Old 07-27-2019, 03:38 PM #63911
Модератор

Модератор

First in a 5 part series designed to take you from CEI novice to total cumslut. CEI virgin? Need me to hold your hand step by step through eating it? Then you've come to the right place. I know exactly how to help guys like you learn to love eating their cum for me, or at least take the plunge and try it for the first time! Years of experience have shown me the tricks to getting you to go through with it, and even condition you to love guzzling that cum! So, if you want to be my kinky boy, let's start with an easy initiation; precum tasting. I look sooo fucking hot in my bra, panties & miniskirt, that today's jerk off instruction will be a sexy one. You'll be edging and getting that cock to drip for me, as long as you promise to have a little taste...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 03:39 PM #63912
Модератор

Модератор

See this BBC? I am going to suck on it and stroke it so good... it is going to be ridiculously fucking sexy. Finally! You can see how I would pleasure a real man and I would worship this amazing dick. But, first... I want more from you. Sensitive, personal information I could Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) you with. Come on, did you really think I was going to suck on this huge BBC without first obtaining what I want? It will be a nice, fair trade. You get what you want and I get what I want. Right?Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 12 min 46 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 03:42 PM #63913
Модератор

Модератор

Default MistressVeronicaVixen - iwantclips

You wake up at My feet after drinking a special potion I concocted for you. Being the foolish man you are, you believed Me when I said this drink will help enlarge your small clit dick. Now you can't move a muscle and are at My mercy. Immobilized with your only view being of My gorgeous soft wrinkly feet, It's the perfect time to tease you. Your disappointing dick is now impotent and I feel comfortable enjoying Myself with you as My rug. Oh! I just LOVE teasing you while all you can do is lie there and clean up My fingers afterwards.
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 03:48 PM #63914
Модератор

Модератор

coerced-fem This clip include:Coerced Crossdressing, Coerced FEM #Gender Transformation, #Magic Transformation, #Sissy, #Sissy Bitch, #Sissy Slut, #Sissy Task, #Sissy Training, #Sissy1, #Sissyboy, #Transformation Fetish,
Don't forget to MARK IT UP with one of the codes below:!!! Markup4AnaBellaGoddess, LoserPayMe, SmallDickBeta for AnaBellaGoddess , Sissy for AnaBellaGoddess, PayPig for AnaBellaGoddess, Bitch for AnaBellaGoddess, StraponSlut for AnaBellaGoddess , chastityboy 4 AnaBellaGoddess, RipYouOff
Models: anabellagoddess

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 03:49 PM #63915
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam brandon - iwantclips

Enjoy my latest Production in 4k, If you have a #taboo #milf custom email me now, I am offering BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Taboo customs all throughout May~ Let's celebrate Domme-Mommy Right with lots of customs, tributes and gifts!
Your existence is pathetic, you are literally an abomination, a genetic mutation. Your Step-Parents should have been sterilized, carrying on such weak genes and characteristics should have been forbidden. No woman wants a weak male, a short, stumpy, dorky, socially awkward loser. You long gave up trying to change this, dating sites, PUA, make-overs you've tried it all and it all has failed. You could pay for it but you even to pathetic to do that. What would be the point? As soon as a confident sex-worker shows up you would instantly cum in your pants and melt into the corner in the presence of a Dominate female who doesn't need a man, especially a pathetic one like you to take care of her. Instead she can just make "TFLers" like yourself cum in your pants and then take your money.
Stop embarrassing yourself #incel just stop. It's sad and pathetic you aren't going your own way, you are simply trying to pretend you accept and control you fate as a lifetime "Incel" when in reality you burn with desire, even and hate for everything you will never be as the reduced partial man you were born.
This is as good as it will ever get, look at that cock-envy on your face as soon as you see that rock hard Dick, look at how stiff your clitty gets when I slide it into my pussy and ride it until I cum. Never taking my eyes off your pathetic Ass as I remind you from beginning to end why you will gladly serve as our Cuckold. Serving and Obeying is what a "TFLer" is meant to do. Worship a "Chad's" hard cock instead of being green with envy, clean a "Stacy's" cum filled pussy and serve her ever whim...You are a real man, therefore you don't DESERVE a woman, it isn't your right, its not even a privilege for a fucking loser like you....This is it. TFLer=CUCK from this day forward. You're going to finally have a purpose in that sad life of yours.
Watch and OBEY!
Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 9 min 50 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 03:50 PM #63916
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Resolution: 480 x 800
Size: 64.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 03:53 PM #63917
Модератор

Модератор

Want to play a game? A very special game that involves a 2 spinners and a ton of edging. I know how bad you want to eat your cum. So you have 10 minutes (timed) to edge to my special game without letting go whatsoever. If you cum, you fail and are punished with NO permission to eat it for me today. This is the ultimate cum eating game with more edging than you could ever imagine. If you love eating your cum, try this and get your mind blown. If you pass you will get the CEI of your life.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 24 min 21 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 03:55 PM #63918
Модератор

Модератор

Role Play Fantasy I'm your stepsister home from college. It's new years eve and we are hanging out in your room. You are asking what I'm doing tonight while you are getting ready. You are wearing some bikini panties and some tight jeans. You casually start changing into your new years outfit with out even thinking that I would care. You dress down to your bra and panties and start putting on some shiny black pantyhose. You start putting on your dress and notice me intensely looking at you but don't say anything. You are a bit freaked out but not sure if I was actual getting excited watching my stepsister get dressed. You sit down if front of me and start chatting about school or something. You cross and uncross your legs showing me a bit of upskirt to see if I look. You notice me looking and call me out on it. You disgusted at me first but then you feel a bit sorry for me and decided that you are going to tease me. You can tell how much I'm loving how it and tell me to enjoy this but this is the last time cause it's not right. You give me a lot of views of your ass in the tight dress and in pantyhose."
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 74.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 03:59 PM #63919
Модератор

Модератор

I have a deep drive to gain & consume POWER, you have a deep drive to give your power away. We are a match made in hypnotic heaven slave...sit, listen slide and watch helplessly as I drain you dry.
Hypn0sis is all about power exchange, although there's no exchange, I simply take. Using clinical inductions & techniques I BIND your MIND, pushing you down and down, draining you of power, one SNAP at a time. Stroke your cock as I continually deepen your surrender to Me, I want you to give it up, all of it and you will, you are.
Edging yourself closer to orgasm losing more control and power every second, you couldn't stop Me if you tried. Dick so hard for Me and your mind so soft and pliable your power slowly slipping away...as I take more and MORE.
What is power slave? Money is power. Repeating My mantras as you STROKE and learn the truth. Money is power and you WANT to give your power away, to let go and give it up to Me. I want you to cum for Me slave, and you will cum, your body will be TRIGGERED into ORGASM, I hypn0tically prime your brain, imbedding commands you WILL have an INTENSE instant orgasm when you transfer MORE of your power to Me..
$end Me money, hit that button and when you do your body will EXPLODE....teaching you a powerful lesson...conditioning your mind PERFECTLY. Money is power and your power is Mine.
Contains: hypn0sis, imbedded commands, eye closure technique, finger snaps, trigger words, countdown, mantras, cum trigger, financial domination, brainwashing. Binaural tones.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 21 min 20 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 04:02 PM #63920
Модератор

Модератор

You love being tormented by my sexy ass and legs in fishnets... I will make it very hard for you not to cum! Think you can take it?
Can't handle edging? Use my markup code ICUM2THEO and I might forgive you...
Models: The Only Theodora

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile