Old 07-24-2019, 09:16 AM #62761
Модератор

Модератор

It's written all over your face: you want to eat your cum! My slender body gets you worked up...my big, round tits, my perfect, shapely ass, my thong covered pussy...they make you SO cum hungry. I want you to watch me closely as I bring you to the edge. I want you to flip your legs over your head as you jack off into your eager little mouth! If you miss and give yourself a facial, clean it up. Don't waste a drop! Swallow it. No matter how many times you eat it, you just can't stop eating your cum for Ellie, huh?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 09:20 AM #62762
Модератор

Модератор

This is a long, drawn out, intense tease scene for a very horny foot lover! I make him lick his cum off my foot at the end when I FINALLY let him cum.
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 09:20 AM #62763
Модератор

Модератор

My feet own your cock.

One rule. Only when you see my bare feet do you cum. But as soon as that cum starts to hit the tip of your cock, you let go. A ruined orgasm for my perfect feet. You edge as I strip off my sneakers and socks and you cum when and only when my bare soles are in your face.
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 09:27 AM #62764
Модератор

Модератор

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 09:28 AM #62765
Модератор

Модератор

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 09:32 AM #62766
Модератор

Модератор

You are so fucked up. You have all these triggers in your brain, that make it so easy to spot losers like you. You crave humiliation like nothing else. My big natural breasts are enough for a normal man to get hard, but you need some extra spice, you need my middle fingers to make it perfect and irresistible. Fuck you loser, pathetic stupid moron that is so addicted to getting degraded, now you will stroke like crazy.
Become my favorite pervert, use codes: + 20%- DENIED4EVA + 30 %- LOSER4EVANOIR + 50%- VIRGIN4EVA + 100%- DRAINED4EVA + 1000%- PAYPIG4EVA
Models: PrincessfromHell

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 09:36 AM #62767
Модератор

Модератор

No induction. In this trippy hypn0sis session, I'll need to you have a bottle of P0ppers and a couple shots in front of you. Maybe you're not in the mood to get fucked up right now, but when the clip starts, you won't say no to me. You'll want to do whatever I say. As if my words and my pretty face aren't enough convincing, try saying no to my ass! I'll sweetly coerce you into a state of intoxication, gently humiliating you along the way.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 16 min 56 s
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 09:37 AM #62768
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Video: You're best mates with my girlfriend and you're going on a night out together. She has to go out quickly and you come to sit with me but tell me you forgot your purse and ask to borrow some ca$h for the night. When you look in your bag your top is hanging low so I get a glimpse down it and you spot me looking. I agree to give you the money but you have to do something for me, I want you to watch me wank and pull your top down. You mention sex as a joke but I change my mind and want to fuck you instead if you want the money. Start off by telling me to wank for you but you aren't too happy, you see I have a big cock and start wanking me off to be quick before my girlfiend gets back and then sit on my cock and start fucking. I think about you a lot and now I have you on me and you're enjoying it as well. I want to cum inside you and you say no at first but then let me. At the end just get up and tell me to pay you. All in POV.
Models: AlexaEdwards

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 09:38 AM #62769
Модератор

Модератор

I love how weak you get when you see my perfection... just the soles of my feet make you puddy in my hands. I love draining your little wallet... so while I talk, get on your knees and hit that tribute button over and over...
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 09:39 AM #62770
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on the phone talking to my girlfriend about you, my boyfriend's cock. It's uncircumcised and honestly, it disgusts me. I thought I could get past it but I just can't. We hang up, and I close my eyes. I start to dream about a big cut cock! I start moaning in my sleep. Perhaps my dream has caused some sort of magic to happen... I wake up with a HUGE cut cock!!! WOW! I'm thrilled, and begin to jerk off talking about how much I love circumcised dicks. I shoot a cum load into the air, completely satisfied in every way....caught up in the moment. Later on that day, I find you and reveal my new surprise. I spill the beans completely! Turns out I didn't like your dick at all this whole time! I humiliate you and make you worship my new giant penis! I'm going to fuck you later with this big thing!! Your new futa girlfriend's cock is FAR superior than your tiny little uncut thing dangling between your legs!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 15 min 57 s
Size: 984 MiB
Download From AnzFile