Old 07-25-2019, 10:14 AM #63081
Модератор

Модератор

Worship your goddess in shiny, skin tight, nearly painted on silver leggings. The sight of me in shiny leggings makes you weak and you are so lucky to be able to experience what I look like in them.

Goddess worship, shiny, leggings, metallic, ass worship
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 10:16 AM #63082
Модератор

Модератор

It's been brought to My attention that some tit freaks can't afford My rates, and that just isn't fair! How selfish of Me to forget that billions of horny boys exist without the funds to acquire My clips. Time for Me to do something about that, because you ALL need My training, My attention, My dominance, My boobs. So here's 20 minutes for the boys who can't spare hundreds. At a very fair $1 per minute, you certainly should be able to save up and splurge on this. I'd make it free if I could, but let's consider this a non-profit effort. And it's definitely 20 minutes of shiny tits! No tricks here. I'd never! I even talk to you and offer some words of wisdom, Domme to sub. Just make sure you watch the entire clip for a very special reward. Welcome to the CharityDomme movement. We truly do care about your masturbatory needs. Be sure to check the charitydom and charitydomme keywords once they're available, to find more generous Femdom content like this. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 34 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 10:16 AM #63083
Модератор

Модератор

i spit in his face while he clean the soles of my boots
Models: Princess Smiley

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 10:28 AM #63084
Модератор

Модератор

I'm here to spread the word of God to you and your loved ones. Home alone, you try to turn me away but I'm pushy and tell you I want to give you a free lesson. You think I'm pretty, in a modest sort of way and agree. I come inside and start reading from the Holy Bible. As I'm reading my hand starts to wander over to your cock. Seems there's a devil in you, boy, and I need to get it out! I suck your cock, I ride you, I titty fuck you, all in hopes of getting that sin out! Finally, you release your devilish cum inside my mouth so I can dispose of that sin...for now anyway. If you convert to my church, there will be many more lessons like this to come!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Size: 613 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 10:37 AM #63085
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 10:37 AM #63086
Модератор

Модератор

Oh honey, don't worry, I definitely won't hurt you. YOU WILL! Hahahaha You will make that useless balls of yours pay for your sins. Make them suffer! And we both know how stupid it is to avoid Mistress Nina's demands. Sooner or later I'd find you and make you suffer even more. So you better obey and make me laugh at you! This really pleases me, seeing you down on your knees, suffering, my submissive slut! But first, let's get your dick up, make it hard!
Models: Submit to Mistress Nina

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 10:38 AM #63087
Модератор

Модератор

So you think, i am one of the Princesses that can only talk about how cruel they are? Mistake! Watsch me humilate slave Gordon in real. I spit in his face, slap his face, force him to worship my feet, i trample at him an ride him like a horse..you know i just treat him like a pice of sh...t and i am sure you would love me to do the same with you loser..
Models: Princess Smiley

Duration: 19 min 49 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 10:39 AM #63088
Модератор

Модератор

You've been able to convince yourself that it's possible to escape.. but here you are, back again. That undeniable urge to be transformed into a perfect beta slut for Me. You need a perfect Goddess to train you, as much as you need food or water. Eat, drink, and serve Me. You're ready to give it all up, all your reservations, for My perfect ass.. willing to do anything and everything to please Me.
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 10:39 AM #63089
Модератор

Модератор

Look at how sexy I look in this slutty little school girl outfit. I bet you can't wait to jerk your cock to Me! Well guess what, loser?! This isn't going to be your typical JOI clip.. I may look like the slut, but YOU'RE going to be the slut today. Hahaha, oh yes! I'm going to humiliate you and turn you into a dirty little slut as you jerk your cock for Me. Get ready to be humiliated and soooo turned on as you follow each and every one of My jerk off commands! Humiliation and JOI at it's finest!
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 605 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 10:39 AM #63090
Модератор

Модератор

Kiwi touches herself briefly before telling you she has a new toy to try out. She puts the cock sleeve around her soft cock and turns it on, instantly gasping for air as the vibrations move through her cock and into the rest of her body. Her cock gets harder and harder before finally getting so hard that she can't stop from cumming. Her cock throbs as the cum drips out and over the sleeve
Models: Kiwi Couli

Duration: 6 min 39 s
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile