Old 08-04-2019, 02:02 PM #64711
Модератор

Модератор

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is Coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles, her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is Coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 02:11 PM #64712
Модератор

Модератор

You have such a foot fetish and I love my feet to be pampered... So I thought it would be fun if you watch me undress and then lick and suck my soles and toes
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 02:33 PM #64713
Модератор

Модератор

Sissy slut is now ready and wide open for My strap on. Watch as she gets all excited and Yelps with pleasure.
This is clip 6 of 6
Models: House Of V Fetish Studio

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Size: 75.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 02:44 PM #64714
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy, creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you.

This CEI session is intense. It's all about overwhelming your senses, enjoying, savoring, and playing with every single drop of your load. We'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense.

You'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me we have to make sure that you have a nice, big load to enjoy but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative, detailed cum play and cum eating instructions.

It's going to get messy. You'll gargle and drool cum for me. You'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You'll have cum all over your face and body, and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach, by the time we're finished. You hadn't realized just how much you love your own cream, how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess, until I've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 02:47 PM #64715
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my best collections so far. Get ready to have your stroking controlled in every way possible! It's been another fantastic year of controlling your orgasms. I've always said that the best way to control an unruly slave is to determine when, where and how they orgasm. I've had you practice all sorts of methods from edging, to tantric masturbation, chastity, ruination, and basically every technique out there to control your cock. So I've compiled a clip of 50 of my favorite ways I've control that little nub between your legs. Get ready to stroke in every way possible and to follow my every instruction. We're going to put your cock through the ringer. Let's see if you can keep it together long enough to cum at the end. If you can't follow my every instruction, you can't cum at all.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 02:51 PM #64716
Модератор

Модератор

Keep up with my instructions as we start an intense cock edging session, faster, slower, stop, start. You will listen and obey every single command as I repeatedly you bring you to the edge of orgasm again and again. When I finally allow you to cum you'll be reduced to a horny puddle of goo. Orgasms are just so much better when you work for them aren't they?
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 03:00 PM #64717
Модератор

Модератор

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic.

Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 03:01 PM #64718
Модератор

Модератор

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 03:10 PM #64719
Модератор

Модератор

Mixing my long sculpted legs and high heels with 420/p0pp3rs is a lethal combination. The way I bend and move my legs puts you in a tranc3. The more I tell you to inhale the higher you get for me. You are like putty in my hands before long and are willing to do whatever it takes to make me happy. My legs and heels control YOU!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 51 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 03:36 PM #64720
Модератор

Модератор

You're a guy with a cum eating fetish, who can't eat his cum. How pathetic is that?! You at least don't find it easy, but you keep trying, because you find the idea sooo hot. I get it; I understand that once you've cum, the horniness fades. I understand that you don't want to eat a frozen or a saved old load. You want a fresh hot mouthful of spunk. So somehow we have to get you one, without diminishing your arousal. How? We're going to ruin your orgasm, so you can eat it.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile