Old 08-07-2019, 10:07 PM #65741
Модератор

Модератор

you so addicted to My sexy Feet. you feeling so weak... and ofc i will use its for My own Pleasure.... to My Own Satisfaction.... just look at here.... look what ihave for you...sexy soft feet.....mmm Can you ResistNow?!
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 10:15 PM #65742
Модератор

Модератор

(Pay to View Video is uncensored) You want a taster of what my pricey bootyful asshole clips are like don't you? Seeing all my expensive asshole clips makes your dick throb, and wallet ache. So enjoy this compilation of 4 clips of my JOI cum asshole countdowns. Which includes my dark but sweet tight asshole winking and pussy . Can you handle this Bootyful cum challenge? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 10:21 PM #65743
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my best collections so far. Get ready to have your stroking controlled in every way possible! It's been another fantastic year of controlling your orgasms. I've always said that the best way to control an unruly slave is to determine when, where and how they orgasm. I've had you practice all sorts of methods from edging, to tantric masturbation, chastity, ruination, and basically every technique out there to control your cock. So I've compiled a clip of 50 of my favorite ways I've control that little nub between your legs. Get ready to stroke in every way possible and to follow my every instruction. We're going to put your cock through the ringer. Let's see if you can keep it together long enough to cum at the end. If you can't follow my every instruction, you can't cum at all.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 10:22 PM #65744
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mackayla's Sinpire - iwantclips

Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 10:24 PM #65745
Модератор

Модератор

The big boob addict is back. You're so ready to worship my tits again aren't you? You lose yourself in my cleavage every time. The things that they can make you do! Grovel for my tits
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 10:26 PM #65746
Модератор

Модератор

Here I am..) I didnt smoke a cigarette for a long while and I feel so hungry for it) Or do you have one for me? OMG! Thats awesome! Let me light it up) Oh yeah) That feels sooogood...) Im inhaling that smoke and really love it...Oh I see you got horny) Wow your dick is so hard now) I see thats turning you on...) Oh I know how much you love busty girls like me smoking...Thats driving you crazy) You cant handle it) You even started masturbating infront of me cos you cant control yourself) Oh thats so funny) lol) I am having fun watching you) But I continue to smoke and tease you with my huge tits!) Oh yeah you are about to cum) I need you to cover my big tits with a cum...Oh yeah..I love it...)xx
Models: Naughty_Val

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 152 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 10:40 PM #65747
Модератор

Модератор

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 10:52 PM #65748
Модератор

Модератор

Protagonist: Kri

Beautifoul Kri agreed to be touched during this breathplay session.

The session lasts 22 minutes and the camera is never stopped: no cut.

The session start with Kri wearing a shiny PVC catsuit, she salt on the bed, crawling up to her position. Her hands are firmly ziptied to the head of the iron bed...

The game is so easy: we play with vibrating dildo and with finger on her clitoris while a transparent plastic bag is sealed over her head.

The bag will be sealed 7 times... Kri has no chance to break free from her position, the only thing left to do is wait...
This session is really intense! The time in which Kri waits for her request for air to be heard increases from time to time.

Absolutely must not miss!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun.
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 22 min 53 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 10:55 PM #65749
Модератор

Модератор

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 10:56 PM #65750
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.
Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face. “God I just can't wait for his dick!” Natalya Yelps out as she climaxes while using Lizzy. When she's finished, Natalya makes Lizzy get underneath the bed. That is the spot Lizzy has to be in when Natalya's boyfriend comes over to fuck her. Lizzy needs to hear how a man with a nice cock can please a woman better than a lesbian ever could. (6:01 long)
Clip Contains: Lizzy Lamb, Natalya, Lesbian Domination, Face Sitting, Female Orgasm
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile