Old 07-27-2019, 09:59 AM #63791
Модератор

Модератор

Hey Doc I noticed you were staring pretty intently at my ass as you walked behind me down the hall. What did you think I didn't notice? I could feel your eyes on my ass, so hey why don't I lock this door and you can get on your knees and worship the ass you've been staring at so hard, I can tell you already have a boner so whip it out! Let's see if you can cum before a nurse interrupts!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 10:01 AM #63792
Модератор

Модератор

You agree that we should carpool to work since we live on the same street and work in the same office. You patiently wait as I adjust my high heels before we leave. I've been hearing a rumor around the office that people claim you started. I bring it to your attention. There's a raunchy little story behind the thing that you've noticed about me. I decide to tell you my secret, all the while teasing you with peeks under my skirt and showing you my sexy nude pantyhose. I can immediately see your cock grow hard through your pants as I tell you my secret. I knew at that point it would be sooo easy to turn you into my little cum loving cuckold. Every 9-5 workday you have to get your fix that only I can provide. Fetishes: Cuckolding, Pantyhose Fetish, CEI, Cum Eating, Pantyhose Domination, Cock Tease, Femdom POV, Femdom, Female Domination, Findom, Financial Domination, Homewrecker
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 10:05 AM #63793
Модератор

Модератор

I was out at the club dancing the night away in my silky smooth pantyhose, everyone was staring at me as per usual, there was this ONE guy though who looked mesmerized! He followed me home, he thought I didn't notice, so I went out to his car and told him to come on in. He thinks he's getting lucky, but I am going to show him what happens to pathetic losers who follow me home! I knew he was a pantyhose guy by the way he was staring at my legs at the club. I'm going to make him suffer, I'm going to make him sniff my hose and ache! His balls are gonna be SO blue! lol
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 15 min 42 s
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 10:05 AM #63794
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy Pipe Smoking. Red Lipstick Blowjob. Hot Lady in black lingerie have fun in her bedroom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 10:07 AM #63795
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 477 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 10:09 AM #63796
Модератор

Модератор

Long ago in Ancient Egypt there lived a supreme ruler known as Queen Ceara. She enslaved thousands of men that worshipped her like a Goddess and groveled at her feet. By simply gazing upon her beauty made men weak and desperate to fulfill their Queens wishes. Serve the almighty Queen Ceara and pledge your life to her! Show her your love by sacrificing your own body to her ritual dagger.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 10:10 AM #63797
Модератор

Модератор

You love playing with your slutty little butthole for me, don't you? Fingering it, fucking it, feeling your asshole stretch and your prostate explode... But your anal training isn't finished there. It's time to take things to the next level. It's time to get filthy. We'll start out slow, and then get dirtier and dirtier, one step at a time. There will be dildos. There will be ass to mouth. There will be a big prostate orgasm. But that's just the beginning. I have a dirty, twisted, creative mind, and I'm going to use it to turn you into the naughtiest anal slut that you can be. Don't worry about what I'll have you do; just take a deep breath and plunge down into the depths of depravity.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 33 s
Size: 683 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 10:14 AM #63798
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me, she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on, but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear. I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
Size: 3.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 10:17 AM #63799
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty shows her pussy and asshole off for the first time ever in this live cam show recording! Watch her orgasm using her vibrator, and when shes done she'll show you how wet she is... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) * (NOT 1080P, IT IS A RECORDING OF A LIVE CAM SHOW, THERE WILL BE SHORT SECOND LONG FREEZES)
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 10:18 AM #63800
Модератор

Модератор

Im just gonna do a little shopping on the home shopping network and I need my slave to be my human furniture! Oh and to top it all off I am using his credit card, haha! It's the least he can do because he gets Goddess ass in his face. I dont care if he can breathe, he is just a seat cushion.
Goddess Harley
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile