Old 07-25-2019, 01:56 PM #63231
Модератор

Модератор

Always looking down at my tits. You don't even try to hide your desperation and obsession anymore. It's going to be even harder for you to resist them in this tiny bra. Your eyes glues to the screen, hoping for me to slip up. Your cock throbs the more you stare such an addict LOL Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 01:57 PM #63232
Модератор

Модератор

You love My tits and can't get enough of them. Obsessed is a good word to describle it. But you're an idit loser and don't deserve to even look at them, never mind touch them. You know you'll never lay so much as a finger upon My tits, but you can't sto buying every clip. You can't help but pay and jerk to my perfect 32Es. You dream of touching them but it's just a stupid dream. I'd never let you near Me, not ever. You're stuck, paying and jerking forever.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 01:58 PM #63233
Модератор

Модератор

You couldn't no matter how hard you tried. You can't handle me and you sure as hell can't satisfy me. Im too strong, too independent, too dominant of a goddess to be with a guy like you. I deserve better, hotter, and stronger. A man that equals my perfection and my attitude which is something you could never do. But don't worry, even though you can't handle me doesn't mean I'm not going to make you cum today. Im going to taunt you with my body, strip tease right in front of you, and instruct your entire stroking session. Your going to drool over my perfect new tits, curvy hips and delicious pussy. By the time I'm done with you, your going to know you could never handle or satisfy this.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 44 s
Size: 741 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 01:58 PM #63234
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast asleep. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 01:59 PM #63235
Модератор

Модератор

Before me, you might have thought your fetish was mean girls, or big boobs, or whatever. Not anymore, you now have a Michelle fetish.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 02:00 PM #63236
Модератор

Модератор

Isn't it pathetic how you could NEVER get a woman pregnant. Your tiny little **** dick can only produce a measly drop of clear sperm. You probably came the moment the video loaded and you caught a glimpse of my pregnant belly. Pregnant women love real cocks, real thick dicks who can give it to us and deliver massive loads that we can rub into our bellies.
Models: JessieMinxxx

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 02:01 PM #63237
Модератор

Модератор

Your biggest turn on is a hot, thick, strong woman. Knowing she is more powerful than even YOU makes that cock throb. Seeing and hearing about my transformation from a teeny, tiny skinny girl to a powerful, strong, athletic woman makes you weak! As I try on my old clothes from my weak, skinny days I talk about how confident I am now. How I LOVE being stronger than everyone I know! Seeing my old tiny sized clothes barely fitting around my large, toned glutes and tiny tops barely covering my giant tits will sure to make you lose it!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 46.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 02:01 PM #63238
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you get turned on when you know I've fucked another man. Today I came home right after I fucked someone else and told you all about it since I know how much it turns you on. First I need you to start stroking. I show off my ass with and without yoga pants throughout my story. There's some of the other man's cum left over in my pussy and my mouth and I need you to eat it for me. I also need you to eat your cum after I'm finished telling you about my experience today.
10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie
25% Markup: LoyalSub
100% Markup: GiveMystieMore
500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 02:02 PM #63239
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 02:03 PM #63240
Модератор

Модератор

You are a boob for boobs. You can't help but act dumb and reckless for a big set of boobs. You love being a jerk off junkie for my big boobs. I wear a delicate lace bra that just cups my incredible tits to perfection. The sight of my cleavage just sends your sex drive into over drive. In this video I encourage you to continue being my jerk off junkie and worshiping my irresistible cans.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile