementioned perfect ass. Watch how he buries his nose deep in my ass! The cute gray cotton panties I'm wearing don't stop my little worshipper from sniffing my asshole, ha!*

I continue to verbally degrade him while I smother him completely with my ass. I grind against his nose, bucking my ass against his face what an ass-wipe!
Just another training session to remind all of you of the true'categorical imperative': I win; you lose.

That's right I WIN; you LOSE. Now that you understand, you have my permission to buy this
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 03:55 PM #62428
Модератор

Модератор

After years of training, Steed has been trained not only to worship*me,*but to recognize my feet, my breasts, and especially my ass as his masters. My ass owns him; this is quite apparent given how readily he bows down to pray to my ass, to clean it, to lick it, to kiss it, to sniff it, et cetera.

In this clip, I continued what had already been an hour-long, full-weight facesitting session by turning around and smothering Steed with my aforementioned perfect ass. Watch how he buries his nose deep in my ass! The cute gray cotton panties I'm wearing don't stop my little worshipper from sniffing my asshole, ha!*

I continue to verbally degrade him while I smother him completely with my ass. I grind against his nose, bucking my ass against his face what an ass-wipe!
Just another training session to remind all of you of the true'categorical imperative': I win; you lose.

That's right I WIN; you LOSE. Now that you understand, you have my permission to buy this

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 03:57 PM #62429
Модератор

Модератор

PART 1
Nothing's better than lying down and relaxing, kicking My feet back and forth and dangling them in the air, while My well-trained slave-of-all-trades worships My asshole like it is God itself.

Steed just LOVES to dine on My ass! I suppose I can't blame him; for slaves, My pretty little asshole is quite the delicacy. I especially enjoy bossing him around and verbally humiliating him while he cleans it for Me, kisses it, licks it, sucks on it.

The most amusing part is he is so OWNED by My ass, he would never pass up the chance of sniffing and licking it even for just a second; thus, I can degrade him and make fun of him all I want and all he can do is continue to worship and maybe mutter a muffled "Thank You, Goddess" from between My ass cheeks.

It's what little ass-lickers are for

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 03:58 PM #62430
Модератор

Модератор

PART 1
Nothing's better than lying down and relaxing, kicking My feet back and forth and dangling them in the air, while My well-trained slave-of-all-trades worships My asshole like it is God itself.

Steed just LOVES to dine on My ass! I suppose I can't blame him; for slaves, My pretty little asshole is quite the delicacy. I especially enjoy bossing him around and verbally humiliating him while he cleans it for Me, kisses it, licks it, sucks on it.

The most amusing part is he is so OWNED by My ass, he would never pass up the chance of sniffing and licking it even for just a second; thus, I can degrade him and make fun of him all I want and all he can do is continue to worship and maybe mutter a muffled "Thank You, Goddess" from between My ass cheeks.

It's what little ass-lickers are for

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile