Old 08-01-2019, 11:42 PM #64091
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-01-2019, 11:48 PM #64092
Модератор

Модератор

Default MoneyPrincess-Isabella - iwantclips

Models: MoneyPrincess-Isabella

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-01-2019, 11:50 PM #64093
Модератор

Модератор

We're sitting on my bed doing some college homework. I'm wearing long black socks and I keep putting my feet close to you, dangling them in front of your face. While I'm talking about our homework, I take my socks off, slowly, seductively. Suddenly, I notice the bulge in the front of your trousers. “Do you have an erection right now?!” You're embarrassed but you can't hide it. That's when I tell you the truth. "I've heard some rumours around college about you, that you have a foot fetish and that you have a really big dick. That's why I invited you round to do homework tonight, because I wanted to find out if the rumours are true. Your dick got hard from my foot teasing, so obviously the foot fetish thing is true. But what about the big dick rumours? Take it out, let me see. Wow! I guess the rumours were true! Why don't you stroke it for my feet?" I give you JOI while I tease you with my feet, talking about you licking them, sucking them, talking about me wrapping them around your dick and giving you a footjob. Watching you jerk your huge cock to my feet turns me on too, so I strip off and start masturbating with you. Soon, we cum together, moaning in simultaneous pleasure. “God, I'm so glad I invited you round today, that was amazing!”
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 15 min 41 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-01-2019, 11:54 PM #64094
Модератор

Модератор

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-01-2019, 11:55 PM #64095
Модератор

Модератор

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your Yelps & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones Squeeze between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly Squeezes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.**
--Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Crush, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-01-2019, 11:57 PM #64096
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife is so dull and stale.... is completely predictable and ordinary. She doesn't wear sexy clothes or make up. She is always in unflattering sweats that hid her unsightly figure. Your wife nags and bitches at you all the time..... you find it difficult to even get a hard on for her. You fantasize about me constantly.... I'm wild, free, and hot as hell. Always dressed like a bombshell sex fiend,perfectly made up and a body that's built for fucking. You see different men coming over my house and you desperately wish you were one of them... until one day you are! Married men are my favorite prey and I just can't wait to show you what you've been missing since you've been with your drag of a wife. Bimbo Yoga 9:36
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 12 min 41 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-01-2019, 11:58 PM #64097
Модератор

Модератор

Some beautiful close-up POV shots of a German girl dipping her feet in and out of flip-flops and generally shoeplaying.
Models: FTMV Productions

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 488 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 12:00 AM #64098
Модератор

Модератор

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) you for life. Naturally I've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) trap. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords: Blackmailed | Blackmailing | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 12:07 AM #64099
Модератор

Модератор

Are you breast obsessed? Are you a jerk junkie? Do you spend too much time googling hot chicks with big tits? Does you dick get rock hard when a hot chick with a massive set of boobs tells you how to stroke and encourages you to do so? If so... this video is perfect for your collection!

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 12:10 AM #64100
Модератор

Модератор

You spend way too much of your free time looking up big tits. Sometimes you spend your entire weekend locked away with your hand clamped to your cock jerking off to big boobs. You tell yourself you are going to stop after this session.... but the draw of big tits is too strong. You've stumbled across me and boy..... I have a pretty special set of knockers and personality. You can tell I love having big tits and that turns you on even more. It turns you on even more that I'm getting them even bigger. I love that you can't stay away from me and my big tits..... I want you to get even deeper into your big tit addiction for me.

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile