Old 07-24-2019, 05:40 AM #62671
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 05:44 AM #62672
Модератор

Модератор

You think you've tried it all when it comes to CEI, don't you? You think some have made you eat your come in every single way and you really need a change. You need an 8 day challenge to test your obedience and you weakness for CEI. This clip is day 1-7 and day 8 is a 22 minute EXTREME challenge that you must complete to be rewarded by your one and only queen. This is interactive in a very special way that will make you pay for the the full experience. The best part, the choice is yours on how interactive and tormenting this can truly be for you. Either way.every day you will cum for me and eat is my way only.

Consists of: CEI, Cum eating instructions, JOI Games, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Mental Domination, Sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Sub training, slave training, week long tasks, week long training, cum games, cum slave, cum eater, Masturbation encouragement, body worship, ass worship, goddess worship, tit worship, sensual domination, fishnet, tease goddess,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 730 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 05:45 AM #62673
Модератор

Модератор

You think you've tried it all when it comes to CEI, don't you? You think some have made you eat your come in every single way and you really need a change. You need an 8 day challenge to test your obedience and you weakness for CEI. This clip is day 1-7 and day 8 is a 22 minute EXTREME challenge that you must complete to be rewarded by your one and only queen. This is interactive in a very special way that will make you pay for the the full experience. The best part, the choice is yours on how interactive and tormenting this can truly be for you. Either way.every day you will cum for me and eat is my way only.

Consists of: CEI, Cum eating instructions, JOI Games, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Mental Domination, Sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Sub training, slave training, week long tasks, week long training, cum games, cum slave, cum eater, Masturbation encouragement, body worship, ass worship, goddess worship, tit worship, sensual domination, fishnet, tease goddess,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 730 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 05:47 AM #62674
Модератор

Модератор

That's right I use*my Steed's*face*as my personal asswipe. What an honor, ha! In this video, I pull Steed in and grind his face with my perfect, beautiful ass. All it takes is one sniff, and he's completely enslaved and ensnared by my superior beauty, ready to worship. I take my time wiping his face all over my ass as he gets more and more anxious to taste my pretty asshole.* I lightly push my panties aside and have Steed kiss and lick my ass. He loves that he has been reduced to my literal asswipe. You know you've conquered someone when being your personal asswipe is among their greatest achievements.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 05:47 AM #62675
Модератор

Модератор

That's right I use*my Steed's*face*as my personal asswipe. What an honor, ha! In this video, I pull Steed in and grind his face with my perfect, beautiful ass. All it takes is one sniff, and he's completely enslaved and ensnared by my superior beauty, ready to worship. I take my time wiping his face all over my ass as he gets more and more anxious to taste my pretty asshole.* I lightly push my panties aside and have Steed kiss and lick my ass. He loves that he has been reduced to my literal asswipe. You know you've conquered someone when being your personal asswipe is among their greatest achievements.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 05:49 AM #62676
Модератор

Модератор

You've been staring at my feet a LOT lately. I'm best friends with your girlfriend but I'll never say a word. I've seen her feet before and they're scary looking. I can't blame you for checking out other outlets for your fantasy. My feet are so perfect and they smell so delicious. Lick my soft heels up to my toes. My girlfriend is so lucky to have such a hot boyfriend. She doesn't like having her feet worshiped like I do. This is why I need you and she doesn't. I will never tell her anything. This is our little secret. Glide your warm tongue up and down my feet. I count down until you cum.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 05:51 AM #62677
Модератор

Модератор

My brother... did you really think I wouldn't notice?
You have a sick sock obsession.. and because I have dirt on you.. you're now going to be my sockslave!
So why don't you cum in this sock... but make sure to let it marinate in your mouth afterwards!
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 2.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 06:01 AM #62678
Модератор

Модератор

I'm dishing ALL the details of some steamy sex that happened right on this very sofa the other night. Care to hear?
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 06:01 AM #62679
Модератор

Модератор

Do you ever sit back and think of all the humiliating things I've made you do over the years? I've proven time and time again that you're just a horny and weak beta bitch. Making you swallow down your slave slime again and again. If you are to cum in my presence you know it comes with the consequence of licking up every drop of your cum! I can make you do anything I desire and making you eat your cum load is a never ending sense of amusement to me.
Good boys always use markup codes:
10% Markup- LOSER4MINA
20% Markup- FOOTADDICT
50% Markup- LOSERSPAY
100% Markup- CUMTAX4MINA
200% Markup- WALLETBITCH
1000% Markup- 1000MINA

Join my fanclub here: https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/minathorne
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 06:03 AM #62680
Модератор

Модератор

You've cum a long way, my little sperm-drinking slut. You follow directions so well. I'm proud of you. Now you're ready to learn a lesson in discipline and patience... Be sure to repeat this lesson 7 times in 7 days for maximum effect. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be begging to progress to lesson 8!
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile